[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ BTFO: White Brits do worse in school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
Are whites not the master race? They're even doing worse than Africans apparently. Or is this all just a media lie to cuck the public in the lead up to the EU vote?
>>
bump for Britain
>>
File: feminist teacher bias in schools.jpg (1010 KB, 664x2464) Image search: [Google]
feminist teacher bias in schools.jpg
1010 KB, 664x2464
>>69893560
There was already a feminist teacher bias against boys - boys graded lower than girls even though boys were better at tests!

Now that the anti-white agenda is switching to full gear it's no surprise natives get graded lower than niggers - just another bias.

>Tl;Dr: don't believe the shit jews are forcing down your throat
>>
>>69893560
If there's any truth to it, then this would be the first such finding of this anywhere, at any time.
>>
>>69893560
dysgenic culture

only a war/totalitarian government can save them
>>
>>69893560
Sounds like they are the victim of anti-white racism.
>>
There's a bias, simply put.
>>
>>69894521
this
>>
>>69894672
and this
>>
>>69893560
this certainly goes against literally all the racial statistics gathered in american schools
>>
Ethnic parents actually care for their children and hope they succeed in life, white British parents are useless self absorbed single mothers on the dole.

It's no surprise really. Young white brits are a lost generation, raised by single mothers.
>>
>>69893560
Pretty much every education initiative of the last thirty years has been at the expense of white male pupils. Every single other demographic gets tons of help and aid thrown at them while tests, education structures and syllabuses are changed to support their needs while fucking over white males

Also the article is lying as Pakistani and plenty of African origin students have dire performance. But anything to beat on whitey.
>>
>inb4 Marxists blame this on capitalism
>>
>>69893560
This. /pol/ skips over this as it points out their flaws but this is why we NEED immigration.
>>
File: too white.png (359 KB, 766x500) Image search: [Google]
too white.png
359 KB, 766x500
From the country where girls are literally handed over to Pakistani child prostitution rings by police
>>
>>69895654
Actually it shows how an elite determined to destroy a society through immigration can be successful.
>>
>>69893560
Ignoring rapefugees, it might be a factor of the immigration process. Recent immigrants to Western countries are often a self-selected elite, the educated upper crust of their respective countries. I'm not sure about Britain, but they often require a higher degree to even to be considered for immigration. It wouldn't be surprising if their children performed well academically, given that IQ is largely genetic. The native British population is much established in their own country, obviously, and follow a more normal distribution.

There is possible also bias, because this phenomenon doesn't occur in the US, as others have mentioned. But it might be because the US has higher illegal immigration and a long-established black population, so that would lead to a more natural distribution among minorities.
>>
>>69895785
>Immigrants are shown to be the most intelligent
>It's da joooz
Thank god that Trump won't win.
>>
Also if you look at grammar and private schools, you'll find that this gap doesn't exist at all. It's the fault of the comprehensive school system and the insane policies of Education Ministers more concerned about diversity and feminism then actually teaching students.
>>
rekt
>>
>>69893560
Weird, innit?
Once you remove capitalism, the white man is no longer in power in any field.

Isn't it odd?
>>
>>69895883
>whites in all white schools outperform every other ethnicity with the possible exception of East Asians
>put them in liberal, racial mixed schools and they underperform
>>
>>69893560

It's demoralisation. I grew up here. I suspect that the full picture of the story you started with would show it is overwhelmingly white MALES who're failing.
>>
>>69893560
Whites do way better initially but are disfavoured by the system especially boys. Teachers disproportionally concentrate on minorities, there's special courses for minorities, special treatment for them all over the place all while mostly white students are left to fend for themselves.

Teachers also tend to grade both females and minorities better due to wonky perception aswell as telling them "they had to work harder thus deserve better grades".

This falls rapidly off when it goes back to higher education, where all this pampering isn't taking place (at least not yet) and the minorities for the most part collapse in their success across the board.
>>
>>69896067
Where is your proof? Storm front isn't a credible source.
>>
>>69894672
It will also be the first time it's "actually true" and not due to socioeconomic racist reason.
>>
When you have high rates of poverty, single motherhood, and crime it really doesn't matter what the race is, the kids are gonna be dumb and violent.
>>
>>69895883
They're not shown to be the most intelligent. They're shown that small numbers of people given preferential treatment can outperform the lower end of a vast majority. Remember that this isn't proportional either. Far more white students perform at a higher level than immigrant students, but there's less immigrant students.

Add in the fact that education has gone through massive changes in the last thirty years specifically to support these new demographics and women, the lack of career and positive influences for white males being promoted in schools and countless other initiatives. When you change the entire system of how you study and are graded and give certain demographics far more support than others, there's no surprise that you see this sort of thing.
>>
File: le tricky mystery.jpg (339 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
le tricky mystery.jpg
339 KB, 1536x2048
>>69896067
You're not supposed to be talking about that, goy.

Apologize for your antisemitism right now!
>>
File: enoch.jpg (103 KB, 861x787) Image search: [Google]
enoch.jpg
103 KB, 861x787
i fucking hate the term 'white british'
like we're just another 'flavour' of British

what a load of CUNT
>>
>>69896096
Which is hilarious because teacher bias i.e grading them worse by an entire grade compared to white females and even more so compared to other groups is well documented around here by official government studies, not seen as an issue.

In a way it's like having several horses, whom you don't feed equally, don't train equally, actually heap massive abuse upon a few of them and then when taking them out for a contest being aghast that those you did these things to are doing so terribly, especially when the jurors also deduct some points from them for equality sake because they belong to privileged breeds.
>>
>>69896096
This. The best thing my parents ever did was move me out of my local comprehensive and send me to boarding school. I went from getting Cs and a few Bs to becoming a straight A student and going off to one of the top ten universities in the world to get a First.

