[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>81yo woman sues Israeli airline after being asked to mov
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1445603634573.jpg (446 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
1445603634573.jpg
446 KB, 1191x670
>81yo woman sues Israeli airline after being asked to move for ultra-Orthodox Jew

https://www.rt.com/news/338355-israeli-airline-discrimination-lawsuit/

>So I went back to my seat and I spoke to the man who was sitting there and I asked him if he had requested that I be moved, and he said 'yes.' So I asked him why,” Rabinowitz, who is also Jewish, told RT.
>The man told her that “the Torah tells us.”

>the Torah tells us

wew
>>
>>69889278

Now she's done it. They're going to counter-sue and she's going to spend her final days without a shekel to her name.
>>
>suing an airliner after being asked to change seats
how petty can you get? she is moving from one cramped seat to another, it's not like she is going from first class into economy.
if anything, she was done a service, now she doesn't have a large hairy guy moving over her for his prayer group
>>
whats wrong with putting your own people before others?
>>
>>69889278
The Torah forbids them from sitting next to filthy goyim shiksas.
>>
>>69889278
Should have opened the door and let the plane crash into the ocean with the rest of 'em.
>>
>>69889895
Why can't he move?
Jew here. The orthodox are fucked in the head.
>>
>>69889895
I understand the point you're making, but she shouldn't have to move because some guy read something in a book.
>>
File: image.gif (494 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
494 KB, 500x259
>>69889278
>mfw reading the article and now learning that "shekel" is an actual monetary unit used in Israel and I always thought it was deragatory because /pol/ but it's real
>>
>>69889278
>Rabinowitz and IRAC are seeking 50,000 shekels
why is this sentence so funny to me?
>>
>>69889895
>how petty can you get?

Well... She *is* Jewish...........................
>>
>Rabinowitz and IRAC are seeking 50,000 shekels (US$13,200)

I thought shekels were just a meme.
>>
>>69891676
Honestly, she doesn't have to. She was asked to and said yes. It's more of a "Do you really want to cause an issue on a flight?"
>>
>>69889895
Anything for a quick buck. Jews of all classes will turn a molehill into a mountain if there's an opportunity for financial gain
>>
>>69891123
Nothing. Apparently it's only racist when white people do it though
>>
File: o-ORTHODOX-JEW-IN-A-BAG-facebook.jpg (159 KB, 1536x1536) Image search: [Google]
o-ORTHODOX-JEW-IN-A-BAG-facebook.jpg
159 KB, 1536x1536
>>69891546

he had probably already cable tied himself into his plastic airplane bag
>>
>>69892356
Wait,that pic is real? They don't want to get contaminated by goyim?
>>
>>69892531

It's actually about certain 'Cohen' or holy men not being allowed to enter or fly over cemeteries or come into contact with the dead.

It is typical of the Jewish mind to think they can hoodwink God by wearing a plastic bag, they are always looking for loopholes and cheats, just like all the gadgets they use to continue exploiting people for shekels on Shabbat.
>>
>>69891726
>>69891955
American education as it is
>>
>>69892792

>It is typical of the Jewish mind to think they can hoodwink God by wearing a plastic bag

kek. That is incredibly jewish isn't it. Are the Cohen's not pretty high ranking among the jews? Like the priest class or some shit?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.