[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously though, what are we going to do if one of these commie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2
Seriously though, what are we going to do if one of these commie pieces of shit wins? I don't want my guns taken, my taxes shot sky high, and $15 minimum wage to cause inflation
>>
>>69890527
Don't worry.
I have a Webley revolver in case of this situation.
>>
Bernie is the best non-Trump scenario. Will stop TPP but Congress will block his bullshit.
>>
>>69890579
Do you have a license for it as well as your TV?

How soon until TV licenses will spread over to PC's? With the use of TV tuners...
>>
>>69890527
>if

The only way Hillary can lose is if she goes to jail.
>>
Nixon was more anti-gun than those 3 and everything went OK
>>
we will accept democracy and support whoever wins because we respect the will of the people.

oops I forgot we are on /pol where no one is an adult..
>>
>>69890825
But only the congress is decided purely by popular vote.

Presidency in the US is not a democracy.
You just have to win more delegates.
>>
>>69890825

>Implying liberals would respect a Trump or Cruz victory
>>
>>69890743

they actually try and charge you anyway if you have the internet but no TV because you could potentially watch it online. not kidding

I've never paid it and they don't even have my details. they can send all "to occupier" threatening shit they want but it's just bullshit to try and scare you.
>>
>>69890975
>inb4 liberals asking for Cruz' birth certificate
>>
>>69890825
Kind of how the GOP establishment is respecting democracy right?

Fuck off shill
>>
File: 1453360636358.png (325 KB, 382x417) Image search: [Google]
1453360636358.png
325 KB, 382x417
>>69890527
>kasich
>commie
kek

I guess you're a communist if you're a moderate these days?
>>
>>69891041
You should tar and feather them tbqh, worked ok here.
>>
>>69890743
It doesn't already apply to that?

Hey that brings up a good topic of discussion. Does the UK have a few basic channels broadcasting over the air that they can pick up if they have an antenna? I sometimes do that in my apartment. Does the BBC use some of their government propaganda monies raised through TV licenses to broadcast their shit over the air?
>>
>>69891112
Commie enabler
>>
>>69890649
He wants a fucking AWB and to raise my taxes $10,000
>>
>>69890922
Only four times has the winner of the popular vote lost the election
>>
>>69891112
Nixon would be Stalin today.
And let's not talk about Eisenhower.

Gary Johnson 2016 though

>>69891101
But the GOP is respected by democracy though.
Majority of the senate.

>>69891197
Would have been 5 if Kennedy hadn't committed voter fraud.
>>
When it's all said and done this is how things will go

>Great tier
Trump

>Decent tier
Cruz
Kasich

>Bad but at least acceptable tier
Bernie

>Kill me now tier
Hillary
>>
>>69891278
>kill me now tier
>More like status quo that's slightly more hawkish than Bush tier
>>
>>69891101
That's why the rules were put in place. Trump isn't going to get the nomination stolen from him in two months, because he couldn't win the majority of delegates. Those are the breaks, anon
>>
>>69891180
He was in Reagan's administration.
He worked with Gingrich against the conservatives for the good of the people. Fuck him for trying to be reasonable when gridlock is inevitable. bitch please
>>
>>69891112
Kasich wants a fucking assault weapons ban and wants to legalize mexicans, fuck him
>>
>>69891278
desu outside of memes, why is Trump good? I've never heard actually heard his actual policy other than build wall. Tbh I'll have a laff if he wins and see what kinda zany shit he does but still, do you really want him running?
>>
>>69891278
And you forgot the top tier:
>It has finally happened tier
Gary Johnson

>>69891357
GOP is a private institution so they can do whatever they want.
It will result in an enormous backlash though if they don't elect Trump
>>
>commie
new boogeyman eh
>>
>>69891447
No taxes for anyone earning less than 25k / no taxes for households that earn less than 50k
>>
>>69891427
This. Kasich is objectively worse than even Hillary.
>>
>>69890649
>wants to raise taxes across the board
>the best non-trump scenario
No the best non-Trump scenario would be chaos thank you very much, now please return to Reddit because your 4chan operation has failed a long time ago. :)
>>
>>69891387
It is never a good thing when congress works together. Only bullshit like NAFTA, the 1994 AWB, TPP, the bailouts, and the wars in the middle east happen when congress works together
>>
>>69891427
no and no. He wants mental health to be a greater factor in purchases. And he doesn't want to "legalize mexicans". He just understands that it's ridiculous to hold millions upon millions of trials for illegals (which is mandatory under current laws).

