[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Women, often uneducated, often young, get pregnant >Men
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: 1428858871232.png (133 KB, 562x472) Image search: [Google]
1428858871232.png
133 KB, 562x472
>Women, often uneducated, often young, get pregnant
>Men have no choice whether or not the fetus will be aborted or not
>Even if the man doesn't want the child, states it repeatedly to the mother and plans to not have anything to do with the mother or the child he still have to pay child support
>Kid will have to grow up with a father who doesn't want them
>There are women who are willing to force that fate upon their kid, not giving a shit about the kid because of selfishness and "muh motherhood"

Why is this shit allowed?
>>
> Muh empathy? What's that? An STD?

Eat dicks degenerate cuck
>>
>>69888902
protip
use a fucking condom
>>
Public highschool shouldn't exist.

It regressed men and women down to children for an extra 4+ years of their lives.

"teenage pregnancy" wasn't a problem when people could marry young and have wonderful families, learn skills from parents or apprenticeships in this time period.
>>
>>69889093
A small mistake when you're young should not have these consequences. It leads to generations of fucked up children. Kids, especially males, to single, teenage moms become, for example, criminal at a much higher rate. I'd even bet a vast majority of r9k's population are children of single moms.
>>69889040
Make sense, you illiterate baguette fuck
>>
>>69889093
Exactly.
How many times will you have sex in life? About 40 at most a 100? What's the cost of a condom? 2, 5 € at most?
5*100 = 500 €

Even a poorfag can afford that.
>>
Because you're a massive cuck
>>
>>69889299
it's common sense sven

>>69889306
exactly
>>
File: 1455213177645.gif (2 MB, 196x300) Image search: [Google]
1455213177645.gif
2 MB, 196x300
>>69888902
Procreation is the main cause of your life, getting children is the most important thing if you want your race to preserve.
All people who are muh Abortion should be allowed have no right to protest when there are only shitskins left in their country
>>
>>69889306
>>
>>69889519
You don't have a lot of common sense when you're young,. People make mistakes. Should a small mistake like that really lead to you being forced into parenthood and child support for 18 years?
>>
>>69888902
>Why is this shit allowed?
For society, men are just a walking money dispenser, get used to it.
>>
>>69888902
How about just NOT HAVE SEX.

Stop acting like you can't live without sex you fucking Swedish cuckold.

You cucks are seriously the worst people on this board.
>>
>>69889797
i don't know about sweden, but here we have a thing called sexual education at a young age and are encouraged to use condoms if you are going to have lots of sex, if not, it's entirely your own fault and should take responsibility and man the fuck up about it. if it's fair or not that is just hindsight speak.
>>
>>69890033
Fuck off anglo nigger you barely even notice us
>>
>>69890227
Maybe come out of your cuckshed once in a while and we might see your faggot Swede ass.
>>
>>69888902
>let's literally murder babies so we can continue our hedonistic party lifestyles!
Eat a dick.
>>
>>69890033
You deny that men should basic reproductive rights yet I'm the cuck
Whatever britbong, go suck paki dick
>>
File: sweden3493.png (2 MB, 1224x1510) Image search: [Google]
sweden3493.png
2 MB, 1224x1510
>>69888902
>state of sweden is making OP raise a Muhammad baby and he doesn't want to
>>
>>69890360
A fetus is not a baby you mongoloid
>>
>>69890362
You literally chose to go and have sex with a female who biologically carries the baby, so deal with the consequences you cuck.
>>
File: breivik2.jpg (67 KB, 640x460) Image search: [Google]
breivik2.jpg
67 KB, 640x460
>>69889306
>mfw I just realized I've saved 2000€ on condoms (with your prices) by raw dogging nearly every time. Thanks birth control pills, letting me nut inside.
>>
>>69890511
Pills won't save you from STDs.
Good fucking nightmares.
>>
This thread is full of retards, horrible, it's just horrible.
>>
Instead of whining we should educate people. You should be prepared for something like this.
I just don't have sex and I am fine. I stop caring about women the second I bust a nut. Problem solved.

If I find a good woman I might settle down and have children.
Just stop literally fucking around. Also avoid women who have taken more than 2 dicks.
>>
>>69890367
Well it certainly was a "pleasure ride"
>>
>>69890785
Education, coupled with giving males the option to opt out of paying child support (within certain circumstances, such as notifying the female early on in the pregnancy, etc.) is the solution.
>>
>>69888902
unprotected sex = uneducated person

If you educate your population to the point where they understand: 'if i have a kid i won't be able to make a carreer, he'll take up 20years of my life, i need to be stable financially and emotionally before i could ever raise a kid stable aswel, etc..'
Then and oly then will birthrates amongst teenagers go down. As long as yamal is the 'hoodrat' and shants 'fuck the police and fuck school too!' nothing will ever change...

Education is the solution to so many of societies burdens...
>>
>>69890609
All of the fucking I do is with my fiancee. Before her I did wear a condom, but that was just a few girls, a few fucks.
>>
File: sadpepe.png (7 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.png
7 KB, 230x219
I'm in the situation you are mentioning... the kid will be born in one month. And yes we did use protection but you know the jew tricks women use.
Feels bad man
>>
>he still have to pay child support
>flag

I thought you guys fixed that.
>>
>>69888902
>Men have no choice whether or not the fetus will be aborted or not

don't stick your dick into crazy or needy sven
>>
>>69888902
why do you care,its ahmeds child anyway
>>
>>69889306
>40 at most a 100
>in life
More like every six months
>>
>>69890033
>How about just NOT HAVE SEX.
American sex ed in a nutshell
>>
>>69890400
At what point does it become one? Bear in mind that it can't be something arbitrary
>>
>>69889123
Agreed, but private high schools, especially religious ones, should come back. Unfortunately it won't ween out the niggers and others because there would definitely be grants and other cuts given just like with college
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.