[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Niggers trample and spit on an American flag in front of vet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 1334x750
Niggers trample and spit on an American flag in front of veterans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkEWhtDEJDM

Thoughts?
>>
>>69892051
Ship them back to Africa, they want and have to go back. But then you got the butthurt white guilt liberals that bend over for them. Absolutely disgusting.
>>
Wow, what a sight of pure ignorance and human degeneracy.
Niggers fail at adjusting to society
>>
>>69892051
It's their right, but, it's one of those rights that only pieces of shit exercise. Just like open carry for no reason.
>>
Genocide them
>>
File: 95404.jpg (162 KB, 1056x1527) Image search: [Google]
95404.jpg
162 KB, 1056x1527
>feel da bern
>>
>>69892666
based satan
>>
They can whatever they want to the flag as is their right. They only represent a small minority and when people see these demonstrations all they do is push them into the waiting arms of conservative nationalists.
>>
>>69892051
>THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE OVER ON OUR SIDE
>THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THERE!
>REEEEEE

stopped watching there
>>
>>69892051
That's probably a Chinese made flag, so they're disrespecting the Chinese.
>>
File: dead amerifat 23.jpg (34 KB, 278x238) Image search: [Google]
dead amerifat 23.jpg
34 KB, 278x238
>>69892051
awasome
Fuck anyone fought for kikes. shitting on veterans grave is the first thing i will do in US
>>
Degenerates. Subhuman worms.
>>
>>69892051
Their time will come.

Namely: what do they bring any other Race in America in return for the pain their existence causes?

None.They are like Jews, except they bring no wealth.
>>
it is their right unfornately buuut

in return, wipe your ass/piss on a BLM poster and post it on social media

and let the chimp out begin
>>
>>69892865
Niggers and roaches are like peas in a pod, who knew?
>>
>>69892565
Everyone keeps saying "it's their right" which it is, but if someone did the same to let's say the lgbt flag, you would lose your job and probably never get one again. So, there are social consequences, but I guess burning and stomping on your own countries flag is considered brave and innovative now.
>>
>>69892865
>going after soldiers instead of the politicians calling the shots

Good bait, roach
>>
>>69892865
>this is what cucks living in 2nd rate countries actually think
>>
murricans laugh at euros yet cant get the nigger menace under control even with guns and freedom of speech
>>
>>69892865
You are degenerate, I don't want you here. I hope Russia comes and violates your roach asshole.
>>
File: 1208915353193.jpg (57 KB, 647x599) Image search: [Google]
1208915353193.jpg
57 KB, 647x599
>>69893099
Yeah, let me know next time I'm on a German website complaining about the Nigger Menace.
>>
>>69893099
News flash

Nobody gives a shit about them except liberals and each other
>>
Great, only way to treat the American flag without shitting on it. American Veterans are trashy welfare Queens. At least most welfare Queens have not murdered children for jews like veterans have.
>>
>>69892051

Conscript them and send them to Afghanistan.
>>
>>69892666
Stan confirms
>>
>George Soros pays niggers to incite violence
Desperate.

The left so very desperately needs the violence they're close to doing anything. They NEED a white man to punch a black man on film. They NEED it.

This screams "fear." Trump is winning, winning fast and hard. You don't pull this kind of tactic against non-threats. You pay niggers to make incite violence when you know you're close to losing. When it's getting away from you.

If we had any leaders, or any law and order whatsoever, someone would know who these operatives are and who is paying them to do this.
>>
>>69893198
what kind of comeback was that
>>
>that mongrel who says something about "y'all pinkies adopt us minorities cause ya can't get a fuckin hard on!"
>that nigger who says something about "you just got done fucking dat dog!" because niggers haven't evolved to understand love or companionship
>>
>>69892510
>i blame the soldiers and not the politicians look how edgy i am guys xd
>>
>>69892051
Ship those niggers back to Africa and let them die there.

Fuck, the white people gave them freedom and they act like this.
>>
>>69893030
truuuu

we need to purge the cancerous left
>>
>>69892051
The american flag is trash so there's no crime here.
>>
File: 1457966918050.png (520 KB, 495x461) Image search: [Google]
1457966918050.png
520 KB, 495x461
>>69893198
>4chin comes from Gringoland
>>
Why didn't anyone kill those fucking niggers
>>
File: 1418844650619.jpg (42 KB, 469x689) Image search: [Google]
1418844650619.jpg
42 KB, 469x689
>>69893312
>autism: the post
>>
>>69893498
>finland
alright faggot
>>
>>69893099
This. Fucking meritards are all talk and no action
>>
>>69892051
Why didn't they mow them down?
>>
>>69893030
then again

>implying these niggers have jobs
>>
>>69892051
Gas them all
>>
>>69893312
Trump seems to be doing a pretty good job at sabotaging his own campaign and alienating every demographic that isn't a white male.

