[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious question /pol/. Do you really think Jewish people are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 11
File: 1459716016008.jpg (85 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1459716016008.jpg
85 KB, 960x720
Serious question /pol/. Do you really think Jewish people are pushing an interracial agenda using the media and advertisements?
If so why?
I can't see how something like that would benefit the Jews in any way. I mean couldn't black people procreate with the Jewish white people as well? This agenda would backfire on them.
Is this a serious thing /pol/ believes or is it just a meme?
>>
>>69891404
Dindus are easier to control
>>
Holy shit... Please tell me that is photoshopped. How is that couple even relevant to the package design? Whatever happened to subtlety?
>>
To create dumb, mullato population

After depopulation the jews will be left with a stable population of mudskin servants who live in very small apartments in packed city-states.
>>
I've been always unsettled by people's pictures on packages. "Look we're so happy if you buy this you'll be happy aswell".
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 650x567) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 650x567
>>69891404
>>
>>69891404
thats fake right?
>>
>>69891556
Chocolate and vanilla ice cream. Black and white.
They're just laughing in your face telling you to race mix.
>>
>>69892262
what is a racial jew
>>
>>69892651
Semites
>>
File: israel_nica12369889_393337c[1].jpg (52 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
israel_nica12369889_393337c[1].jpg
52 KB, 620x413
>>69893096
Ive been to jerusalem and the westbank etc.

Having a hard time beliving they bother with added multicultrulaism. They dont really like palestininans. Some neighberhoods look like warzones
>>
>>69891404
Jews aren't doing it. But they do have racial advocacy organizations that pressure corporations to do it.

They actually have people go into stores and count the number of black faces in the ads. If there aren't enough, there is trouble. There's all sorts of ways these organizations can make life difficult for a company. They can stage protests, they can fuck up your tax returns, they can pull strings in Washington to pass legislation unfavorable to you.

Almost every large company nowadays absolutely MUST invest in a couple lobbyists and grease palms in Washington, or else their competitor will and get legislation passed to put them out of business. It's the way the game is played nowadays, even Trump had to donate to and cultivate personal relationships with politicians just to stay in business. The Jews run that whole power structure. If you run afoul of them, they will fuck you over.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 183x274) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 183x274
>>69893449
You've clearly been around more than I. From what I hear there is a very distinct color-line in Israel. Meanwhile, the color-line in western nations has almost completely faded away.
>>
>>69892457
this. These people are fucking insane.
>>
File: 1450309523564.jpg (91 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1450309523564.jpg
91 KB, 400x400
>>69891404
I feel like the idea originated from jews, but corporations are just happy to cooperate. I think there's a huge range of motivations behind this kind of stuff: (ranked by maliciousness)

-naïveté: they think by including as many races as possible on advertisement it will appeal to a wider audience, not realizing that a lot of people are alienated by it

-peer pressure: "Everyone else is doing it" + social justice bullies who have proven to be able to ruin careers

-obliviousness: there's videos of women in advertising companies admitting that they want to break the "stale whiteness" of society by including this shit

-malicious intent: black genes are proven to have a lower IQ range, so by encouraging racemixing they lower the average IQ and therefore breed better consumers (I've also heard that racemixed children are generally more unhappy and therefore have more voids to be filled by products, but I can't really prove this)

and lastly: Jewish people at the top enforcing Zionist ideology

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
>>
>>69893770
I agree with all of this, although I wouldn't say Jews aren't doing it. Not all Jews, sure, but communist/Bolshevik/Trotskyite Jews disproportionately support race mixing
>>
>>69891404
DELETE DIS
memes aside, dunno who it is but race-mixing and black culture is being pushed a lot in western media.
thanks for losing WW2 germany, now we have to suck the burger's cock.
>>
>>69894091
The Jews are financing the whole thing.
Follow the money.
>>
File: 1457738802870.png (6 KB, 333x293) Image search: [Google]
1457738802870.png
6 KB, 333x293
>>69892651
kikes
>>
>>69891404
money is always the answer for everything
>>
File: 1457738509753.png (30 KB, 712x649) Image search: [Google]
1457738509753.png
30 KB, 712x649
>>69893449
ofc they wouldn't want other jews to racemix you numnut
>>
WHY IS IT ALWAYS A BLACK MALE WITH A WHITE FEMALE? EVERY FUCKING TIME, ITS NOT JUST PROMOTING MIXING, IT IS A BLATANT EFFORT TO EMASCULATE WHITE MALES AS WELL.
>>
>>69894180
Truly the masters of organized crime.
It's almost a shame that intelligent Jews are often traitorous, they could do much to benefit the West. Some already have.
>>
This is not a jewish agenda. Jews are not the cause for the evil in the world. It's the zionists, illuminati and freemasons (the 1% who own at least 98% of the global wealth) who want to gain total control over the world by destroying all cultures and nations. That is why they are pushing for immigration around the globe. They want to breed a population smart enough to do some basic works but dumb enough not to think for themselfs anymore. I don't know how far it has already gone with RFID chiping in the US but the last thing I have heard about it is that every us citizen has to have one of these chips implanted in his/her arm to get healthcare and healthinsurance. It's insane and now they are already doing this in Sweden (R.I.P) and UK and use this technique at work to open doors etc... They aim to chip every man and woman alive and by achieving that they will control everybody and everything on earth. We are living in the end times! If you accept the mark of the beast (RFID chip) you will be enslaved by the Antichrist - as it was prophesied in the holy book. Open your eyes, open your heart, Jesus Christ is our saviour
>>
>>69891404
>jews
>white

pick one. Jews are only superficially white unless they are converts. They are just lighter skinned Semites and behind closed doors don't consider themselves white like the goyim.

As far as race-mixing goes, the Jews have "muh religion" as a reason to stay pure and they pretty heavily push arranged marriages even today. For whatever reasons the Jews get a free pass for being racist as fuck.

>>69891552
relevant https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN3FUmPN1mY
>>
>>69894751
>every us citizen has to have one of these chips implanted in his/her arm to get healthcare and healthinsurance
wat
>>
File: burger-IMG_2402.jpg (105 KB, 640x479) Image search: [Google]
burger-IMG_2402.jpg
105 KB, 640x479
>>69894751
>I don't know how far it has already gone with RFID chiping in the US but the last thing I have heard about it is that every us citizen has to have one of these chips implanted in his/her arm to get healthcare and healthinsurance.

It's much easier than that. We have the chips implanted in our burgers, then every time we eat, we get a new chip that stays in for a few days. So there's always at least one chip inside.

We even have a burger chain that makes fun of the RFID tracking, they're called "Where-a-burger".
>>
Sex sells, an interracial sex is still a controversial issue for many people
Hell just look at this board
>>
>>69894125
That thing is from Brazil
>>
>>69891404
Passion fruit and chocolate, it's looks more like a joke than a jewish agenda.
>>
Race mixing and diversity propaganda will end racial pride/awareness, criminalise anti-semitism by proxy and prevent a future Shoah.

It also helps immigration shit
>>
File: 1394382967922.jpg (3 MB, 3200x1950) Image search: [Google]
1394382967922.jpg
3 MB, 3200x1950
>>69891404
In Mein Kampf, Hitler described children resulting from marriages to African occupation soldiers as a contamination of the white race "by Negro blood on the Rhine in the heart of Europe."[6] He thought that "Jews were responsible for bringing Negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardizing the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that the Jew might dominate."[7] He also implied that this was a plot on the part of the French, since the population of France was being increasingly "negrified".[8]
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.