[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kesha refusing a deal requiring her to say she 'never got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7
File: Capture.png (529 KB, 623x760) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
529 KB, 623x760
Kesha refusing a deal requiring her to say she 'never got raped'

>"So. I got offered my freedom if I were to lie," wrote Kesha
>The rape refers to Dr. Luke, operator of Sony Music Records, to which she is signed
>The Court stated Kesha was already free to record without Dr. Luke, and that she had not presented any facts supporting her claims.

Rapists statement:
>"The Court stated Kesha is free to record without Dr. Luke, and she had not presented any facts supporting her claims. The only thing Kesha is not free to do is lie about Dr. Luke through publicity stunts, ignoring the fact that by her own free will she entered new contracts with Dr. Luke years after this ‘incident’ supposedly happened. Her goal has been personal enrichment by seeking to break contracts that brought her success and millions so she can enter into more lucrative ones. We look forward to our day in court holding Kesha accountable for her lies."
>>
I believe it's pronounced ke$ha
>>
>>69892203
literally who
>>
>>69892203
>complains about rape
>posts shirtless pic

Wew lad
>>
>worthless whore controlled by Jews doing anything for attention
Nothing to see here
>>
File: feelings.jpg (111 KB, 706x522) Image search: [Google]
feelings.jpg
111 KB, 706x522
It's her word against his. There's no evidence to support her case. You can't nullify contracts or send people to prison based on accusations. AND the judge said "you don't have to work with him again".

How is this unfair? How do people think it's right to take her side without having been there? Since when does being a woman who made an accusation automatically make you right?
>>
>>69892452
This. What the fuck? She wants us to take her seriously but she posts a picture of herself in a typical "look how pretty I am" pose.
>>
>>69892203
wow you mean jews rape young girls and then have them produce music to turn other young girls into sluts?

im shocked, good luck getting any shekels out of that kike though he's water tight
>>
>>69892203
>lies about rape
>forced to apologize
>apology means you are sorry
>I won't lie for a monster ever again
>>
>>69892203
>Jews and whores at it again
Who is the bigger gold digger?
>>
DUDE, I'M A WOMAN AND I'M NOT GETTING MY WAY, I'LL JUST SAY I WAS RAPED LMAO
>>
>>69892203
Who what ?

Who is Dr.Luke

Is that the girl that got banged by Hulk Hogan and the Gawker thingie ?
>>
>>69892203

typical kikette
>>
>>69892203
How about we gas them both?
>>
>>69892642
Even if she did suck his dick, it was 100% consensual because how the fuck is stupid bitch going to the get ahead any other way, obv, she will spread her legs. The victim act is just an act, that women uses to get there way.
>>
>>69892769
Dr.Luke is some jew, real name Lukasz Sebastian Gottwald
>>
Dr. Luke never raped her but coerced her into fucking by saying he'd launch her career if she consented. Being a slimy Jew he treated her like shit while using her as a sex toy for several years.

Feminism calls that rape but it's really just business when you think about it. We all prostitute ourselves to get things we want. Kesha traded her dignity for a career. She wants her dignity back but it doesn't work like that in the real world. Even if she somehow caught him with a false rape claim she wouldn't feel any better.

She sold her soul to the Jew and doesn't deserve to be let out of her contract. What value is a contract if you can just walk away?
>>
>>69893643

worst part? her cunt was never worth much to begin with. she should be grateful someone actually WANTED to fuck her hairy kike cunt.

she basically got free sex and a music career out of the deal.
>>
>>69892203
So she sucked dick for money
Whoreing your self out isn't uncommon for womyn

Literly the only way they can make money in this industry
>>
>>69892203
Holy fuck her face has cancer all over it.
>>
>>69892203
Buy some makeup bitch
>>
File: ugly all over.jpg (10 KB, 219x230) Image search: [Google]
ugly all over.jpg
10 KB, 219x230
>Dr. Luke wanted to fuck this

Why the fuck are Jewish women so god damned ugly?
>>
>>69892342
She changed it into Kesha.
>>
>>69892769
Kesha is a shitty American singer who got really popular a couple of years ago and then dropped off

Last year she accused her producer or manager or someone that she raped her, that's Dr Luke

