[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>calls white skin the "master race" >so beta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (180 KB, 460x824) Image search: [Google]
image.png
180 KB, 460x824
>calls white skin the "master race"
>so beta that there going extinct in 2050 due to race mixing
>>
>>69889750
The Amish won't go extinct.
>>
Wow it's almost as if they're not even trying to hide the fact that there's an obvious and blatant agenda.
>>
>>69889750
Is this a real image or am I being trolled?

>Morty Goldbergowitz-Stein
>>
>>69889926
That was my first thought.
>>
>>69889926
Holy shit, it's a double-jew.
>>
Can some americlap go and smash up Salon's offices please? Cheers.
>>
It's a ruse, but the top headline on Salon now is LITERALLY:

> In a conversation with the Washington Post, Trump demonstrated exactly why he's so dangerous in [the current year]
>>
>>69890333
Yeah this, you have guns.

Get on that shit.
>>
File: 1455995265662.jpg (145 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
1455995265662.jpg
145 KB, 1111x597
>>69889926
How fucking JewJew can you get?

Fucking hell.
>>
>>69889750
Wentworth Miller is mixed race, I don't think race mixing works how you think it does. We're going nowhere.
>>
WHY IS /POL/ ALWAYS RIGHT
>>
>>69889750
We're not going extinct because of "race mixing", retard. We're going "extinct" because we're being displaced in our own countries by millions of third-world shitskins. White people are being forced into economic conditions that discourage them from reproducing.
>>
>>69889750
>Salon
not even surprised desu
>>
>>69890470
And this is why Brits can't have guns.
>>
>>69889750

But racemixing rates will be incredibly lowered because every anti-migration party in the west will win the elections.
We will only racemix with fellow whites.
>>
>>69890665
You have no qualms with shooting up a school?

Why don't you point your guns where they deserve to be pointed? At scum that publish shit like this that attacks your nation and your people?

Get on that shit Ameriflab and stop shooting up schools, useless fuckers.

>>69890520
Wentworth Miller is turbo mixed though, I mean they put him in a blender with all sorts of shit and still he isn't actually good looking, he's weird looking. Really fucking weird looking.
>>
>>69889750
>prints news in a way invented by whites
>posts it onto the internet, invented by whites
>uses a machine invented by whites
>takes money worked for by whites
>lives in a country built by whites
>>
>morty goldbergowitz-stein
nice photoshop skills mate
>>
>>69890665
Did you just admit brits are the only ones with big enought balls to fight the opressors? Its a celt gene
>>
>>69889750
words of a dying company
>>
>>69890843
Are you kidding me? The only reason why they were successful is because stole a beautiful country from Native Americans. If whites didn't do it then it would be the Indians who had evolved and been so dominant on the world.

White people literally do nothing but steal good ideas from people. This is undebatable.
>>
>>69890720
Only fat trash race mixes anyway. In fact, most of the libs who write for Salon probably don't.
>>
>>69889750
Post a link senpai
>>
File: awaw.png (47 KB, 219x255) Image search: [Google]
awaw.png
47 KB, 219x255
>>69891215
>>
>>69891215
The asians stole north america from the europeans that had gotten here first
>>
>>69889750
Thought the article was real till I read the name
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 471x403) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 471x403

Jesus Christ.

I wonder how Jews would feel if we gloated about their imminent extinction
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 870x656) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 870x656
>>69891215
>are you kidding me?

Hi Carl
>>
>>69889750
This is literally openly calling for European genocide. I cannot believe the Jew is getting this bold. Wtf.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.