One of the reasons for this is that I was in a male oriented traditionally-run environment with male teachers who understood how to teach boys and were somewhat right of centre ideologically.
>>
>>69895210
True in my school the polish and russian immigrant kids are much brighter than the "regular" white kids.
>>
>>69896354
This. It's insidious.
>>
File: 1440280012269.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1440280012269.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>69893560
kek
>liberals will think that this is a good thing
>>
>>69893560
I guarantee there would be a shitstorm if it said black people underperform. Why is this shit allowed?
>>
File: Enoch.jpg (38 KB, 403x266) Image search: [Google]
Enoch.jpg
38 KB, 403x266
>>69896354
Based Enoch.
>>
>>69893560
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/10930854/Poor-white-pupils-put-off-school-by-multicultural-timetable.html

More like getting redpilled at an early age and dropping out early.

Smarter than your average nigger and shitskin leftist enabler that thinks his high scores mean shit when companies and businesses are under political pressure to hire nignogs with shit grades.
>>
>>69896197
>preferential treatment
Do you actually believe this? Are you kidding me? If immigrants were given preferences then losers like Trump wouldn't be taken seriously.
>>
>>69895210

sure, Ahmed.
>>
>>69895210
Wrong.
>>
>>69896382
Integrated schools i.e males and females together in a class is also bad for the male students. Teachers tend to grade a female student better by an entire grade solely because of her gender.

This is something certain groups, official government groups have tried to bring to the attention of the people in charge around here for a long time. They don't care, not one tiny bit about it. Instead they want to find where girls and migrants are doing worse so they can instigate more special need programs, torturing and other means of bringing them up to par.
>>
You fail to understand how inherent in british society social class is.

A brahmin indian and an upper class brit will do very well and suceed at school, where a white pleb will fail, and sice we didnt take many lower class asians, they will do better.
>>
>>69896511
They are given preference. At my comprehensive, immigrant children were given extra classes, received the most tuition in class, had money for special programs and extra tuition out of school, could go to volunteer run sessions and were graded preferentially. If an immigrant child failed, the teacher was admonished and inspectors were threatened. If a British child failed, no one cared, especially if they were male.

This is the reality here.
>>
File: Are you kidding re.png (154 KB, 430x540) Image search: [Google]
Are you kidding re.png
154 KB, 430x540
>>69896511
You need to go back.
>>
>>69896662
Nothing to do with that though, I've just posted the reason why.

As have others, white males are demonised in schools and they don't put up with it like American "males" do.

The inherent bias, just look at institutes like the NUS or OFSTED that have rated schools down and punished them for not being "enriched" enough.

White male students have given up giving a shit about the entire thing. And I don't fucking blame them, years of Labour changing shit around and fucking over white male students will take its toll.
>>
>>69894521

More to it than that. The entire teaching style these days prefers to female brain. This is why we're seeing less hands on stuff (how boys learn) and loads more learning the test material without deep understanding. Girls are generally more mature than boys at school so grasp the seriousness of the exams they are doing. Boys don't give a shit and become disengaged.

Honestly the worst thing that has ever happened to the UK was getting rid of Grammer schools. Since then educaton has been dumbed down and down generation on generation. Don't believe me I challenge you to go sit a maths paper from say the sixties designed for 11 year olds and compare to today. The 60s one is objectively harder every time.
>>
>anglos
>white
>>
>>69893560
What can you expect?
>Being surrounded by feral mudslimes
>Relax and study
>>
>>69896691
Christ, that sounds pretty awful. Is there any hope left for you guys?
>>
>>69896511
>If immigrants were given preferences then losers like Trump wouldn't be taken seriously

uh, no. Immigrants being given preferences is WHY Trump is being taken seriously, you retarded faggot.
>>
>Anglos
>white
>>
File: 1.png (325 KB, 601x888) Image search: [Google]
1.png
325 KB, 601x888
Given the anti male/anti white atmosphere in the West i am not surprised.

However its not to them being dumber its due to them simply checking out of anything productive. We are losing our boys because we dont treasure or care for them anymmore.

How are white boys supposed to get a drive for anything when they cant act like boys (while the shitskins are allowed) and have to go through all the white guilt bullshit 24/7. Fucking white girls only get away with it because they use their feminism shtick to pretend to be another victim group who suffered under white men

Remember the 9 year old who hanged himself because he couldnt handle the bullying anymore? This shit will go mainstream

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2691875/Boy-9-hanged-sent-room-arguing-younger-brother.html

I also used to fuck a British Girl who used to be a Teacher in London but quit after a year because Paki Students got a free card to do anything they wanted from interrupting the class, hitting white kids and even sexually harassing and attacking her. And that shit was like 10 years ago so things probably got even worse
>>
>>69893560
Aren't English people the dumbest Whites in Britain though?
>>
>>69896860
>Slav
>White
Hi there Thomasz Rothbergsteinslav.
>>
>>69896852

found an interesting article. I'm fairly sure this libshit attempts to say it is not an issue but their very own stats show it is.

>This is what the Royal Society of Chemistry did in their report “The Five Decade Challenge” in 2008, running the project as a competition for 16 year olds, which netted them 1,300 self-selecting higher-ability kids. They sat tests taken from the numerical and analytical components of O-level and GCSE exams over the past half century, and performance against each decade rose over time: the average score for the 1960s questions was 15%, rising to 35% for the current exams (though with a giant leap around the introduction of GCSEs, after which score remained fairly stable).

>Another approach would be to compare performance on a consistent test, over the years, against performance on A levels. Robert Coe at Durham University produced a study of just this for the Office of National Statistics in 2007. Every year since 1988 they’ve given a few thousand children the Test of Developed Abilities, a consistent test (with a blip in 2002) of general maths and verbal reasoning skills. Scores on this saw a modest decline over the 1990s, and have been fairly flat for the past decade. But the clever thing is what they did next: they worked out the A level scores for children, accounting for their TDA scores, and found that children with the same TDA score were getting higher and higher exam results. From 1988 to 2006, for the same TDA score, levels rose by an average of 2 grades in each subject.
>>
>>69895210
>implying white people are not ethnic
nice try muhammad abdul
>>
>>69897045
lol...

No, far from it.
>>
>teach whites they're racist trash
>get surprised when they don't care anymore
>>
>>69896922

CLEANSE WITH FIRE
>>
>positive discrimination programs
>teachers afraid of being racist and overrating little rats
>general war against white

One day this will be about your kids. Wake the fuck up.
>>
>>69893560
>Implying libtard teachers aren't failing whites on purpose
>>
>>69896922
I'm hoping for Brexit and a reinvigoration of the right where actual conservative parties can emerge rather than the current New Labour 'Conservatives'.
>>
>>69897076
Have a read up on the drop out rates of female vs male medical students in England & Wales.

