[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We should let the blacks have the Egyptians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: images (5).jpg (54 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
54 KB, 384x384
I feel bad for them guys, Eurasians can't have all the successful civilizations. We have to let them have one at least. Even the South Americans had the Incas and the Mayans/Aztecs.

Poor Black people ;_;
>>
>>69896536
Good, then they'll all go back to Africa and we'll lock the door.
>>
>>69896536
They have ethiopia. Ethiopia was great before the communists and the drought.
> huge trade empire in the earlier days of civilization
> repelled a roman invasion
> second kingdom to convert to Christianity
> survived as a Christian kingdom in a sea of Islam
> only african nation to retain full sovereignty during colonialism and imperialism
They don't need Egypt.
>>
>>69896536
But dated mummies have blonde hair

>let them have this

they want more

>just let them have that

they want more

it will keep happening
>>
WE
>>
>>69896536
They will get nothing and like it
>>
>>69896536
There are actual civilizations in Africa besides Egypt, Carthage, North African kingdoms and Ethiopia. We just haven't uncovered so much about them. If niggers want to find out their history to be able to take pride in it I suggest they start studying archeology.
>>
>>69896857
This. I always get mad thinking about what Ethiopia could have been. Might've been a shining beacon in the dark continent for Africans to emulate. Fuck Commies, and fuck Muslims for ruining the only civilized African nation
>>
>>69896857
Ethiopia was not a "black" "civilization".

Roman and cartagho historians depicted very well the "white ethiopians" , the mixed populations of north/west africa and the negroids tribes and kingdoms of south.

They need egypt, ethiopia, mexico, germany, japan and mars because niggers are the absolute emptiness of human civilization.
>>
>>69896857
Ethiopia is east African civilization you moron
East Africans are in no fucking way but by skin color related to west African
I mean
Just look at their skulls
>>
>>69896536
CUCК
>>
>>69899849
This, most east Africans are caucasoid
>>
>>69898413
Ethiopian here. Yeah, we are black. We are THE black people, if you look at where Lucy was found (the Afar region). There is also a lot of genetic diversity in Ethiopia, it is not a lot of morphological homogeneity like say, South Korea.I was there last year to get married. Some of us look "Latino,"many Ethiopians have features that look European, and other still almost look part Japanese or Chinese.

Ancient Egyptians would have looked different back in the day, there has been a lot more time for middle east culture (and genetics) to transfer over to that part of the world. Most bloodlines have been pure Ethiopian since before Europe existed in its current form. People are just now starting to date and marry outside of the nationality, but >2500 years of sovereignty and heritage is what makes up most of my people

>>69898276
I agree, it could be far, far better. But at least they are fighting Islamic extremism. There, you get searched before you walk into a mall, or movie theater. People search for carbombs underneath cars, and they recently slaughtered over 1000 terrorists from Al-Shabab, they don't fuck around.

>>69898413
The reason they called them "white" is that we have different features than nearly every other African person. They did not know much about genetics or anthropology at the time, obviously, since European features came from Ethiopia (not the other way around). No idea why you are on this thread, if you want to type the word "nigger" ad infinitum, head to /b/.
>>
>>69901750
>being currently black is testament to what people looked like when it was relevant
>even still, what the rulers looked like
Not claiming one way or the other but oh lawdy that argument is shit
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.