[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MEME MAGIC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: CANTSTUMP.png (737 KB, 970x605) Image search: [Google]
CANTSTUMP.png
737 KB, 970x605
>It's real and it's spreading across New Zealand and Australia like wild fire.
>NZ is rather left leaning so this came to quite a shock tbqh.
>People get tired of left wing propoganda
>People get tired of hearing about Trump
>People start doing their own research
>People start to like Trump and agree with him
>He doesn't bullshit, calls a spade a spade.
>He doesn't take shit either. Strong leader.
I started shitposting under shill accounts on facebook, and slowly but steadily people started listening and using their brains. The Labour party of New Zealand wants to give away $200 a week to everyone over 18 - which would bankrupt our country and it was these proposals - not even debated yet - that pushed NZ to the right.

>Pic related, this is just one of many. New Zealand is alt right now.
>>
>>69889120
>They can't afford trump hats so they stick the logo on regular ones.
>>
>>69889227
>Doesn't realize you can't buy Trump merchandise here, at all.
>>
>doesn't bullshit
>revises his statements and "beliefs" every time he faces backlash
>>
>>69889120

What the fuck you kiwi faggots

How long have you had hot women for? How does no one know about this?

>would kiwi smash 2 on the right
>>
>>69889120
>>People start doing their own research

stopped reading there
>>
>>69889120

>bankrupt the country

the only way this would bankrupt the country is if everyone who received the money lit it on fire or sent it to offshore accounts

otherwise it remains in the economy
>>
File: 2.jpg (18 KB, 293x417) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
18 KB, 293x417
>>69889335
>You have to go back
>>
>>69889335
Art of the deal
>>
>>69889120

If Trump ran in Australia they would hold the election early and he'd win in a 99/1 landslide. Not even joking.

Mass suicide across Melbourne.

For fucks sake, we elected fucking Pauline. Trump would have it in the bag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFXUCnWBfQ8
>>
>>69889420
Is that why Zimbabwe is prosperous?
>>
>>69889360
>Doesn't realize this is the standard of kiwi women
topkek m8 let me break it down:

>New Zealand
Consists of the North and South island.

>North Island
Richer cities but also culturally enriched.

>South Island
White but predominately middle class smaller towns.
>>
>>69889120

>I started shitposting under shill accounts on Facebook

It's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it.
>>
File: 1459169729758.jpg (34 KB, 318x359) Image search: [Google]
1459169729758.jpg
34 KB, 318x359
>shit holden in the background
>>
>>69889489
I feel for your aussiebro, our political options are between a closet communist more extreme than the bernie cuck and banking shills.. we need a Trump as well.
>>
Trump is filling a vacuum that should never have existed,

A politician who isn't all talk, talk talk, without actually saying.
>>
>>69889420
Or maybe people stop working, as there is no incentive to do so. Maybe that leads to industry leaders going elsewhere to find skilled laborers. Maybe then it becomes unsustainable. Oh wait. It would 100%. The rich would leave, the middle class would fit the bill until it shrunk and the poor, would be in the same place - they more or less make the same as WINZ hands them out now.
>>
>>69889420
The conservative costs of it that I worked out was something like 22 Billion Dollars.

There is NO way that our government can pay for that at its current revenue levels. If Labour wanted to help this country they would be making proposals that include cutting third world immigration and subsidies and tax cuts for small business to actually encourage growth in this fucking country for a change.
>>
>>69889559
Indeed, the struggle is real.

>>69889595
>New Zealand
We're from the same country m8, you should know we're second tier by now.. no one works anymore and dairy is lagging / crippled.
>>
>>69889622
It's funny.. if it wasn't for Obama fucking up the country worse than Bush.. Trump wouldn't have stood a chance. Thanks Obama!

>>69889732
Yeah I agree, we're already in what 80+ billion in debt? These people want to increase that exponentially for free stuff... our """cheap"" universities can't even into math.
>>
>>69890065
Im surprised you comprehended what I was saying there. I should use punctuation more often.

This country is finished and will continue down don keys globalist path unless labour get their shit together after another fabulous blow out. Stop blaming the fucking voters and realize that they have gone too far left and need to come back to looking after people who work and not the fucking benefit scum. The greenies can do that on their own.

The best chance is to somehow next year get Winstons message out to a wider people. He could help by putting it out there in a more charismatic manner but even Im considering volunteering. His ideas are actually different and a solid positive for this country and people ignore them because they dont like Winston or would never betray the party they have always voted for but dont know why.
>>
>>69889559
How do you shill on facebook? Do you create an account that actually looks real? Where do you acquire legit friends then?

Where do you even post your shill content?

facebook shilling 101 pls
>>
>>69890280
People sometimes have threads on /b/ where everyone adds each other to add more friends to the lists.

Your entire list can be populated by bullshit. But Facebook normies are fucking retarded and will add people if they know them or not. Its how there are complete randoms with literally thousands of friends.
>>
>>69890280
You don't even need to have real friends, shilling became much easier once Facebook upped the privacy settings. Which means, create an account with an image, cover photo and you're good to go.

It's good to add some fake college / university / work, make sure the gender is also visible as well or something along those lines. Then it just looks as if the person likes privacy.

You can then use all your shills to back up your shill poster on the likes of buzzfeed etc to shut the cucks down through logic and refute.
>>
>>69889489
Lmao, have you seen the masses comment on any Trump article on Facebook? 90% of them think he's a racist, sexist, backwards arsehole because that's what they see in the media
>>
>>69890265
There are no candidates in New Zealand that are suitable. Winston is meh-tier, the guy is 70 years old. We need someone new.
>>
>>69889335
>I get my Trump news by reading CNN op-Ed headlines
You faggots are all the same
>>
>>69890358

1. populate facbook acc with /b/ tier freinds
2. add random people
3. post shill content and comment on popular mainstream stuff with related shill views

Is this how you go about it?

How hard can you go in the alt-right direction without getting banned or making normies hyperventilate and do their rationalization routine?

>>69890619
solid info.
>>
theyl ike trump becuase they never had proper big black cock
>>
>>69890876
Im not saying so much him. But his party. Their manifesto is more solid than most. Hes got Ron Mark coming up to replace him and we have David Seymour in ACT at least attempting to revive the party even if its with god damn greenie shit.

The problem is we cant just get charismatic people to run like the US. Its the one benefit of a two party system I suppose. Align with a party then run. Your only chance here is with a party and you then have to get the seats to win.

Something has to be tried sitting around not voting or voting for National simply to keep the left out might be the safer option but its still damaging.
>>69890963
I wouldnt have a clue my facebook is pretty normie for following immediate family shit.

Im just going off what Ive put together. Ask OP. hes here.>>69890876
>>
>>69890963
>How hard can you go in the alt-right direction without getting banned or making normies hyperventilate and do their rationalization routine?

also: does memeing help you or should you just go the rational route with mainstream sources and boring logic? I've the feeling the feeling that going full autist with lots of reasoning, sources and graphs would make everybody skip your boring shit..
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.