It won't shock you but yeah, women drop out of medical school more so than men at an alarming rate, considering it costs over 250k to train a UK doctor.
>>
>>69896967
>immigrants are finally doing well
>This can't be. Trump needs to ruin it for them
Great logic. Trumptards. Everytime.
>>
>>69893560
Any source? Also the media tends to look at one figure in a graph when your actually supposed to look at two.
>>
>>69897173
Why do you think whites collectively have decided subconsciously to no longer breed?
>>
>>69897173
>having kids
lmao the world's already over senpai
>>
I call bullshit, niggers were always thick in high school
>>
>>69897266
Immigrants are doing 'well' but not actually being properly educated while policies are enacted to demoralise the bulk of the population leading to a ruining of standards in the name of immigration and diversity.
>>
>>69897007
>bullied by Asians
Why the fuck arent the chinks pissed about being lumped in with these savages everytime they make the paper?
>>
File: 3334.png (791 KB, 1296x1080) Image search: [Google]
3334.png
791 KB, 1296x1080
The Modern Brit is Fat, lazy,anti-intellectual and afraid of hard work

bring back fascism
>>
>>69897306
I haven't decided that. inb4 I'm not white.

>>69897321
The world with people like you is already over indeed. The future is bright for the white race.
>>
File: nig_image26.jpg (181 KB, 766x600) Image search: [Google]
nig_image26.jpg
181 KB, 766x600
>>69897326
It's just this shit in action
>>
>>69894521
The article is bullshit. Female students did receive better grades than boys due to bias but feminism had nothing to do with it. And why do more white women marry black men rather than Asians?
>>
>>69897326
Niggers are dumb in school, this is a mixture of feminist teachers, witch hunts against male teachers. OFTSED inspectors punishing schools for not being "diverse" enough, white male students getting sick of being indoctrinated with other cultures and being told how evil they are.

It's not just one thing.
>>
>>69895883
Why do people act like Europeans have been living in mud huts until the savior immigrant came along and pulled them into society. These people are not needed Europe was doing just fine.
>>
>>69897326
At my boarding school, we had some black children from African countries (politician's offspring and so forth). They performed very poorly and mostly just fucked around.
>>
>>69896852
It's not just that britbong friend, males understand that the tests are important, but because you are a man, and you can see bullshit and this is some high grade bullshit you can't get your brain to give a flying fuck and can only think about how ultimately pointless is to know how many cows Britain has.
>>
>>69893560
>parents secretly turn schools into quran schools
>white kids zoom out
>WHITE KIDS ARE LAGGING BEHIND!!!!
>>
>>69897388
Was a term used before your nation even existed sweetheart so don't go there.
>>
>>69895210
Its called the Bastard generation.
>>
>>69897388
Asian has been used in this context for over three hundred years in Britain. They're East Asians.
>>
>>69897007
I have a friend who's sister teaches in Erdington, quitting after a year because the muslim students are so badly behaved
>>
>>69897502
>secretly
It's not being done in secret, people are just ignoring it.
>>
>>69897556
Yet that school is rated highly due to diversity.
>>
>>69897474
>doing just fine.
LOL. You probably think Bush had a good economy and don't realize that Obama saved it.
>>
>>69897388
In Germany right now when media is forced to report about rapefugees they always describe them as "Southerners with arabic/african features"
>>
>>69897567
The vast majority of people will not accept the fact that their governments are seeking their destruction and those who do accept that are marginalised and called racist.
>>
>>69897605
Stop fishing for (You)s you stupid faggot, you're not convincing anyone
>>
>>69897474
>Why do people act like Europeans have been living in mud huts until the savior immigrant came along and pulled them into society. These people are not needed Europe was doing just fine.

Even worse why do they always want their fucking input on everything? If these subhumans could create stable societies they wouldnt flood our Countries
>>
>>69897686
That's not an argument.
>>
>>69897495
This is valid, I said this.

White male students just don't care and can see logically this is all bullshit and just give up because they know it's a system designed to punish them. So why bother when Jamal and Liquideshia will be given priority for underachieving?

Why bother? It shows that white English male students are very smart and it's sad, because there is so much potential being flushed down the toilet to further the lefts agenda to saturate the nation with stupid, ugly shitskins.

Also, the classrooms are running at a slower pace because you have students that don't even speak English, this must be frustrating when you already know what 2+2 is yet it has to be explained 6 trillion times to Abdul bin Jihad because he doesn't know anything.
>>
>arabic children do better than white ones in arabic language class and koran studies
surprise
>>
>>69897725
But Anon! Don't you know that the west, meaning every civilized nation without exception, is holding them down!?
>>
>>69897845
Wait, there are arabic classes and koran studies in brit schools ?
>>
>>69897076

oops, here's the link

http://www.badscience.net/2010/08/exams-are-getting-easier/

>>69897260

Doesn't surprise me.
>>
>>69897965
In faith schools, but no English/British/white student is in those.

And most of the faith schools are under investigation for corruption/jihad shit.
>>
>>69897965
In Islamic faith schools. Not part of the national syllabus although Religious Education is. RE is supposed to cover all faiths and be an optional thing, but guess how often you're going to be covering Christianity in it as most schools run it.
>>
>>69897738
Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>69898038
>>69898058
I see. thanks.
>>
>>69893560
They are one century away from being completely replaced. Let them be stupid and inrresponsible all they want before they are extinct. It's like the last meal a prisoner has before getting executed.
>>
>>69897765
The irony is that Abdul bin Jihad will never learn 2+2 because the quran never tells you.
>>
>>69898058
Just another example:

>Do RE at comprehensive because I was interested in Theology
>It's just Judaism and Islam and how they're great.
>Go to public school
>Really decent theological discussion.
>>
>>69898113
You don't have faith schools in France?

We have all Catholic/Protestant/Islamic schools here.

But as I said, the Islamic ones have been naughty and are in trouble.