She has zero proof that it happened and everyone who can see the big picture instantly realised she's doing this so she can get out of the contract with Dr Luke because she doesn't want to be in it anymore

Everyone with a brain says "Innocent until proven guilty", but tons of notable female artists come out in support of Kesha and against """rape culture""""

Pic related, It's literally what happened
>>
File: thatpoppy.jpg (46 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
thatpoppy.jpg
46 KB, 500x375
>>69892203
Good on her for sticking up for herself
Reminder: Dr Luke is a jew
>>
>>69893950
fridge
>>
>>69894326
>Literally defending false rape accusations because the accused is a Jew
>>
Ratchets cant't be raped.
>>
>>69894326

She's a Jew too, dummy.
>>
>>69893950
How can she be so fat and have no ass?

Looks like a frog standing up.
>>
>>69892203
>when you have no proof and get btfo
>>
>>69894782
How can you proof a rape though?
If you still have the cum, what if he says it was consentual?
I mean how do you know it wasn't?
Just because she say so?
>>
File: 1373513808202.jpg (221 KB, 331x496) Image search: [Google]
1373513808202.jpg
221 KB, 331x496
>>69892203
She should have gone for the deal and admit her lie.
>tfw I'm with the kikes for once
>>
File: Deport the mexicans.jpg (165 KB, 735x1093) Image search: [Google]
Deport the mexicans.jpg
165 KB, 735x1093
>>69894412
>Willingly Defend a false rape accusation
>pass up an oppurtunity to screw over a jew
I'd make one of these images but fuck it, I'm lazy
>>
What's with this new meme of women pretending they were raped all the time? Who is behind this?
>>
>>69895103
Wrtiting a book and a movie about you.
>>
>>69892582
>How is this unfair?
because she thought she would be able to get out of the contract crying rape and the judge brought her back to reality.

Reminder that she has two albums (and a few singles), the first one (2010) sold ~4m, second one (2012) sold 400k. She's done
>>
>>69894954

See there's the crux of the 'rape' issue.

Rape, rationally, does not exist.

Only ASSAULT exists. Assault can be proven easily enough. What Kesha is claiming amounts to having sex without being compensated for it, which she actually was, with her music career.

Had ASSAULT happened, she could have even taken pictures of the damage and saved it for a future case, however questionable her claim is.

She did not of that, which only further suggests she is being dishonest, or she's admitting she is stupid.

So what are we left with? An unsubstantiated claim from a dumb, dishonest opportunist, all of these things can be clearly seen by anyone thinking with their brain and not their feelings.
>>
>>69895486
Here in catalonia there's now an uproar about teachers raping kids 30 years ago.
I mean what should I believe them?
What proofs do they have?
Id you didn't go to the police the day after, then you'll never be able to prove it so why bother.
30 years ago man, some of the teachers were already dead and couldn't defend themselves.
>>
Finished reading The Song Machine last night and the last section is about Dr. Luke and they briefly touch on this because it was coming to light around publish time.

The way her and her mother promised to retract claims if the contract was dropped (and place no criminal charges) makes it sound like a complete witch hunt just to get what she wants.

The guy comes off 100% like an autist and easy to manipulate through something like this.
>>
>>69892413
>stupid young girl got the "casting couch" deal
>got to be a big name for a while
>sees career waning
>decides to sue the kike who she had to fuck to get her initial fame
Tl;Dr: just another celebrity scandal to keep the normies placated
>>
>>69895823

It always must come down to proof of damages.

Now, if you're now a 50 year old homeless person with mental issues, it might be reasonable and possible to trace the damage back to sexual at an early age. And it would have to be actual abuse, not 'he touched my peepee'. I'm talking a savage ASSAULT anal raping, over and over, for years unreported. Trauma is brought on by such things, not a naive kid playing doctor with his teacher, however repulsive and illegal it is, it does not compare to literal trauma.

I'm not defending sexual coercion, but in order to make a legal case, there must at the very least be actual damages for the plaintiff.

Kesha only profited her arrangement, and only recants her story after she got a better deal.

For all we know, she might have entered a similar sexual arrangement with another label, but for better pay.

She clearly has a history of such actions.
>>
If she remembers it as rape it's a rape.
>>
Who else forgot she existed until this rape case became news?
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.