[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I aquire a gun in Sweden without any contacts and without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 272x186) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 272x186
How can I aquire a gun in Sweden without any contacts and without a hunting license and etc? I want one for self defense, I live in a bad neighborhod.
>>
>>69890017
Won't habbening without some connections
Get used to arab cock cuck
>>
>>69890109
First post best post.
>>
>>69890017
There's a few manuals on line that cover how to build one. Not saying you should though, it's just for educational material :^))))

>http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2015/07/07/simple-compact-low-cost-submachine-gun-prototype/

as for ammo, nick it from a hunting buddy, or liberate some from a rented gun at a shooting range.
>>
Nice try, Syed.
>>
huntin license is easiest. You can also get a license for "competition". The requirements are quite strict you have to be active for a year I believe in your local gun club and you have to be able to meet a criteria for skill in shooting before you can get license.

You can also get license for security reasons but they are almost never granted to private citizens unless they work in private security.
>>
>>69890017
Or do what the sandnigs do, go on a roadtrip to Albania or former Yugoslavia, tons and tons of Aks and munitions from the war in the rural villages, you could probably just ask around.

Or find some shylocks in your town (no doubt there are some in Swedistan) and they'll do it for you.
>>
>>69890017
Doesn't your national sport involve shooting? C'mon man get creative
>>
Deep Web / Darknet
>>
>>69890017
you cant own a gun for self defense in sweden
>>
leave or die cucked
>>
>>69891748

Yes you can, it's just they never grant those licenses to normal people. In theory they could grant it if you are under threat for example, but in reality it never happens unless you are working in private security or SÄPO agent or something.
>>
>>69890017
Smuggle one in in broad daylight.

You need to have brown skin for the border patrol to not do anything about you waltzing into your country though.
>>
>>69890017
>come to America
>buy gun
>bring it home
>>
File: bsp-1.jpg (18 KB, 372x246) Image search: [Google]
bsp-1.jpg
18 KB, 372x246
>>69890017
Make one. The most common is usually a version of the luttymatic the only piece you can't make out of sheet metal or bar stock is the barrel. Make it take GLOCK magazines. Go put your cuck shed to work. If you are going to make one make at least three. Coat one of them in axle grease and seal it in a piece of abs sewer pipe and burry it inna woods.
>>
>>69891823
How hard is it too make a private security business? Maybe get a private detective license? I don't know if those are even a thing in Swedenstan.
>>
>>69890017
You live in a bad neighbourhood? Wow, I can't believe you just said that. Maybe get to know your neighbours first. Who knows? You might find the experience culturally enriching. Don't you love multiculturalism?
>>
>>69892036
>get arrested for attempt of smuggling illegal weapon across borders.
>>
>>69892172
And?
Isnt Swedish jail basicly a hotel?
>>
>visit drug dealer
>buy drugs
>visit again
>buy drugs
>have you gun?
>know you someone gun?
>buy gun
//thread
>>>/trash/
>>
>>69890017
What is a bad neighboorhod in Sweden?
Do your neighbors compliment you only twice a day?
>>
>>69892236
I suppose it works as in getting out of the bad neighbourhood, but it's a bit far-fetched.
>>
>>69890017
Can some /k/ommando post a do it yourself gun making guide?
>>
>>69891500
If you're going down this road I advise you go to the /k/ommandos.
>>
>>69892172
Smuggle it in your asshole.

