[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date a skinbyrd, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: KellyCross.jpg (57 KB, 567x560) Image search: [Google]
KellyCross.jpg
57 KB, 567x560
Would you date a skinbyrd, /pol/?
>>
Would you?
>>
>>69891929
If she looks like the one in your picture then yeah
>>
Is 'skinbyrd' slang for white trash with daddy issues?
>>
>>69893611
>In the 1970s, most female skinheads had mod-style haircuts. During the 1980s skinhead revival, many female skinheads had feathercuts (known as a Chelsea in North America). A feathercut is short on the crown, with fringes at the front, back and sides. Some female skinheads have a shorter punk-style version of the hairstyle, called a Chelsea cut, which is almost entirely shaved, leaving only bangs and fringes at the front. (Skin girls with hair cropped all over, as in the male style, have always been rare).
>>
>>69893544
She's your standard fare skinbyrd.
>>
>>69891929
Skinbyrd sounds like a skindesease.
Would definetly hit on the chick in the picture though.
>>
No, skinheads are fucking degenerate trash.
>>
>>69894834
>muh degeneracy
>>
File: 1459489717597.jpg (127 KB, 1114x720) Image search: [Google]
1459489717597.jpg
127 KB, 1114x720
>>69894834
in that same generalization, black lives matter is degenerate trash as well
>>
>>69895285
>implying the tattooed and pierced masses wouldn't be purged like the SA
>>
>>69895457
It is
>>
>>69895520
just making sure anon
>>
>>69894674
She married, m8
>>
File: small_chelsea.jpg (9 KB, 236x257) Image search: [Google]
small_chelsea.jpg
9 KB, 236x257
>>69891929
Chelseas are sexy. (Your pic is not related.)

This was the best pic of it I could find right off and it's not good but you can see it.

I've always thought one of the marks of true beauty in a woman is being able to pull this off. On the right woman it's the sexiest haircut in existence.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.