[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys. All I hear about Hillary is that she's a liar. But
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 12
File: Screenshot_2016-04-04-07-15-27.png (4 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-04-07-15-27.png
4 MB, 1440x2560
Guys. All I hear about Hillary is that she's a liar. But whenever I ask. People only can bring up emails and Bengazi. What evidence do we have that she's not for the people??

Does she just give off the vibe of being a cunt? Why is she a liar.
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 600x465) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 600x465
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=hillary+clinton+scandals
>>
>>69891295
>http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2008/mar/25/hillary-clinton/video-shows-tarmac-welcome-no-snipers/
>>
>>69891525
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/mar/30/donald-trump/donald-trump-michelle-fields-changed-her-story-fir/
What the fuck is this site?
>>
File: 1458404628279.jpg (356 KB, 1339x847) Image search: [Google]
1458404628279.jpg
356 KB, 1339x847
>>69891295
>>
She's the definition of the corrupt insider. She is guilty of numerous crimes and have yet to be held accountable bc of her fame and money. She is like a member of the political mafia. A simply Google search will bring you all the evidence and information you need
>>
File: FPu84FFf.jpg (83 KB, 892x891) Image search: [Google]
FPu84FFf.jpg
83 KB, 892x891
>>69891941
>>
File: 1457728328931.png (205 KB, 361x442) Image search: [Google]
1457728328931.png
205 KB, 361x442
>>69891994
>>
>>69891295
White Women are naturally deceitful, and I can't imagine one running the worlds most powerful country
>>
>>69891721
if not this site, use another, the result remains the same, she lied about being under attack by sniper rifles. I just googled it, and went for the first reasonable site I could find, don't trust politifact though, it's filled with bullshit, but this article is all over the web.
>>
>>69891295
"All anyone brings up is the time she lied about stuff"

Yeah you fucking retard
>>
>>69891295
Everything she touches dies
>>
>>69891295
By far the most lies from her seem to be about policy. She says she's always been a supporter of gay rights when there is video of her saying marriage is between a man and a woman, she claims to be this giant supporter of women's rights when she insulted an alleged rape victim many years ago. I don't give a shit about women's or gay rights but she repeatedly lies about what her positions were in the past
>>
File: 1458408202204.jpg (478 KB, 800x4437) Image search: [Google]
1458408202204.jpg
478 KB, 800x4437
>>69891295
This.
>>
I've been on /pol/ for almost 4 years at this point. For a while i was kind of understanding the Hitler reverence, then I became a libertarian, now I've finally decided that the edginess of this board and their ideas is behind me.

I'm going to vote Hillary in this election. It's time to grow up and I suggest you all do the same. Trump isn't going to win and you're only going to be butthurt when he's denied the nomination in July and Clinton continues he path to victory. You all know I'm right.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 669x377) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 669x377
>>69891295
>What evidence

-She's a she
-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person.
>>
File: 1455594090235.jpg (342 KB, 827x1103) Image search: [Google]
1455594090235.jpg
342 KB, 827x1103
>>69892057
>Implying that only white women are deceitful

Come on senpai, all women are deceitful
>>
>>69893446
>"I was once like you g-guys!"
>"Please vote for Shillary!"
Nah, fuck off. I'd rather see the nation burn under Trump and have a chance of being rebuilt than see democracy be set back 400 years by having Hillary get her claws in it. If Bernie doesn't get the nomination, I'm not sticking with that ship.
>>
>>69893468
someone screencap this please?
>>
>>69893468
I hope you guys understand that it's not really Hillary in charge of everything, but her administration. For example, the head of intelligence can make decisions without her.
>>
>>69891295
Read it up, buttercup...http://www.arkancide.com/
>>
>>69893636
He's not getting the nomination and it doesn't matter what you think. If you seriously believe Trump is getting the nomination from the republican party you have no idea what you're talking about. It's so obvious. It doesn't matter if he has popular support, they don't see him as fit for the posiiton. If he runs independent, he will split the republicans and Clinton will win. Hillary is going to win and you might as well accept it.
>>
Does anyone think Hillary Clinton is actually as intelligent as the internet and her Wikipedia page makes her out t o be?
>>
File: WantsTheSnuke.jpg (4 MB, 4420x3208) Image search: [Google]
WantsTheSnuke.jpg
4 MB, 4420x3208
UBS scandal, claims of being poor and broke when she left the white house, $600 deductions for donating used underware on taxes while using the IRS to punish conservative and religious groups, FBI file scandal, multiple perjuries, shit the list is endless.
Why can't OP remember anything more than 2 weeks ago?
It would be easier to list all the times she has been honest and hard working for the benefit of others.
>>
>>69894272
She's certainly intelligent, not a genius or anything. She will also be surrounded by experts in all fields and disciplines advising her.
>>
>>69896295
11 hours
>>
as Secretary of State she exchanged donations to her charity for political favours
>>
>>69891960
She won't be held accountable because the Obama run Justice Department isn't going to indict the front runner for the democratic party.
>>
>>69891295

the whole benghazi thing was fabricated by one man who later admitted he made it up

this is why none of the republican investigations found anything
>>
Here ya go. 13 minutes of Hilldawg lying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
>>
>>69891295

