[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there an international conspiracy that once to create world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: conspiracy-640_s640x427.jpg (74 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
conspiracy-640_s640x427.jpg
74 KB, 640x427
Is there an international conspiracy that once to create world peace through race mixing?
>>
>>69896716
one more time.
>>
Yeah probably

But there's one fundemental flaw to the ideas behind it, and that's that the inferior races will refuse to assimilate and just cause terror until we adopt their culture.
>>
>>69897503
/thread
>>
>>69896283
No evidence that it would work. If we all were mixed race then we would find something else to separate us by lunchtime.
>>
>>69896283
I would describe the goal as economic globalism, not necessarily world peace.
>>
>>69898041
So you're saying that world peace crap like "when everybody is the same there will be no more war" is just bullshit in order to bait useful idiots/idealists?

>>69897786
Makes sense.

>>69897503
Why would they assimilate if they're the majority?
>>
>>69898227
>So you're saying that world peace crap like "when everybody is the same there will be no more war" is just bullshit in order to bait useful idiots/idealists?
Arabs hate negroes. Chinese hate arabs and negroes. Forcing white europeans to cuck themselves is not going to change this fact. There will *always* be war driven by ethnic and cultural differences.
>>
>>69898377
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDaKFE_J_ug

They believe it though, or at least pretend like it's the solution.
>>
>>69898582
I don't think they actually have "peace" as their goal. They're just trying to destroy the nation for various reasons.
>>
>>69898896
Why? Where do they want to go if everything gets fucked? It must be ideological or at least they think it benefits them somehow.
>>
>>69899003
Gated communities, like the White elite in Mexico and Brazil.

For some, it's ideological. For others, it's economic. Most are just trying to keep the whole "endless GDP growth" scheme going.
>>
>>69896283
No, but there is one to reduce the population.
>>
>>69899460
See, that doesn't make sense when they push the whole "birthrates are too low we need immigrants" meme.
>>
Mass immigration produces three nice outcomes for the elites:

>cheap labor
Cheap labor is great for obvious reasons: increased profit margins.

>dumber, more controllable population
Hispanics, Arabs, and especially, blacks block vote (Democrat, Liberal, Labour, etc.). They're also less likely to participate in primaries and congressional elections. This makes it easier to hang onto power, even when you backstab your constituents. Just remind them that the alternative is Republican/Conservative/Tory/UKIP.

>increased crime and terrorism
More crime and terrorism requires more surveillance and more police power to combat. This allows the elites to pummel everyday, law-abiding people into submission.

This is why the nativism and patriotism is dangerous. Dividing the people by race and religion is a surefire way to distract and weaken them.
>>
>>69899710
This. Might as well could've made europe a giant gated community without the need to helicopter your kids to their private schools. It's just giant bullshit.

>>69900032
Man, I just don't know how this ever could backfire. They sure are genius.
>>
>>69900463
Like I said, nativism is the most powerful thing against them. There's literally no argument against the government serving its people, rather than foreigners. It's also something that binds us together. Blacks, hispanics, and muslims can be nativists under the right conditions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NVVwZVd6ZM

If we demand that the government serves us instead of illegal immigrants, economic migrants, and foreign oligarchs, their only response will be the usual race baiting.

Our only hope is that people lose faith in the mainstream media and seek viable alternatives.
>>
>>69901152
Not sure even it it happens it would change something. I don't remember where I heard it but I think there even are politician who said those who refuse to mix have to be removed.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.