Why is Islam so corrupt?
>>
>>69898038
>allow invader faith schools
>push to ban your own faith schools
>>
>>69898163
2+2 = Allahu ackbar!
>>
>>69894064
>1 white boy in a sea of niggers
>Like being in some sort of jungle jail hell

>Why is he doing bad
>>
>>69898073
No? That's not an argument either.
>>
>>69893560
>Anglos
>White
>>
>>69898262
Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again.
>>
>>69898238
Protestant/Catholic faith schools are fine and safe.

It's only Islamic ones that are in the shitter.

And unfortunately, religious freedom extends to all, just like it does in the United States..

So...
>>
>>69898293
Whiter than you Ricardo Swaziland.
>>
>>69897630
Here they just say darkskinned, or take a wild guess at what country they were from.

There's also a debate going on roght now, about whether Muslim kids should be allowed to refuse to shake their teacher's hand at the beginning and end of class. Thankfully the general response has been 'Holy shit, no. That's our culture, accept it or leave'. Though one of the guys from the IZRS (who are borderline extremists at this point) said it doesn't make sense to him that after the Cologne attacks they were being told to avoid physical contact, yet now they're being told to seek it out. He's either being intentionally obtuse, or he genuinely doesn't see a difference between unwanted and wanted physical contact, or groping someone and shaking their hand.
>>
>>69898212
We have loads of catholic schools. I think there are 2 islamic schools in France, and the programs are set by the state. Though I really don't like that, one guy working there had a tribune in the biggest newspaper explaining it's all extremist shit and he couldn't stand that and he's warning people about it (the guy doing this is himself a muslim).

>Why is Islam so corrupt?
It was proclaimed by a very corrupted man. Arabs are very inbred with all the problems that go with it.
>>
>>69893560
It's because the british kids are largely ignored when they struggle, in favour of helping the black and pakistani kids to fill diversity quotas
>>
>>69894521
Heh, it is already happening. Children of immigrants get equal or even better grades than ethnic Finns (in Finnish language no less), but once PISA scores are counted with objective grading and no teacher bias involved they are vastly inferior.

http://www.helsinginuutiset.fi/artikkeli/310337-tutkimus-suomalaiset-opettajat-suosivat-maahanmuuttajaoppilaita-arvosanoissa
>>
>>69898482
Exactly. It's the same shit the world over. Nonsense like this is why despite wanting to become a teacher as a teenager, I decided against going into teaching.
>>
>>69898183
ours was mostly Islam and Hinduism, one lesson a fortnight if you didn't choose it for GCSE, same with geography and history, though history wasn't offered at a GCSE level because "not enough interest"
>>
>>69893560
Ooops, haha, I see that all your test answers are correct Timothy, but it looks like you're white, tough luck kiddo.
>>
>>69898653
GCSE History was pretty useless if I'm honest. It was essentially 'Nationalism Bad' related to the rise of the Nazis and the American Civil Rights movement.

That's another thing that improved when I went to boarding school. For A-Levels, I studied the 15th Century Hapsburgs Dynasty and British History with a focus on politics in the 17th and 18th centuries.
>>
>>69898482
It's been happening since the 50s when Kekkonen came into power. Only back then it was soviet commies who were the protected class - now it's non-humans.
>>
It is painfully obvious how inferior shitskins are to whites - not even mentioning that Brits are in question, probably the most succesful human race in history. Christ.

I can feel the hands rubbing together just by looking at that photo
>>
File: 1457446478401.jpg (226 KB, 1060x768) Image search: [Google]
1457446478401.jpg
226 KB, 1060x768
>>69893560
key phrase here is 'make less progress' as in only looking at growth over an arbitrary period of time rather than overall results.

i.e. if I was jobless last year then I made zero annual income, and if I get a job this year that pays 30k a year, my income progress is 30k. my neighbor had a job last least that paid 60k and he got a pay raise of 5k, a growth of only 5k. see, look how much better I'm doing!
>>
>>69898996
What the fucking fuck is that creature in your picture?

Jesus Christ put it down with fire and acid immediately.

>>69898457
Indeed Arabs are very inbred.
>>
>>69898886
>It was essentially 'Nationalism Bad' related to the rise of the Nazis and the American Civil Rights movement.

We didn't even get that, in my first school which was much better than my second secondary school, we did the roman empire and I loved it, in my second school it was 3 years of local history and muh textile mills muh mines.
>>
>>69898457
The thinking is first that of religious freedom (essentially whining that Muslims can't do the same thing as the Church of England despite the fact that CoE schools have been around for centuries and performed very well). The second is an idea of having them be under at least some rmonitoring rather than take place in people's living rooms with children not being sent to school at all. Thirdly, muh diversity.
>>
File: happyandglorious.png (174 KB, 323x810) Image search: [Google]
happyandglorious.png
174 KB, 323x810
>>69898977
I like this guy.
>>
>>69899057
This. Arabs and Pakistanis are so inbred that something like 20% of their population in the UK have birth defects.

>This is apparently racist when you point it out.
>>
>>69893560
Trevor Phillips made a documentary , and he expressed his pointed of view of this issue, and he suggested that white males are being left behind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLxhutdnFNU
>>
>>69898996
>>69899057
looks like it's half nigger, half korean pop star
how horrifying
>>
>>69897965
>>69898038
I'm pretty sure there was a story where a regular school was hijacked by muslims and white parents started to freak out when their white kids told them about the stuff they were learning. There's a video about it somewhere. Basically the muslim parents had a conspiracy going on and others kept quiet.
>>
This is actually a good thing at the end of the day. This will only create more poor whites, who are very angry and very right wing. Rich whites, even if they are right wing, have too much to lose so they won't fight.
>>
File: 1458840589694.jpg (48 KB, 500x352) Image search: [Google]
1458840589694.jpg
48 KB, 500x352
I've looked at my ancestry and i see my family came from England/Ireland/Scotland. So where are some good places to visit in these places so i can say goodbye to the homeland. I'm serious
>>
>>69897406
>The future is bright for the white race.
The future isn't bright for any race, baguette.
>>
>>69895833
This. Immigrants to western countries are selected from the best. Only lately immigration became an issue to the west because of poor as shite immigrants.
>>
My favourite part was where they blamed the kids parents.
>>
I need to make templates, some pictures just listing the proper explanations aswell as links to various documentations on how much money, attention and time is poured into certain groups to make them look good on paper at least for a time and how much it harms other groups.

