[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Calling women cunts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: somewhere.jpg (21 KB, 300x233) Image search: [Google]
somewhere.jpg
21 KB, 300x233
I figured out why that's the word that nobody speaks, why it makes women go bat-shit insane (at least in america).

Women, are followers, and men are leaders. This coming from a traditionalist perspective, so bear it in mind. As such, when feminism convinces them to be 'strong independent womun' they have no leader, and have a nagging sense of emptiness and resentment towards something, which is not being in their place. Ironic, sense being put in their place pisses them off so much.

When you call a woman a cunt, it has no character traits attached to it (dickhead, cock, pussy, twat etc.), it's just calling them as their genitalia, and it reminds them what they are. A lesser, weaker vessel, and that goes against their feminist doctrine, and they can't handle it. You're reminding them how weak they are, and deep down they know it, and that's why it hurts.

That being said, women are cunts.
>>
>>69890423
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LQCU36pkH7c
>>
>>69890423
jaded babies like you are the reason people make fun of /pol/
>>
No.

Its just because its one of the less commonly used curses, but thats changing.
>>
Woman are not People anyway
>>
>>69890780

Why is it such a dirty word in the USA? In Britain and Australia it's used as a greeting
>>
>>69890696
>australia
>>
>>69890852
Bc this may surprise you, but people in the USA speak differently than people in Australia and England.
>>
>>69890696
They make fun of pol because pol rustle their jimmies, and humor is defence mechanism.
>>
>>69890852
because its one of the less commonly used curses, but thats changing.
>>
>>69891324
Why we don't hear word "cunt" more often?
>>
>>69891624
cause youse are shit cunts
>>
>>69890852
Sup cunt
>>
>>69891895

cunt
>>
>>69890423
But I do attach character to cunt. Most neutral word for female genitalia is vagina or perhaps vulva. Try calling your murcan womyn that.

It isn't the reason why cunt makes cunts mad.
>>
I prefer the term, 'ankle'... which is 3 feet below a cunt.
>>
>>69891895
>>69891975
cunts
>>
>>69891040
Australia is half Irish convicts, literally a criminal underclass of a degenerate and failed peasant culture, Ireland.
>>
>>69892005
Just talking america-centrist perspective. Yeah no in other countries it means something else entirely, just another insult or even slang.
>>
>>69890423
greetings. guy that actually talks to women instead of reading and memeing about them online here. they think the word cunt sounds dirty and trashy as fuck and that's why they dont like it. it's sort of like the difference between dick and cock. cock obviously sounds dirtier. or maybe knob for my muslim friends in the uk. to me knobhead sounds more offensive than dickhead.

so yea, whenever i've said 'cunt' chicks will say something like 'ew' even though im not referencing them or any woman specifically. it just sounds gross to them.
>>
Cunt is one of the most guttural, harsh-sounding swears, which is one of the reasons it's unpopular in America.
>>
>>69891716
I asked this, because he could respond same way again. What, no one got it, or it just was unfunny?
>>
File: 1459576145617.jpg (21 KB, 534x516) Image search: [Google]
1459576145617.jpg
21 KB, 534x516
>>69892297
>Cunt is one of the most guttural, harsh-sounding swears
>>
>>69892128
Oh watch out cool kid Joe over here talks to girls in real lifeeee no wayyyyy. How could anyone be sooo based. Fuck off. Girls are poison
>>
File: fedora.jpg (198 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
198 KB, 3000x1688
>>69892128
>greetings
>>
>>69890423
See you next Tuesday.
>>
for who is this uncircumcised Philistine, that he should defy the armies of the living God?

translation 2000 years later

who is this cunt, that he should defy the armies of the living God?
>>
>>69892439
What sounds more harsh? Even the 'worst' stuff like fuck and shit are so common now they're practically filler words.
>>
>cunt is haram
>dick is said everywhere
What went wrong?
>>
>>69893513

The patriarchy makes being a penis less of an insult than being a vagina.
>>
>>69893423
"fool"
>>
>>69892789
kek kek kek. god dammit yea that's fedora tier
>>
>>69890423
Virgin detected .
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.