Your whole life has been leading to this moment, Sven.
>>
You don't need a gun when nobody else has a gun in your country. Get yourself some pepper spray instead.
>>
Try darknet maybe?
>>
>>69892172
>going through customs
>not building a longboat
Oh, how the mighty have fallen...
>>
>>69890017
Burn their houses down in the night. Fuck a gun man
>>
>>69892137

Never heard of PIs in Sweden but they should exist. If they would get license, no clue. But since police are the one handing out the licenses, let's say he is an ex police, he probably gets the gun. I mean jesus christ, securitas guards get gun license in this country.
>>
File: Karl2.jpg (82 KB, 960x680) Image search: [Google]
Karl2.jpg
82 KB, 960x680
>>69890017
Join a pistol club. Or do military service and join Hemvärnet. It's illegal to use for self defense.
Actually, self defense in general is illegal.
I hate what this country has become.
>>
>>69892425

>Nobody has guns in Sweden

Mate, there are shitloads of gun crimes here, last year in Malmö we had 2 grenade attacks every month.
>>
>>69890017
A. Make your own
B. Buy illegally
C. Move to the Czech Republic
D. Move to USA
E. Move to [other country that allows it]

Most sandniggers choose B, so I guess that's your best choice as well.
>>
>>69890109
said the german lol
>>
>>69892507

That's complete bullshit. It is not illegal to use anything for self defence. THe right to self defence in Sweden is very wide especially compared to other countries. Infact you are allowed to use more violence then required if you could "svårligen besinna dig själv"(not controll your temper).

Why would you write BS on the internet when you obviously are clueless?

t. law student.
>>
>>69890017
If you don't know where you can get a gun, your neighborhood isn't that bad.
>>
>>69892461
>securitas guards get gun license in this country
What, really? It can't be that hard to make your own company, there's nothing particularly special about Securitas, just rent-a-cops.
>>
>>69892657

Yup, they have to motivate the license, but that is quite easy. All they need is the standard rent a cop two week education.
>>
>>69890017
it won't help you this way. if you live in a bad area you probably imply that you will use it in case of fall. then an illegal gun will cause more problems than it solves.
in my country certain guns don't require a license - as some shotguns and smaller caliber like 22.lr. this should be enough for hme defense. but you have to register it. i even did this for my 22.lr bc i will definitely use it in worst case. you should try this way.
>>
>>69892422
But my ass will get fired

>>69892453
Literally refugee behaviour.
>>
>>69892743
You guys are in schengen, right? What you need to do is start a security company, get the gun license, then have all the European /pol/ members as "employees". Then we pay you, and we get guns.

Sounds like a business plan.
>>
>>69890017
Smuggle in an AK from Eastern Yurop.
>>
>>69892989

I like the way you think, but that would be highly illegal. They also vet the company obviously.
>>
>>69892743
So to make it look legit, just create a company (via whatever method is cheapest), design a letterhead, make an official looking endorsement for yourself, take a firearm safety/self defence class and apply for the license. You can even help your friends get licences since you still have the company. It would probably look more legit to the cops processing it if there were more than one application.
>>
>>69892617
He should know from first hand-job experience
>>
>>69892624
Sure. Punch a muslim or a woman attacking you and see where that goes.
>>
>>69893069
Oh well, I just googled how to make a Sten Gun and I'll get working on that then.
>>
>>69893069
>that would be highly illegal
It would be a legal minefield, but not necessarily illegal. I don't know Swedish law very well, though. I would assume you could hire a bunch of hourly employees/security guards, have them be in charge of billing/collection, require at least x hours of work before your company will cover the cost of the class, make x more than the cost of the class, pay for the class and recommend the license. By the books, it looks like you have a security company with a bunch of employees working all over. What may happen unbeknownst to you, of that some of those employees are just paying you for a class and recommendation and aren't really working security for anything.
>>
>>69892243
>having to buy drugs
Ugh, not worth it.
>>
>>69890109
says the guy from germany. 'merica fuck yeah
>>
Not sure how you'd buy a gun in Sweden, but here in the USA all you have to do is go to a gun show. No questions, no background check, no registration, nothing. You give cash, you get gun.

If you want to register it later, that's between you and Law Enforcement.