Having to explain it to morons who couldn't care less and lack the mental capabilities to even understand it just to curb the spread of desinformation to neutral third parties is really annoying.
>>
>>69899394
Winchester is nice.
>>
>>69895210
You're getting pretty close to quoting Fight Club there, friend.
>>
>>69895883
There was a big study done here in the US over the course of several years, maybe even a decade, I don't remember the exact amount of time. Intelligence testing of over 100 colored children of all socioeconomic backgrounds was put up against that of white human children. It even went deeper than that. They took colored kids with lower-class white adoptive parents, colored kids with upper-class colored biological parents, white kids with middle-class colored adoptive parents, white kids with lower-class biological white parents etc., Basically, what the data showed was that whitey consistently outperforms the darkies in intelligence testing regardless of socioeconomic background.
>>
>>69894521
All of these reports seem to use the same statistics; "135 females for every 100 males who graduated from a 4 year college."
I've done a lot of post-secondary education, having wealthy parents let me drift through a few different colleges/universities before having to grow up. My experience is that women make up maybe 1/3 at most of any serious course, closer to 1/10th of things like non-intro programming or physics, but I still saw a ton of women walking around campus, and lecture halls full of women. They're all taking social sciences and arts and humanities that are basically impossible to fail if you aren't handicapped. That's why you still hear about how "we need to get more women into engineering/compsci/surgery." Even if they're graduating more, its with a bachelor of the arts and they end up serving coffee anyway.
Males are more likely to attempt a difficult path and fail, and will then do a 2 year diploma or move to a trade instead.
>>
>>69899099
Most of the history I remember was about women in the war. I couldn't have been less interested. Countless diatribes from teachers about how very brave women were for getting jobs and getting spit roasted by whichever nations soldiers were in town that night.
>>
>>69895210
What is an ethnic minority achievement grant?

Is it easy to learn in a room with tons of other languages? It certainly isn't easy to teach in one. We're all expected to get the same results as all English schools though.

Schools lie about their statistics. Especially with special categories like pakistani boys , looked after children, free school meals because if we're seen to fail them well get shot

In one school I worked in 100% of Chinese kids was failing
There was only 1 chinese kid

There's no way that similarly poor ethnicities are out doing whites. Unless it's the girls because they stay home and study.

School is shit boring and appeals to rote learning now. It's not a style whites like.
It's not a style anyone likes desu but we won't smack our kids to make them sit down and behave.

There's more whites in the country so naturally there's more poor whites than other ethnicities. Some families just don't give a fuck about education
It's the kids who's parents don't read with them when they're little are the same ones who fail all the way along. If they're not actually on benefits then we can't spend pupil premium money to give them a boost
Even if they are ,they still often don't get help

If kids are suffering poor home environments and witnessing domestic violence and weren't even being washed I personally think more would be done than if they were just perceived as a scummy white family

>>69895210
If it was just single mums why the fuck are most of our worse kids like that because theyre aping their inbred family?
Why is everyone such a retarded chav now? I love meeting them on parents evening
>>
>>69899286
>Trevor Phillips
The guy from GTA 5?

kek, Trevor Philips is the nigger that spent decades saying whites are evil wacists! Now he's changed his tune because it's backfired horribly on them.

It was funny as fuck when he came out on television and said he was wrong for what he'd been saying over the years.

For the Americans it's the equivalent of Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton saying white people are superior and we were wrong.
>>
>>69893560
Whites who do well are called nerds and bullied, it's not cool to be clever
>>
>>69895408
Actually in the lower key stages there's a massive focus on encouraging boys to write.
But it fails because of lack of home support.
>>
>>69899294
Yes there's been a couple of cases of this and those schools in question are under investigation for corrupt practices.
>>
>>69899487
>Winchester is nice.
>>
>>69894521
Ehhh I need some help understand this, how does the "teacher assessment" works on those countries?
>>
>>69899763
I like being down there in Hampshire, something about the rural parts agrees with me.

when there's terror attacks on the news it's nice to let the whole thing blow over in front of a real fire.
>>
>>69899733
how the fuck do we change this
>>
File: #notallmuzzies.jpg (69 KB, 527x720) Image search: [Google]
#notallmuzzies.jpg
69 KB, 527x720
>>69899763
>>69899487
Can i visit Sandford Gloucestershire? I heard that place was pretty nice.
>>
>other ethnicities

so the 567 Koreans in the country are doing really great, good for them.
>>
>>69898257
Uh, dude. 2+2 actually equals car-bomb.
>>
How are they defining progress in these studies? If a white student start with an 80% and improve to 85%, does that count as less progress than a non white that starts at 40% and improves to 70%?
>>
>>69899976
Honestly doesn't like something that will ever change. Intelligence is mocked because of envy, and since they have way too many dumb as fuck shitskins, the rate at which they're mocked for it will only increase.
>>
>>69900173
If that's what an attainment rate is then yes.
>>
>>69895883
>Immigrants are shown to be the most intelligent
>somehow their countries are poor and broken

One of these is a lie. Carefully choose one.
>>
>>69900173
Probably. It's how they usually spin these studies.
>>
>>69899976
I dunno, maybe some internet service where Whites can learn free of shitskin influence?

or dotr?
>>
>>69895210

Not wrong at all, I remember so many of my classmates came from fucked up families or were just illegitimate children to begin with. With no proper family kids get fucked up desu
>>
Yeah well if the Eton Tories who went to harrows school had gone to comprehensives perhaps we'd still have the grammar schools actually.
>>
File: 1456118252984.jpg (80 KB, 640x539) Image search: [Google]
1456118252984.jpg
80 KB, 640x539
>>69900153
>>
>>69899616
Don't disrespect that generation and their contributions lad. Any of it
>>
>>69898257
>Abdul has a suicide belt with a kill radius of 10 meters
>Assuming that the infidels are spread at 1 Kufr/square meter, how many infidels can honorable Abdul slay with his bomb?
>Bonus point: Assume 5% of those slain by Abdul are Mujaheddin aiding as decoys to ensure maximum slaying. How many virgins must Allah prepare for the faithful?

