[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hillary Clinton says she feels "sorry for the young people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: Hillary-Clinton1.jpg (35 KB, 485x340) Image search: [Google]
Hillary-Clinton1.jpg
35 KB, 485x340
What did she mean by this?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/04/03/clinton_i_feel_sorry_for_young_bernie_supporters.html
>>
she means she's going to send roving death squads to brutalize everyone who tweets pro bernie
>>
>>69896180
Go Hilldawg
>>
>>69896127
Why haven't any of the candidates just tweeted out some google screenshots of shillary's lies? Hell, print out some wikileaks articles and read them at a rally.
>>
but she literally copies all of sanders policies

they are no different
>>
Hillary Clinton is renowned for her integrity.
>>
can't stamp the tramp
>>
>>69896315
don't be a retard

hill is obama continued

comrade sanders is the start of the USAR
>>
>>69896127
Because Bernie Sanders is a meme

She is no better, but Sanders is pure meme
>>
>>69896475
cant punt the cunt

cant rip the clit
>>
>>69896127
Wow I guess I can actually agree with that old criminal bitch on at least one thing
>>
>>69896127
I like her now.
>>
>>69896315
She only repeats what he says, she has no intention of implementing any of those policies
>>
>>69896631
Im voting for her now

kek approves
>>
hildabeast > burnie
>>
>>69896127
i havent read but she probably means that sanders won't do 30% of what he promised which is true. You have to be fucking 5* imbecile to believe he will
>>
>>69896127
I'd vote for Bernie just to see the system collapse. If Bernie vs Trump I'd vote Trump for the same reason.

I'm just fucking tired the Hillary and her constant flipflopping.

>I'm against gay marriage.... n-no wait now I am
>I'm for TPP.... w-wait it's unpopular now? I hate it even though I called it a gold standard
>mandatory sentencing
>minimum wage increase
>path to citizenship
>etc

The only thing she's been consistent on is her neocon foreign policy.
>>
Lol she's starting to realise she has to do something for once in the entire race.
It's quite clear Bernie will pass her if she doesn't step up the pace.
>>
>>69896127
I feel bad for them too.

But I feel worse for Hillary supporters.
>>
>>69896127
She wishes they would believe her lies instead.
>>
>>69897782
Bernie would literally ruin your country, your economy and your political system.
>>
>>69898014
Idc desu I'm a dual citizen. And I'd glady take Bernie over Ted Cruz if it came to that. They'd both bankrupt the country.
>>
>>69896315
>but she literally copies all of sanders policies
Her followers don't understand this. Everyone has their head in the sand ignoring the world around them.
>>
File: Crying anime man.jpg (171 KB, 750x963) Image search: [Google]
Crying anime man.jpg
171 KB, 750x963
>>69896180
>roving death squads to brutalize everyone who tweets pro bernie

One can dream. One can dream...
>>
>>69898014
Of course he would. He's a commie. You can't explain that to stupid and/or envious people.
>>
>>69896180
Shit guess i gotta vote for hillary
>>
>>69898014
and he actually hates America, go read some of the shit he wrote when he was mayor
>>
I guess thats the first thing I agree with her on
>>
>>69899899
better dead than red amirite

>>69900012
>being critical to issues at hand
>somehow this is equal to hating america
End yourself.
>>
I am a #hillshill now
>>
>>69896180
You have convinced me to #ShillForHill
>>
>>69896315
Exactly, I'm not saying I support Sanders, but her view on every single issue is either a copy of Bernie's, or shitter than his.
>>
>>69900012
I hate America, it's a piece of shit. Bernie and Trump both want to fix that, just in different wants.

Am I the only one who would love a Bernie-Trump presidency?
>>
Did this cunt even tell what was her polcicies or what would change?
Did anyone in the democrat electorate even care about her foreing policy?
I mean in the republican debates there's actual confrontations and questions, they know what Trump policies are, what his goal is.
Hillary is just climate change and my vagina.
>>
>>69896127

It means she's starting to feel the bern.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.