[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sweden BNP rise since immigrant crisis?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: SE.jpg (21 KB, 1025x644) Image search: [Google]
SE.jpg
21 KB, 1025x644
Sweden. Is it true that your bnp has risen since the immigrant crisis begun?
For some reason I can only find from 2013 to 2014 where it has dropped about 7 billions.
>>
>>69889664
sounds unlikely, even if i did, i bet inflation exploded aswell

prolly not a coincidence that you cant find any new info either, just like theres no official reports of the % of shitskins in sweden either
>>
Only because they don't count newly arrived immigrants as part of the population yet. Thus entirely negating the actual effect of immigration. In reality our BNP per capita is shrinking.
>>
>>69890045

Infact they unintentionally prove that we would be better off without immigration.
>>
>>69890045
That's what I remembered aswell. We have a danish cunt journalist who keeps claiming that Sweden has gained great prosperity from recieving thier shitloads of boat niggers.
>>
ofcurse bnp rises the more people you got

bnp per capita is what counts
>>
>>69890198
it's illogical that we should
at least so soon
10 years isn't enough (since most of the niggers came here in that time period) to gain a benefit from this
>>
>>69890198

Look up Tino Sanandaji on facebook and scroll down his feed until you find it if you want well argued position with legitimate sources.
>>
>>69890234
I'm a fool. I thought bnp and bnp per capita was the same. Good thing I have to re-do math next summer.
>>
>>69890273
>I'll pretend to be liberal on pol and make poltards mad

Nah mate, I saw through your shitty bait. Now back to flashback, idiot.
>>
>>69890312
Thanks my friend. That is good advice. Will do.
>>
>>69890312
Think this is it. Haven't read the whole article yet.
http://www.tino.us/2015/12/dn-missforstar-bnp-siffror/
>>
>>69890603
>http://www.tino.us/2015/12/dn-missforstar-bnp-siffror/

I think that is the one, yes. DN has almost no legitimacy in Sweden and is full on SJW-tier propaganda ever since the current jew editor took over.
>>
>>69890357
no i mean immigration is mostly a benefit if the people we're taking in are going to learn something but these aren't
poles would have been fine
>>
>>69890723
"Det är första sjuårsperiod i efterkrigstiden med negativ tillväxt i BNP per capita. När ekonomin är under resursutnyttjande som idag brukar tillväxten vara högre. En tillväxttakt på 1.9 procent är inte speciellt imponerande mot bakgrund av detta. Dessutom är redan dessa mediokra siffror dopade. Asylsökande räknas inte i befolkningsunderlaget innan de fått uppehållstillstånd och folkbokförs. SCB: ”De asylsökande är inte folkbokförda i Sverige och räknas därför inte som invandrade eller tillhörande den svenska folkmängden.”

Fler asylsökande leder till att antal som vistas i Sverige ökar kraftigt, vilket omedelbart leder till mer konsumtion och investeringar i bostäder och annat. Men det tar tid innan dessa räknas in i befolkningsunderlaget som BNP delar på. Utöver befolkningsökning tog Sverige emot ca 44000 asylsökande under tredje kvartalet 2015. Antal som vistas i ett land är inte exakt jämförbar med befolkningsökning, men detta motsvarar på årsbasis en tillväxttakt på 1.8 procent utöver 1.4 procent i vanlig befolkningsökning. Om asylsökande skulle räknas med befolkningen skulle BNP per capita nästan inte växt alls." - Tino Sanadaji

Holy shit. They're actually cooking the books.
>>
>>69891056

No shit mate, swedish authorities have been doing this for decades. Did you actually believe in the bullshit about "självständighet"??
>>
>>69891238
Now I get why you're so pissed at your government. I mean, the migrant flow is one thing, but also lying about it is fucking terrible.
>>
>>69891609

Welcome to my world. Imagine everyone believing the lies for 8 years, calling you racist, xenophobe, bullying and berating you then last fall suddenly changing their minds when the government was forced to stop immigration on national television. Now suddenly people are listening. Problem is it's too late.
>>
>>69891708

People are also totally retarded, heard alot of people say: "Well yes, SD has been proven right on immigration and we should deport everyone who arrived the last 3 years, but SD are still nazi racists and I would never vote for them".
>>
>>69889664
Our government is borrowing money like crazy, we have had fairly low national debt levels until just recently. Its the borrowed money that acts like roids for our economy.

But there comes a day when we have to pay the loans, and that wont be fun.
>>
>>69892469
nazi day. can't wait.
>>
>>69889664
Multiple "state" mayors have requested that they need to give some of the burden to others. Does this sound like its prosperous to have immigrants? Now I dont follow swedish news becouse I would just get triggered but im sure they arent reporting.

Also, was actually thinking about doing a live count website of the current/overall immigrants + the cost of it +rapes/day and other crimes, since maybe if it would even change the mind of one cuck it would be worth it.

But I ran into a problem and that is that there are no live immigration counters. The "official" immigrants are in very low numbers 5-15k a year for sweden, some even went to 30k but its only the immigrants that are seeking asylum or get it granted if I understood correctly?

Another site idea was to just make a site with a button "I have been raped as a swedish citizen by a immigrant" then it would count every click maybe put a hidden timer on it so that it seems authentic to normies and then just show the count number
>>
Does BNP stand for Black Nigger Problem?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.