There, math for muslims.
>>
>>69900498
Thank you, that's an original comment, i'm being sarcastic of course.
>>
File: asd.png (154 KB, 246x406) Image search: [Google]
asd.png
154 KB, 246x406
WHAT
THE
FUCK

YOU GUYS SAYING ABOUT MY GENETICALLY SUPERIOR RACE!?!???
>>
>>69900656
>inb4 common core suicide maths
>>
File: 1458802348865.jpg (68 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
1458802348865.jpg
68 KB, 600x580
>>69900656
>mfw it's probably what they teach them.
>>
>>69894064
>be a proud noble Briton
>forced to learn multiculti curricululty
>do poorly at it because I'm not a shitskin and both I and my dyke teachers know it

At least that's how I assume things are playing out in England, but hey, what do I know? I only come from the one true land of multiculti itself.
>>
>>69893560
It's just as well that education doesn't open doors in British society. It makes no difference.
>>
>>69900538
While I understand why you're saying that, I had to deal with the same bullshit he did. You have millions of young men who died in that generation, yet most of the history I heard from in class was about how brave the women were for doing what the men were doing before they had to fight in a fucking world war. While that generation definitely deserves respect, it's absolute disrespect for teachers to do shit like that. It actually made me so fucking mad one class when my teacher was making a joke about how the women back home were just as brave as the men fighting on Normandy, wanted to punch her in her smug, ugly fucking face.
>>
>>69900761
>dat schnozz
My Jewdar is going off the scale!
>>
>>69900656
kek
>>
>>69900027
>Can i visit Sandford Gloucestershire?

Yarp
>>
File: 1456621280756.jpg (161 KB, 866x838) Image search: [Google]
1456621280756.jpg
161 KB, 866x838
>>69900783
Help.
>>
>>69897437
asians are smarter?
>>
File: 1459436103089.png (43 KB, 564x419) Image search: [Google]
1459436103089.png
43 KB, 564x419
>>69901042
truth
>>
>>69900857
They're different issues. Being mad is one thing ,turning round and disrespecting that generation because of it us a little boy thing to do and warrants a slap.

Someone had to deal with the bodies piling up at home. The actual combat part of war is often discussed and lauded.
It's not discussed as much in schools because we're all supposed to be good citizens of the world now so the focus on different aspects.

If you don't like that, make it known but not by acting like a cunt.
>>
>>69901042
>>69901169
They're not, they're incredibly stupid and the entire education system has been dumbed down to the point where white male students are sick of it and have just given up because it's all slow.

Labour did this with universities as well, they made degrees available to anyone and everyone, devaluing the prestige of a degree and that.

Sort of like America has done with Yale university and others, devaluing education to make it look like pooskins are clever when they're not.
>>
>>69900761
It's like this dude's head just said "fuck it" half way through development, what the fuck.
>>
>>69893560
>less progress
Literally means that shitskins who learn one word a day are considered avanced compared to natives who already know the language.
>>
>>69900892
>And are they as big as he is?
>Who?
>The mother and the sister
>Same person
>>
>>69901268
Wait wait, are we talking about asians asians or UK's "aisans"?
>>
>>69899487
Winchester is indeed lovely. The South West in general, heading up into the Cotswolds and the Welsh Marches is lovely countryside. Definitely would take a trip down the Severn and Wye valleys as well.
>>
>>69900656
>>69900783
>>69900802
>>69900886
I can go on.

>The Lions of Khorasan conquer a village of 400 inhabitants.
>Assuming 20% of the inhabitants are virgin women of marriable age, how many slaves have the Lions claimed?
>Assuming a female virgin slaves fetches 200$ on the slave market in Aleppo, how much money have the Lions earned?
>Assuming that one kilogram of munitions (including small arms ammunition, explosives and missiles) costs 5$ and the Lions had to expend 150 grams of munitions per villager, how much profit did they make?
>>
>>69899394
York
>>
>>69901357
Moozlumz.

But even chinks are cheaters, they've cheated in America and the UK.
>>
>>69901438
>Assuming a female virgin slaves fetches 200$ on the slave market in Aleppo, how much money have the Lions earned?
Depends how many they decide to keep for themselves.
>>
File: bbcBTFO.jpg (192 KB, 847x489) Image search: [Google]
bbcBTFO.jpg
192 KB, 847x489
>>69893560
Black children tend to improve more between the age of 5 and 16 (possibly because english isn't their first language), but their overall pass rate at GCSE is lower.

The BBC is simply wrong in its reporting here.
I've had to correct them on similar reports in the past, see pic.
>>
>>69901573
Good point, non-jewish-nonetheless-merchant-neighbour. Assume they keep 20%.
>>
>>69901493
>parent pays 90% of their salary so you can study in Europe/US
>fail and you have to commit suddoku and your family starves to death

it's some intense pressure senpai
>>
>>69901464
>>69901362
I appreciate it guys. I'll try to find more places in potato nigger land also. Any tips? You guys have good trains and shit right?
>>
>>69893560
That's easy to explain. The shitskins were lagging behind considerably and the media went ape over it so all resources were thrown at the shiskins while the British were left in the dark.

It's disgusting but easily explained.
>>
>>69901642
You also failed to take into account the cost of the drugs for them to get hyped up before the attack.
>>
>>69901731
Cotswolds, peak district/Cumbria, lake district, Devon, Cornwall etc.
>>
>>69894521
>niggers and Mexicans do poorly on exams
>Libshits: its cultural bias

>whites do poorly
>/pol/: ITS RACIALLY BIASED SRSLY

I dont know the immigration stats in Britain but if your class has chinks and loo pooers expect to do worse on average
>>
>>69896354
>>69896412

Any race or colour can be British. English, Scottish etc could be loosely argued are ethnicities but still I know black people I consider more English than the libcucks or Jeremy Kyle tossers.
>>
>>69901857
>decriminalise all drugs end the war on drugs
>these ISIS fighters are just drugged up by their leaders it's not their fault

apparently amphetamines are enough to turn a regular citizen into a slaver/murderer, but drugs aren't bad open your mind.
>>
>>69901690
It was revealed like 2 years ago here that a number of Indians and Chinese had been cheating on tests, they had undercover footage of Indian teachers reading out the answers to questions and shit.