A few months ago I would have agreed with you but all signs actually point to Trump getting BTFO. No cliche here about a cruzmissile or whatever, I'm just happy to see /pol/'s choice candidate get exposed as the idiot savant that he is. He should just go back to real estate.
>>
>>69893542
Are you retarded or just sheltered
>>
>>69893789
Found the nigger
>>
>>69892051
>tfw i want to do a similar protest
>but use a flag thats not legally an american flag (his is literally how disney gets away with it, out of 200 flags only one has 50 stars, all the others have 49 to avoid taking them down/maintaining them)

>why
To destroy a symbol representing "our symbol", much like we need to destroy and change the leaders of our country, but not the country itself.

If you actually hate this country as a whole fucking leave.

I've lost friends defending that fucking flag, if you're going to do a protest based on "principle" do it right, don't disgrace the fucking piece of material many have lost their lives for, simply so you have the "right" to fucking stand on it.

you're not mad at this country, you'd mad at the folks running it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMqcLUqYqrs
>>
>>69893030
>let's say the lgbt flag, you would lose your job and probably never get one again
I doubt these individuals are career-oriented and they would probably stomp on the LGBT flag with just as little remorse or practical consequences.

These types of political acts are only harmful to people with careers.
>>
>>69892051
The arrogance and belligerence of "It not gonna happen" while standing on the very symbol that allows you to be a raging cowcunt
>>
>>69893831

Lol you should like such a fucking pussy.

There is no greater expression of freedom than to desecrate the symbol of freedom. It's self referential... Of course these dumb apes aren't doing it in that way so yeah,fuck them. But if you have a problem with me destroying a flag, go fuck yourself. It's the symbol of freedom. I better be free enough to destroy it or it stands for nothing.
>>
>>69892051
Good. Now Trump's support will quadruple.
>>
Well, I don't condemn niggers for stomping on some piece of rag but overally - for acting like chimps. Veterans aren't any better thought, especially murrican ones from what i have seen so far are bunch of self-entitled assholes believing that killing people for zionist interests is somehow "good" and they deserve respect for it. I respect more chads working for private contractors like blackwater etc since they at least have enough human decency/intelligence to admit that they fight for money and nothing else.
>>
>>69894153
>There is no greater expression of freedom than to desecrate the symbol of freedom.

but i literally would never want to destroy the flag itself, it all about point of view, i don't want to destroy this country, i want to change how its run.

Which is why i say a symbol of the symbol, the fake flag being congress, the real flag being the country.

>But if you have a problem with me destroying a flag, go fuck yourself.
you bet your fucking ass i do but..

>I better be free enough to destroy it or it stands for nothing.
That's what freedoms all about.

I should have the right to approach you can call you a fucking disgraceful faggot, but you certainly shouldn't face any legal repercussions in my opinion.

Until your freedom affects my freedom, shit goes both ways brother.
>>
File: 105437240.jpg (23 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
105437240.jpg
23 KB, 250x250
>>69892051
>freedom of speech is only okay when it doesn't hurt my feelings
>>
>>
>>69892666
In your name, it shall be done Satan
>>
18 U.S. Code § 700 - Desecration of the flag of the United States; penalties

(a) (1) Whoever knowingly mutilates, defaces, physically defiles, burns, maintains on the floor or ground, or tramples upon any flag of the United States shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both. (2) This subsection does not prohibit any conduct consisting of the disposal of a flag when it has become worn or soiled. (b) As used in this section, the term “flag of the United States” means any flag of the United States, or any part thereof, made of any substance, of any size, in a form that is commonly displayed.
>>
>>69892473
What would you say to the Russian minority in your country when they do this, Lithuania?
>>
>>69895939
well thanks for the edumacation ameriboos
>>
>>69895939
To be fair it is not being enforced.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_Protection_Act

"In 1989, the 101st Congress amended that statute with Public Law 101-131 (103 Stat. 777). These amendments to the statute were in response to the United States Supreme Court's ruling that year in the case of Texas v. Johnson (491 U.S. 397). On 1990-06-11 the Supreme Court in the case of United States v. Eichman struck down the Flag Protection Act, ruling again that the government's interest in preserving the flag as a symbol does not outweigh the individual's First Amendment right to disparage that symbol through expressive conduct"

>the government's interest in preserving the flag as a symbol does not outweigh the individual's First Amendment right to disparage that symbol through expressive conduct

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Eichman

>The Supreme Court held that the government cannot prosecute a person for burning a United States flag, because to do so would be inconsistent with the First Amendment.

>Or are you to dumb to only know one amendment?

They don't need to know more xD
>>
>>69896332
>xD
>>
>>69893506
Holy fuck this picture made me laugh like an idiot for some reason 10/10
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.