Your best bet is probably the internet.
>>
>>69894279
H-hey america, can I have some guns?
>>
>>69890017
Just join a pistol club and stay active for a few months
>>
>>69894403
Google "building a Sten Gun". The first link on google gives you a link to a PDF. All you need is a handfull of tubes and some welding gear.
>>
>>69893633

making a gun is not hard , you can make a shotgun pipe in 5 minutes the problem is getting ammo for it
>>
>>69890017
>hopefully look aryan
>go to a bike gang club
>knock on door
>big bald dude all tatted up opens door
>"what do you want shitskin?"
>forgot_you_are_muslim.jpg
>big dude grabs you by your hair into the club
>"hey Big Papa we gotta catch"
>scrawny lookin pirate biker steps out from shadows
>"do you know who the fuck i am boy?"
>"n-nope.."
>"well your gonna find out"
>Big Papa proceeds to the kitchen
>comes back shortly with a winebottle
>"we drinkin good tonight boys"
>proceeds to push bottle into anus
>all the liquid fills up
>they use me as a wine canister for the rest of the evening
>leave in shame without gun
>when you come home you find Elsa fucking muhammed
>>
>>69890017
Usually you get them from the bad neighborhoods. But
example here you get your guns and other stuff from Kerava.
>>
>>69890017
Black market. Get a silencer to go with it.

Also if your house gets invaded, and your country being cucked and all that you'd probably go to prison for self-defense and defense of property, you need a plan to get rid of the body.
>>
>>69890017
I bet 15 years ago Sweden didn't even had a word for "bad neighborhood"
>>
>>69895139
Rosengård has always been a bad neighborhood because of gypsies and blackies
>>
>>69890017
Gotta be some shitskins around where you live who can sell you one. Would recommend commiting to getting a hunters license though, this way you got your papers right at least.
>>
>>69894858
I can make gunpowder. Trick is getting shell casings and rifling a barrel to have it the right calibre.

Shall we form a Freikorps, make some guns, get guerilla on the lefties and muslims?
>>
>>69890017
move to US, or prepare your ass to be culturally enriched.
>>
>>69890017
go to greece my fellow swede brother
>>
>>69895470
Do you actually want cucks to imigrate to your country or is it a meme?
>>
>>69894403
gun control is a joke, just build your own. Unless your govt. monitors your internet searches you'll be fine.
>>
>>69895559
This guy doesn't seem like a cuck.
>>
>>69892236
At least they they were like hotel's once but the increasing amount of didnu's and suicidal maniacs with a bomb belt fetish that occupy those establishments now days have probably taken at least few stars from the past ratings by now.
>>
>>69890017
Only US & muslim can help you !!! They love killing
>>
>>69890017

Travel to Belarus, buy one on the black market. Smuggle it back to Sweden.

When I lived in Latvia, I met quite a number of well-armed people who did it that way. The Belarus arms market has access to a number of war zones. Lot's of weapons get "lost" in war zones, lots of quite modern military weapons. I got a chance to fire one of the latest generation AK-47s out on some private property there. Full auto select was an available option from the factory, no after-market gunsmithing. I will confess to having an intense erection for several days afterward.
>>
>>69895559
we already 100000 niggers coming in our border before obongo leaves, he literally fucking said what tradeu said,we have to fight isis in some other ways without fighting them. I guess we are fucking retards too i fucking hate our president,he is a double nigger.
https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/03/27/obama-doubles-down-on-syrian-refugee-policy-during-easter-address/
>>
>>69894955
the fact that you suddenly used "me" def makes this as your personal fantasy
wtf dude ?
>>
Move to Estona and get one legally
>>
>>69896075
This, can't wait for that retarded monkey to get the fuck out of office. Trump 2016
>>
>>69896311
and if the monkey is the antichrist who takes over the world, like it says in the bible?
>>
>Can't deport people in risk of being killed
>Can't defend natives in risk of being killed

Sweden yes, so progressive, so tolerant ™
>>
>>69891587
Go join a gun club and show interest in the hobby, you will need to train with the gun, and if you get one illegally you wont ever be able to shoot it.

