[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Swedish women wear hijabs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8
File: hijabinstagram2.png (354 KB, 640x379) Image search: [Google]
hijabinstagram2.png
354 KB, 640x379
Swedish women have started wearing hijabs in support of Muslim women. Swedish men join in and start raping women in support of Muslim men.
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/europe/2013/08/201382010224534566.html
>>
>>69888863

Where the fuck have all the swedish men disappeared to?
And why are they not stopping this retardation?
>>
>>69889243

They all left to America or somewhere else.

>tfw live in Minnesota
>A ton of Swede farmers and other people of Swedish descent
>All of them are actually pretty manly

The Scandicucks who live in the cities though are traitorous and cancerous fucks who facilitate shitskin immigration... so maybe it's not that different.
>>
>>69888863
So do they wear these on the street or is it one of those "support only on the internet" types of things?
>>
File: race war.png (400 KB, 600x817) Image search: [Google]
race war.png
400 KB, 600x817
>>
>>69888863

This cuckoldry is on another level. Why aren't any SJW's calling this out as cultural appropriation?
>>
>>69889425
its the lutherans
>>
>>69889425
Doesn't Minnesota have large Somali population? I guess that's so Swedes can feel right at home.
>>
This is old news, but they're still doing it.
>>
>>69889543
they get raped and harrassed if they don't
>>
>>69889667

Yes.

>>69889713

Yeah. I guess they need to try and replicate home as much as possible. It's still largely concentrated to more urban areas but the shitskins definitely trickle into smaller communities as well due to Minnesota being a gloriously shitty welfare state in comparison to other places.

The whole thing seems contrived as fuck and smells of Merchant.
>>
File: sentio-sep-15.png (32 KB, 551x309) Image search: [Google]
sentio-sep-15.png
32 KB, 551x309
>>69889243
>And why are they not stopping this retardation?
But we are, Latvia.

This is a poll from this year. The yellow stable (SD) is Swedish men (and women) trying to stop this retardation.
OP's picture has an ugly blonde on it (the largest picture). She belongs to the party furthest to the left on the poll. It's the communist party, and she's as vitriolic as she looks.
>>
>>69889425
Yeah, but that's true of all europeans. Everywhere you go in America you find europeans or european descendants. They're the ones that had any balls or ambition. The lifelong dedicated peasants stayed in europe to remain poor, to remain powerless.

Even basic concepts like "freedom of speech" is alien to their cousins overseas. But every immigrant, or descendant of a european immigrant I've ever met has 10 guns but shoots his mouth off more. And with their "cultured" accents, then pull puss like it's their fucking job or something.
>>
Just nuke those fucking subhuman snowniggers into oblivion. At this point they're literally equals to the sandniggers. Time to amputate the rotten limb.. Goodbye cancerous homosexuals
>>
>>69889996

I think that is fairly true. America is essentially made up of people of European descent that said "Fuck this". You can't tell me that spirit doesn't translate down to their offspring to some extent, not to mention an American culture that facilitates that thought.

One of the primary reasons I love this country even given its faults.
>>
>>69889996
>The lifelong dedicated peasants stayed in europe to remain poor, to remain powerless.

The migration happened because people had it too good. Nobody left poverty, they left a good life but wanted more. If you're poor you can't go places.
>>
>>69890166
>The migration happened because people had it too good. Nobody left poverty, they left a good life but wanted more. If you're poor you can't go places.

That's not even close to the story of immigration in the 1800's.
>>
>>69890010
This
>>
>>69890166
>they left a good life but wanted more
Some had a good life and wanted more, some had a poor life and wanted more.

The idea remained the same, come to America and get more. The Europeans that stayed were the ones that didn't want more. Didn't want more freedoms, more land, more opportunity for more wealth.

And the differences in personalities are seen in the people to this day.
>>
>>69890239
>That's not even close to the story of immigration in the 1800's.

What sources do you use? Because again, if you're dirt poor, you can't go places.
We're talking about opportunists with the means of purchasing their way to a new land.
>>
>>69890416
>The Europeans that stayed were the ones that didn't want more. Didn't want more freedoms, more land, more opportunity for more wealth.

This is just giving yourself a hand job. Those that did not leave were either too poor or just well off. A lot of people moved leaving room for the previously poor and just well off that didn't want to move. It was like the European Black death scenario all over again. A depressure on the population raised wages and work demand. Everyone won on those early migrations.
A lot moved and came back too, I got a few of those in my family actually.
>>
>>69889425
Land of 10,000 retards desu.