It's more complicated than "legalize mexicans" or "ban guns"
>>
>>69891447

>ending illegal immigration
>preserving the second amendment
>Rebuilding the infrastructure of America (Roads, Hospitals, ect)
>Pulling out of NATO and the UN or at least scaling back involvement because the allies do not help
>Improved relations with Russia
>Protection against Syrian refugees
>Destruction of ISIS
>Common core kill
>Tasty deletions liberal tears on top of all of it
>>
>>69891387
Gridlock is often preferable to the garbage these people pass.
>>
>>69891632
> and the wars in the middle east happen
That's what you get when warhawks like Clinton or Obama get elected.
Even Bush his foreign policy was miles better than Obama.

Senate should just be permanently Republican
>>
>>69891555
Not only would we get her policies, but we'll be blamed for their failures.
>>
>>69890527
Operation canned goods will commence
>>
>>69890803
No. Hillary will pre screen gun confiscation for all 4 of her Supreme Court appointees.
>>
>>69891197
So I guess the presidency isn't a democracy still. It's a representative republic event
>>
>>69890527
Clinton's going to win the primary. I honestly don't understand why people are pretending Sanders still even has a chance. What we're realistically looking at is Clinton v Trump.
>>
>>69890649
Lol no, I'll never trust a full blooded commie Jew
>>
>>69891835
Twenty years ago, I asked Richard Nixon what he thought of gun control. His on-the-record reply: "Guns are an abomination." Free from fear of gun owners' retaliation at the polls, he favored making handguns illegal and requiring licenses for hunting rifles.

Source: N.Y.Times OpEd by William Safire, "An Appeal for Repeal" , Jun 10, 1999
>>
>People saying Kasich is worse than Hillary

That's objectively false. We need Trump, but Kasich, Cruz, or even Romney or Ryan would be better than Comrade Sanders and Hitllery
>>
>he'll raise muh taxes

Did you guys know that the US is spending on a deficit? ((^:
>>
>>69892038
Get Gary Johson in there and it will turn into a surplus
>>
>>69891635
And I say ship them all out and build a wall. Also shall not be infringed. It is bullshit to put more shit to prevent people from having their rights.
>>
>>69892228
So your basically bleeding out their country and slowly killing them and if they try to live you won't let them? You are shitting up every country and neglecting the consequences asshole.
>>
>>69892807
Just for that Germany, the wall is going to be 20 feet higher and we are going to embargo all goods coming in from Mexico.

Fuckers will starve behind the wall.
>>
>>69892038
>i dont understand how fiat currency works
>>
>>69891715
Sold me senpai, based Trump, C A N T S T U M P T H E T R U M P

I'll shitpost here and there
I'll shitpost everywhere

Carl the cuck will be out of luck
When the Trump makes him stop the block cock sock
America will be great again
Women will be women and men will be men
>>
is it time to buy gold?!
>>
>>69890527
>I don't want my guns taken,

Not gonna fucking happen

>my taxes shot sky high,
If you are a billionaire what the ever living fuck are you doing on 4chan?

>and $15 minimum wage to cause inflation

Ok you can possibly have an argument here. Drastic increases are bad but slow ones over a really long period of time are usually ok.
>>
>>69891715
Common core shutting down sounds like a good idea from where I'm standing, but how will departure from NATO help america exactly? Most wars in the 21st century have been a multinational effort.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.