[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Racism is idiotic because we are all heading towards the same
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1444478908244.jpg (75 KB, 456x578) Image search: [Google]
1444478908244.jpg
75 KB, 456x578
Racism is idiotic because we are all heading towards the same end, and in the coming collapse only the strong will survive. Our cultures will be destroyed and forgotten and we will be forced to merely survive.

This is the final stage of humanity, and as it concludes we will perish.

The age of salvation is over and the age of vice is ending. Soon we will enter the age of destruction and either we will be finally and completely wiped out or we will begin anew

So its pointless to concern yourself with race or racism.
>>
>>69889865
>Racism is idiotic
That's all I read.
Post your shit on /b/
>>
>>69889940
You're a genuine moron like the rest of modern humanity then
>>
>>69889865
What an empty load of drivel if you don't have the mental capacity to understand a concept like race why bother being a blow hard about your stupid armchair political points?
>>
>>69889865
>letting people chop you up with machetes and rape your sister
>>
>>69889865
OP, you realize that a knowledge or racial differences could help prevent the collapse you foresee coming?

Why does this have to be the final stage of humanity? Maybe we can let whites survive, and humanity will continue on to greater heights, ever think of that?
>>
>>69890077
>wanting to read some anime cucks nihilistic rant
>>
>>69890139
>>69890211
If you're still concerned with this is means you have not recognized the course of humanity

>>69890255
There is no way to avoid it at this point, we crossed that line a long time ago

Now we can only live in our vice and how the next generations can survive

It is either the end of it all or the end of the cycle, either way it is inevitable and destructive

I have no worry that whites will perish alone, whites have the best shot out of all the races to survive but it is not avoidable

We will be forced to rely on ourselves in a manner that modern humans have no understanding of
>>
>>69890513
What is the "course of humanity" then oh great wise one?

And don't try to give me some worthless altruistic bullshit because I can sit here for the next week telling you about the violent history of mankind.

You know people said that Rome would never fall, that when Rome fell so would the world.
>>
>>69890760
We are living in a form of Kali Yuga, the age of vice

This stage will last a long time but in the end it will only bring destruction

Humanity has grown too decadent and we will continue to grow this way until the tipping point

At that point we will have done so much damage to the world and ourselves that recovery will not be possible, and even if it is it will not be for a very long time
>>
>>69889865
>Cuck: the post
Don't you have a bull to prep you betafag? Go back to plebbit
>>
>>69891020
>we live in an age of vice
>this will last a long time because ???????
>this will bring destruction because ?????????
>humanity will inevitably follow this path because ????????
>we will not be able to recover ever, or for a very long time because ???????????
I mean I guess it's pretty fun to larp like a psychic and use words like kali yuga but you're pretty fucking stupid desu.
>>
>>69891020
First time reading Evola, huh? He's great but don't get too consumed or you'll wind up like Himmler.
>>
>>69891255
I recommend doing some reading on the subject instead of just assuming that everything will be okay because "lol things jus work out you know"

Read Evola, Thomas Malthus, and Ted Kaczynski. None of these people were all the way there but they are close. Also you have to accept the red pill that climate change, resource depletion, and over population are real but unsolvable
The modern right pretends these don't exist, and the left accepts them and lies about solutions as a means to gain power.

Human decadence has caused the destruction of of our esotericism and our world.

If God was once here there is a reason he gave us the commands he did in Genesis.

We have failed them, he has left, and now we face our reckoning
>>
>haha I don't have to argue any of these points myself because if anyone disagrees with me I'll just tell them to read some non-specific book from an absurd philosopher, a glorified psychic who couldn't even imagine that agriculture could improve until it did very shortly after his time, or the fucking unibomber.
how about you explain like, any fucking thing that you said, if you're so "well read" you should be able to at least provide arguments for your assertions.
>>
>>69892285
technology cannot out run humanity forever

Also, don't discredit Ted Kaczynski just because he did some bombings
People forget he had a PhD and was highly intelligent.
Actually read his Manifesto
>>
>>69892470
>technology cannot out run humanity forever
I'm amazed at the amount of claims you throw around with absolutely no arguments in sight.

while Kaczynski did have some good points, you must admit that his bombings are evidence enough that his mental state wasn't exactly healthy, and naturally he should be taken with a grain of salt
>>
>>69889865
You must live in a nice area, unfortunately I have to worry about spics and niggers.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.