Go hunting with someone, there are companies that will take you hunting, go hunt and get a license for it.

If you can get your hands on a 12 gauge shotgun shell you can make a pretty easy one shot gun whose 'bullets' aren't traceable, if you have a problem with a muslim
>>
>>69896292
How easy would it be for a fintard to own a weapon there?
>>
Get contacts in the drug world. Start buying lots of cocaine until you gain the trust of Your dealer. He likely has a gun or at least his boss does, if you buy HUGE amounts of cocaine they might let you speak to him.

>>69891500
>rented gun at a shooting range.
Not in sweden.
>>
File: 1403653239784.jpg (3 MB, 1301x7624) Image search: [Google]
1403653239784.jpg
3 MB, 1301x7624
>>69892355
Murdercube.com
Home workshop gunsmith.com
There are some plans on these sites for simple sheet metal laminate pistols. Do what >>69892042 said. If you're going to make one,make several. Keep one available, keep one hidden nearby,and hide at least one more far away. Good spots are in the ground on the edge of a scrap yard's property,historic sites like old cemeteries, and out in national forests.
Even in Europe, most of you seem to be able to get at least some ammo in .22 or 9mm. If not, get some of those 8mm blanks that go in the toy guns available in some European countries, pop out the plug at the end (or open up the crimping ),and press in a lead ball that you can cast from fishing weights. If you don't have a mold for casting ball,buy a small piece of oak or ipe wood,drill out the correct diameter hole,and plug the bottom with a dowel. Pour your lead in,and once it's cooled,remove the piece of dowel,and push your bullet through.
If you can find someone with a broken .22 pellet rifle,you can cut that barrel down to make 4 or 5 pistol barrels. You'll just have to ream out one end on a drill press to use as the chamber.
>>
File: 1444798923326.jpg (117 KB, 1200x719) Image search: [Google]
1444798923326.jpg
117 KB, 1200x719
>>69893102
This is actually a good idea. If a handful of you poor bastards in each country were to start a private security company, and get your firearms like that, you could all do very well.
>>
>>69895445
Spotted the agent provocateur.
>>
File: 1411240155957.png (289 KB, 800x353) Image search: [Google]
1411240155957.png
289 KB, 800x353
>>69896714
1 of 3
>>
>>69898471
You can print them now too.
https://youtu.be/Kjco5lhddqQ
>>
File: 1411239405730.jpg (268 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1411239405730.jpg
268 KB, 1600x900
>>69896714
2 of 3
It's just this easy to arm all your friends.
>>
File: 1368747252884.jpg (337 KB, 1191x1562) Image search: [Google]
1368747252884.jpg
337 KB, 1191x1562
>>69896714
3 of 3
In case all you can find is birdshot or target loads.
>>
>>69890017
>approach a muslim
>>
>>69893747
Well if my intent was to merely do it as a front for arming polsters, obviously it is illegal.
>>
>>69895305

No it hasn't. Rosengård in the 80s was 90% swedish and a decent working class neighbourhood(note that swedish working class isn't bydlo shit like anglo and slav).
>>
>>69893495

There was a case in Umeå with a skinhead stabbing a fag that tried to touch him up when he was very drunk and high on speed walking home. He was acquitted.
>>
>>69896037
Of course I would never smuggle a gun, but how would you do this? Hide it in a car? Disassemble and smuggle the parts?
>>
File: deathwish3.jpg (210 KB, 1352x811) Image search: [Google]
deathwish3.jpg
210 KB, 1352x811
>>69899670
i saw a movie where a guy had one of these, they look pretty cool
>>
Probably not worth the effort. Just take the enrichment.

Hell, your cuckshed nation probably has laws similar to most other eurotrash hellholes.

Enjoy jumping through hoops for your bolt action rifle or hunting shotgun only to be charged and convicted for defending yourself.
>>
>>69890017
"Information collection"
>>
>>69892624
That only applies to muslims.
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.