this is nice video. (not all her lies, but a small showcase for you to understand how she is a blatant liar and will stop at nothing to win (fairly or unfairly))
>>
>>69892018
I'm enjoying the bantz tonight from Croats in /pol/ threads.
>>
>>69891295
Have you READ the emails m8?
You'd understand if you say them.
>>
>>69899290
>say
Meant saw.
But yea. They're not technically "illegal" but the shit she did is damning as fuck.
>>
>>69899393
never read them, can you tell us what they were about?
>>
>>69899393
illegal as fuck my senpai
>>
>>69893220
This this this. Her positions change like the wind bolws. And to mention her resume only hilights that fact. So she doesnt. All the rhetoric is geared towards what she is supposedly gonna do
>>
Benghazi. covered up for Bill's sexual 'escapades,' Sniper fire, Acquittal of a rapist, email server, wage gap, 1/4 rape statistic, selling weapons through the Clinton foundation
>>
>>
>>69891295
Listen to the Democratic debates. She doesn't mean anything she says. She's basically reading from a script, like Rubio. Hillary probably learned from Bill how to lie without lying. Cruz does it better, though.

Trump might be the biggest liar of them all, but he might also want to make American great again.
>>
>>69891295
John boy and billy big show
"The clinton family"
Search it on jewtube
>>
Here's what you do for fun.

Write
1. Vagina
2. Vagina
3. Vagina

On a piece of paper. Then ask someone why they like Hillary. Then show them the piece of paper after they say women, her turn etc.
>>
>>69891295
>Why is she a liar
Because it serves her purposes of gaining power.
Now the question you meant to ask if you spoke English is: How is she a liar?
>>
>>69891295
Infamy.org

>Silicon Jihad: How Silicon Valley elites and the American progressive ruling class formed unholy alliances with Middle Eastern powers to foster the modern rise of extreme Islamic terrorism, mortgage the safety and personal wealth of America's working class, and reign in the demise of domestic independent energy producers.
>>
>>69891295
She arranged for Russia to own 20% of the US supply of uranium. Look into Uranium One (name of the company). The Clinton foundation received millions and Bill has been hired to speak for them at a ridiculous fee.
>>
>>69902188
Greetings Autist. How is she a liar?
>>
>>69891295
she's a fucking woman man.. She lies and manipulates it's in here dna. Are you fucking daft ya cunt?
>>
>>69893690
I would not trust anyone whom she wants in a position of power.
>>
>>69899748
Torture, assassinations, connections to people whom even having a connection with is incriminating.

Just look em up on wikileaks, try searching for pol related stuff.
>>
>says that she's always been for gay marriage despite being against it until 2013
>says that all female victims of sexual assault deserve to be heard and believed despite her helping cover up Bill's 11 alleged sexual assaults and laughing about getting a child rapist off on a technicality
>her responses to FBI questioning about emails mean she's either too stupid to be Secretary of State; let alone president, or she's a pathological liar
>>
>>69898760
I watch this every time I forget why I hate Hillary so much
>>
>>69892018
New Serious Sam when
>>
>>69891941
>Feel the bern

Are wikileaks people berniefags?
Dropped
>>
>>69892057

Theres no need to imagine. Angela Merkel is a prime example
>>
>>69904578
probably trying to get bernouts to see it and turn against Hillary
>>
>>69891295

>i was under sniper fire as i was talking to and shaking a little girls hand
>i was never against gay marriage, even though DOMA was more or less my brain child and i supported it up until 2008 when i had to run for president
>lol wall street doesnt pay me anuthing, its all bernie fan lies!
>its only a crime if you arent me
>>
You're probably having these discussions with libs, yes?

There's nothing libs get more rabid over than "gay rights".

Her positions on "gay rights" and "gay marriage" are laughable, to libs and even conservatives.

She has decades worth of openly anti-gay stances, and now she wants to campaign on this platform of good feelies for everyone and boy I love that queer RuPaul right guys I've always loved faggots trust me idiots!
>>
>>69902689

How isnt she
>>
File: 1455161119189.jpg (79 KB, 468x396) Image search: [Google]
1455161119189.jpg
79 KB, 468x396
People say she's a liar because we have all known liars, we know how they act, we know how they sound. Hillary looks like a liar, she sounds like a liar, and she talks like a liar.
>>
>>69899393
>Not illegal
She outright plotted and brought about tje destabilizing of Libya and funded militant groups to help destabilize the mid-east so she could increase funding to Israeli defense funds, is that no longer a war crime?
>>
>>69891295
XOR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_d4l8OuI-U
>>
>>69906386
Not the way she did it I believe. I'm not too familiar with the specifics, but she probably jumped through some jewish loopholes.
>>
>>69891295
Her entire life is a lie. Her marriage to Bill is a lie. Her matriarchy over Chelsea is a lie. Her responses to Whitewater were lies (gee, I guess we got real lucky turning $1000 into $100000 in the futures market). Her "bimbo eruption defense" was based on lies. She knows her husband is a sexual predator. She doesn't care. Her response to Benghazi is a lie (it was a video tape!).

But you nailed her biggest lie: I'm fighting for YOU!

That's her biggest lie. She made $200,000,000 as SecState, and she wants to make $1B as POTUS. She doesn't give a fuck about you. At all. Ever.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.