[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK FLAGS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: flag.gif (894 KB, 593x338) Image search: [Google]
flag.gif
894 KB, 593x338
FLAGS ARE RUINING /POL/ AND HAVE TURNED IT INTO /INT/ 2.0 THE GOAL OF THIS IS TO DEVALUE THE BOARD AND TURN IT INTO A REDDIT LEVEL OF DISCUSSION.

DO NOT TRUST HIROSHIMOOT
>>
>>69890034
DO NOT TRUST SHEPHERD
>>
>>69890034
Jackie 4chan is trying his best, no bully pls.
>>
>>69890034
Yeah so we can go back to before where lying about nationality was even more common/easy than now.
>>
>>69890034
Typical amerifat. Spit out the burger so I can understand you.
>>
>>69890034
flags are the only good thing about /pol/
>>
We need flags for memes

Also it's like you're trying to devalue the rare flag market
>>
File: my_face_my_soul.jpg (112 KB, 1060x404) Image search: [Google]
my_face_my_soul.jpg
112 KB, 1060x404
>>69890102
>tfw was 16 when that game came out
>tfw now 23
>>
File: happymerchant.jpg (69 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
happymerchant.jpg
69 KB, 501x585
>>69890034
Yes goy, I rather like the flag system. It makes people easier to find. Especially you goy, my greatest ally, make sure to pay your shekels to the government or I'll send the CIA after your goyim ass dead, spot on!

Heheh, stupid goyim.
>>
>>69890285
On the contrary, I believe he's trying to increase the value of his rares by eliminating the flag source. This is crony capitalism and I will not stand for it.
>>
>>69890034
Flags are here so it'll make insulting easier for the simpletons.
>>
>>69890268
This. It makes it easier for me to ignore Canadian threads.
>>
>>69890034
How else are people going to throw around sick bants?
>Tubby tub tub fatty
>cheeseburger eating redneck
>muh freedoms
>hillary

t. Cuck Sven
>>
>>69890034
Flags were added before Tsunami Hiroshima became the owner of 4chins. Also, now it's easier to spot shilling, Cuckleaf and T*rkroach shitposting.
>>
I disagreed with flags at first but now they're completely necessary. I can recognize at least 30 anons because of their flags, images, and speech patterns, it's crucial for spotting recurring shills/shitposters.

If we couldn't see Canadian flags, people would actually give them serious replies instead of recognizing that they are a shitposter.
>>
>>69890034
>american sick of 63% and burger posts
>>
File: 1457350450814.png (2 MB, 1401x6556) Image search: [Google]
1457350450814.png
2 MB, 1401x6556
>>
>>69890034
Fuck you globalist liberal scum. One's country is the most important identifier for us nationalists.
>>
>>69890639
h-how does Muhammed's willy taste Sven because you have a Swedish flag h-haha b-bants I'm so smart p-please agree
>>
>>69890034

I like flags. Having an America flag makes my posts irrelevantly neutral, I am only judged based on the retardation of my posts which varies.
>>
>>69890754
>Tsunami Hiroshima
>not Hiroshima Nagasaki
>>
>>69890733
D-delete this
>>
>>69890826

And if it wasn't for seeing an Aussie flag we shouldn't know whether a post was a sick bant or not
>>
>>69890826
Damn it feels so good being an American. Nobody will ever recognize me.
>>
>>69890303
>7 years ago

Dawww, that's fucking adorable.
>>
>>69890034

I like flags! In the last half year of lurking I have learned the names/flags of every country in Europe, and even a few flags from the degenerate continents.
>>
I like the flags because I like hearing the viewpoints of people from around the world on various local and global issues and knowing that they do in fact have particular localized knowledge and viewpoints.
>>
Reminder that you can remove flags by blocking the flags CSS
>>
>>69890303
this will just keep happening over and over and over and over until you die.
>>
>>69890953
It gets low res at the bottom
Pls, I want to see what happened
>>
>>69891079
Wow you sure got me! Don't forget to bin that knife and poo in loo. Can anyone give me a (You) and tell me I'm very funny?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.