It's messed up how they claim to be smart and superior yet they cheat.

All oriental including Korean/Japanese etc test results should be taken with a giant pinch of MSG.
>>
>>69902153
You know our soldiers in WW1 and WW2 went into battle high on cocaine right?

They had tins of cocaine as part of their combat equipment.
>>
>>69902264
but we don't sit here and say they only killed because of drugs.
>>
>>69902071
Difference is, niggers have been given Affirmative Action, tests have been dumbed down to accommodate them and all that.

This shit doesn't exist for white students and has never existed for white students and white students were doing fine before the influxes arrived.

So yeah it is racially biased against whites. You'd expect pooskins to do ultimately good considering they have stepping stones and advantages over whites but somehow they still manage to fuck up..

Amazing stuff.
>>
>>69901300
This guy gets it.

Schools have to show progress so if you're an early bloomer , your actual achievements across the year will be spread out more equally so it can be demonstrated that you've made progress, because if you're actual development slows down in the year were fucked because it looks like you've stopped learning.
If anyone makes too much progress that's bad. It looks suspicious.

Essentially schools get told what percentages of kids need to get what levels. So we make them get that.
Apparently 90% of my class will do well in maths this year. Isn't that nice.

It didnt affect what was taught and to who,we just got on with what we've always done but fluffed the data so they left us alone to teach. Kids still learned.

Now they're saying that progress needs to be demonstrated in books too.
Children don't progress in their learning in neat blocks of time. Problem

Government abandons national levels. Everyone using all different strategies to record progress

Also year 3 work is now being expected of year 1 children on grammar and some maths.

Every peice of work is expected to have 30% wrong answers. So if you teach it too well, you've fucked yourself.

There's no time for topic work because we test them every half term on maths and literacy so we cram for that because, being only 5 and 6 they haven't got a clue how to cope with the format of the tests (be a use work sheets are banned. Even though education has become worksheet based boring bullshit now). Which are laugh out loud too hard.

No topic means nothing interesting to want to write about anyway

Fuck my life.

I think it's a conspiracy to dumb down primary aged children under the guise of "excellence "
>>
File: eternaldday.jpg (29 KB, 500x321) Image search: [Google]
eternaldday.jpg
29 KB, 500x321
>>69902264
They were not your soldiers Muhammad.
>>
>>69902114
Here's your response pooskin.

>>69902362
Exactly, they should legalise them.
>>
>>69902550
Shut up nigger, I'm whiter than your entire nation.
>>
>>69893560
Most cheat on the test
>>
>white parents believe more shit like "follow your dreams sweety, grades aren't important"
>Immigrants are from higher class families and don't say that silly nonsense to their kids as much
>>69894521
Yep, many immigrants are open with their contempt for whites.
>>69895408
>Also the article is lying as Pakistani and plenty of African origin students have dire performance
This needs to be mentioned. Not all minorities are equal, but these people like to push "immigrants" as some monolithic group because Orientals and Indians balance the worse ones out.
>>69895654
>2 generations of certain types of middle and upper class immigrants make money, which for some reason saves the country, but also disrupt society, create unnecessary conflict, and take everything they can from the country because they have on average less loyalty to it
>this means we need millions of the worst Africans and Arabs cause fuck you racist
>>
>>69893560
>centreforum.org/
>CentreForum
>An independent, liberal think tank
Found the problem. First 2 lines returned on google.

Not a study, just plain old propaganda lumping Africans in with high performing Asians.
>>
>>69902477
>a conspiracy to dumb down primary aged children

Don't forget secondary age children too. That is what the push for academies is all about.
>>
File: 1455824164118.jpg (42 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1455824164118.jpg
42 KB, 604x604
>>69902807
And universities anon, under the Blair years.

>mfw Mickey Mouse degrees or as the Americans call them "Bird courses".
>>
>>69902722
>[legal] Immigrants are from higher class families
This very much, when I was in this snobby street in Munich LITERALLY ALL the ladies buying luxury clothes were muslims with niqabs even when that makes no sense
>>
>>69902807
It's just a race to the bottom at this point. I do wonder if Blair's war on young mothers is going to be a real problem with our low birth rates

>all that scare mongering in PSHE
>>
>>69902264
They also had half a pint a rum a day as a ration.
>>
>>69902601
Nice meme faggot, too bad you can't interpret percentages. More whites here than your entire population including your wife's sons
>>
>>69902807
It's putting a public resource into private hands.

The bs starts in nursery and reception. They're expected to know so much it's become a farce and a charade. They'll hit big school not at all equipped with the reading skills and basic numeracy they need.

They make the curriculum harder every single year. The kids haven't suddenly evolved to a higher plane over the years believe me.

They're breaking the system so they can cry shit schools!shit teachers! And do what they like in the name of saving the poor children's education.

They're cunts. No state school is anywhere close to public schools in the pupils it turns out. There'll never be anyone smart enough to get into government to challenge any of this.
They burnt the ladders.
>>
File: 1459083633044.jpg (98 KB, 658x560) Image search: [Google]
1459083633044.jpg
98 KB, 658x560
>>69903107
Too bad you don't know what "proportionate to population" actually means you retarded nigger.

Now fuck off back to your white privilege class and leave learning and maths to white people.

Retard.

>>69903084
What a time to be alive, we need another war.
>>
>>69903107
Except we're talking about percentages, not overall numbers. There's 45.7 million blacks in your country compared to 60 million whites here (officially).
>>
>>69903354
And something like 3 million blacks here.
>>
>>69903396
>>69903354
>Arguing with a nigger American
>Expecting them to know anything other than "MUH MCDONALDS".

Anon pls.
>>
>>69897965
>>69898038
>>69898113

meanwhile...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3468019/Campaigners-blast-educational-anarchy-new-syllabus-tells-teachers-inform-pupils-Islamic-civilisation-Mayan-culture-not-1066.html
>>
File: 1428190620561.jpg (392 KB, 1425x1250) Image search: [Google]
1428190620561.jpg
392 KB, 1425x1250
Is it any wonder, UKuck is pathetic these days
>>
>>69902996
Young family's do less well in school.

Birthrate is only an issue if they're intent on not having a well educated stable homogeneous happy cohesive society, but rather on constant growth for the sake of it and infinite influx of melts.

Oh wait they are.

Breed on kids!
>>
>>69903600
Wow, at least people have called it out for what it is.
>>
File: 1433172151088.png (1 MB, 1534x723) Image search: [Google]
1433172151088.png
1 MB, 1534x723
>>69903505
>>69903396
>>69903354
>>69903600

This is your Deputy Prime Minister's own words.
>>
>>69903635
>Still posting the Polish guy
Anon pls.
>>
File: 8th grade test 1912.jpg (448 KB, 570x2757) Image search: [Google]
8th grade test 1912.jpg
448 KB, 570x2757
>>69901300
>>less progress
I didn't even notice that. Those fucking weasel words.
>>69902175
>Korean/Japanese
Cheating is definitely endemic, but national success is national success.
You can't build a successful nation with morons. And honestly, in many classes they have open book tests which are retarded.
In my calculus class they didn't allow cheating and it was actually real tests with real problems. Needless to say only 1/4 of the class lasted to the end and fewer than that passed.
>>69901268
Yeah, it's pretty sad how shitty education is now.
>>
>>69903709
And it's a good thing that she's ridiculed and Labour are unelectable, isn't it?
>>
File: 1433148151354.jpg (537 KB, 1471x968) Image search: [Google]
1433148151354.jpg
537 KB, 1471x968
>>69903736

Please stop being a cuck or I will send the TV licence inspector over to give you a good seeing to.
>>
File: 1425701824769.png (742 KB, 1116x585) Image search: [Google]
1425701824769.png
742 KB, 1116x585
>>69903783
>>
>>69903903
#illridewithu
Now fuck off you shitposting cunt, go to bed.
>>
File: 1433148547147.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1433148547147.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
>>69903975

#youaintnomuslimbruv
>>
>>69903932
Thanks Scotland!

Now pls Australia don't talk about gun restrictions when our gun laws are far more relaxed than yours.

Smelly cuck, go do some Cronulla riots and rape a Koala.
>>
>>69904024
He wasn't a Muslim though, a Muslim would have actually killed people.

Remember the Lindt cafe?
>>
> Niggers do bad in tests
RACISM! HORRIBLE!!!!
> White people do bad in tests
VERY GOOD!
>>
File: hey dudes.jpg (27 KB, 948x711) Image search: [Google]
hey dudes.jpg
27 KB, 948x711
Asian children excel at school because their parents force them to work endlessly whereas white parents don't do the same.

Once they reach the workplace and it's no longer down to success being defined by time put in then white people begin to overtake them due to social skills, ingenuity and innate ability.
>>
women teachers hate white males in the uk. thats it
>>
>>69904024
Can we start our own hashtag?
#youaintnotmuslim
>>
File: karen shrug.jpg (34 KB, 539x477) Image search: [Google]
karen shrug.jpg
34 KB, 539x477
We should just genocide white Britons and replace them with Asians since they are so superior. British citizens are nothing more than economic units, after all.
>>
File: 1433171225962.png (392 KB, 652x873) Image search: [Google]
1433171225962.png
392 KB, 652x873
>>69904052

kek, no they're not, pham.

We can own rifles and handguns, we already BTFO you.

Even the rifles you can own are all single-shot, straight pull kekguns

>>69904109

Yes, he was a real Muslim and still got pwned after 1 death. Meanwhile many yts die in the UK every day due to Muslims fucking them too hard in the bootyhole.
>>
>>69904159
>white people begin to overtake them due to social skills, ingenuity and innate ability
Not true, Orientals actually do better overall in the job market.
>Brit flag
I think Indians and Paki's still do better of average there but I can't say for certain.
>>
God damn, as bad as it is here, Europe is fucked.

Granted, I'm sure our time is coming.
>>
>>69893560
>"make less progress"
How intolerant of them, those nazis need to be shown their place
>>
File: B9vE_ttIEAA77nx.png large.png (356 KB, 1024x575) Image search: [Google]
B9vE_ttIEAA77nx.png large.png
356 KB, 1024x575
>>69904623

You guys need to stop circumcising all newborn babies because 'it looks better' or 'women prefer it' you fucking cuckbags
>>
>>69903709
>Deputy Prime Minister

She's the Shadow Secretary of State for International Development.
>>
>>69904449
he said Asians not orientals

Indians yes

Pakis no

source I've seen some graphs b4
>>
>>69893560
That's probably after the Ethnic Point Reallocation where whites get -50% of their grade and everyone else gets +100%.
>>
>>69893560
Do worse in school =/= Doing worse in life
How many non-whites are engineers or do manual jobs? Just because you get worse grades at school doesn't mean you will have a shit life
Source: No one in my family (except me and brother) have any academic qualifications and have good careers in manual jobs like plumber or mechanic.
>>
File: 1425702127670.jpg (47 KB, 567x401) Image search: [Google]
1425702127670.jpg
47 KB, 567x401
>>69904783

Splitting hairs, anon. She is a Senior Government Minister of Her Majesty's Government.
>>
>>69904281
We can own rifles as well. In fact, we can own semi-automatic .22lr with unlimited magazines as well as pump action and semi-automatic shotguns with unlimited magazines.

There's no magazine limits here either.

Here's something you can't do in your country. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7PBoxyhVcE
>>
>>69904902
No, she isn't. She's in the Opposition. As in Not the Government.
>>
File: 1433148192533.jpg (68 KB, 475x593) Image search: [Google]
1433148192533.jpg
68 KB, 475x593
>>69904967

What difference, at this point, does it make?
>>
File: By83MoFIQAAGume.png large.png (772 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
By83MoFIQAAGume.png large.png
772 KB, 1024x512
>>69904923

Cool pea-shooter, breh

We can own pistols, rifles AND shotguns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWqiGdwbDrk

We even have our own Glock variant,.
>>
>>69905013
>What difference
>What's the difference between being in power and not being in power
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.