You're like West Virginia if all the women were also named "Barb"
>>
>>69890591

Homesteading wasn't expensive. My ancestors came from Norway and Sweden with not a pot to piss in. No idea why they thought Farming in the upper Midwest granted them a better opportunity compared to farming back home.

I can definitely tell you we didn't come from money. The rich people you speak of likely moved to metros.
>>
>>69890828

Agreed. A bunch of faggots in this state. The rural/lake areas are actually pretty great (and vote Red). It's basically the story of most of these Midwest states with major metropolitans. The city dictates policy.
>>
>>69888863
its the beginning

the great shit storm of our time is coming
>>
>>69888863
I can't
>>
>>69890841
>My ancestors came from Norway and Sweden with not a pot to piss in.
>No idea why they thought Farming in the upper Midwest granted them a better opportunity compared to farming back home.

These statements are counter-argumentative. You don't know why they left, but probably because they heard of better opportunities in the Americas was the main point.
They left because they had it good, and could afford too.

I'm not talking about rich folk, just people with something of value. Rich people likely did move to metros, as you write. They can move more freely than any other class of people.
>>
File: sweden cuck flag.jpg (1 MB, 2182x3000) Image search: [Google]
sweden cuck flag.jpg
1 MB, 2182x3000
>>69888863
>>
>>69888863
just swe
>>
File: 1459287586476.jpg (70 KB, 535x535) Image search: [Google]
1459287586476.jpg
70 KB, 535x535
>>69888863
We truly have stepped into hell.

These dumb cunts have no idea how stupid they are.
>>
>>69889425
Everyday I'm so proud that my ancestors left Sweden in 1897. I almost pity those that stayed behind. Almost. They chose their future after all.
>>
>>69888863
They should be strung up.
>>
>>69891217

Afford to. What do YOU even base your argument on? How do you know they had it good? It's not like I can pull up income rates of people at that point in history.

They came on shitty steam boats and homesteaded. Naturally farmers could live off the land easily which is why that is what the vast majority of people did across the country.

The states where my lot settled was barely out of territory status.
>>
>>69888863
>hijabupproper
>last post 107 weeks ago

Whilst this is leftist bullshit and it makes me mad, why post this now?
>>
>>69891430
You live in a country that could be described as Sweden 2.0.
Everything that's shit in Europe originated in the USA, mate.
Feminism is entirely spread by American influence to us here. What are you so proud of?
>>
>>69891514
>It's not like I can pull up income rates of people at that point in history.

Few can. I base my arguments on that if you're poor you can't go places. Traveling costs a lot of time and money, most couldn't afford that. Nobody without something of value can pick up and leave without major cost and effort planning. These people that moved from Europe to the USA had that.
A vast majority of people didn't have the means until the end of the 1800's.

Take the migrants that are plaguing Europe now. They're not dirt poor, they have money and time to invest in traveling to Europe, and seek out England, Germany, and Sweden as final destinations to seek "asylum" in. It's a joke.
>>
>>69891566
I don't live in the shithole that you do Ahmed.

>Sven

Least in America I can avoid dindus and kebabs. I can legally own firearms to defend my family and myself. I don't have to live in constant fear of female family members being raped by said kebabs.

All in all it's beautiful desu.

But keep dishonoring the sacrifices made by such men as Karl XII. You seem so proud of yourself.
>>
File: doinggood.png (110 KB, 794x454) Image search: [Google]
doinggood.png
110 KB, 794x454
>country is getting overrun by third world immigrants
>at least I'm not American
>>
>>69892064
>I don't live in the shithole that you do Ahmed.
So you say, but do you mean to say you're upper class or live rurally? Because this "shit hole" is pretty much like that too. No dindus or kebabs if you're either rich or live out on the country side.

Also, I can own firearms. I got a hunting license.

I do not know what you're talking about concerning Karl XII. I'm not a monarchist even.
>>
>>69892220
Shouldn't you be in the mosque now Swedecuck? Or are you currently watching your sister getting raped?
>>
File: SWEDEN YES.png (698 KB, 964x1268) Image search: [Google]
SWEDEN YES.png
698 KB, 964x1268
>>69888863
Evendually pudding Sweden oud of ids misery will be saddest day.
fug :DD
>>
>>69892790
>Swiss voters reject nationalist plan to expel foreigners for minor crimes
Switzerland, please. You had one job.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/28/swiss-peoples-party-vote-foreigners-minor-crimes
>>
>>69893164
>Swiss vote for deportation of foreigners who commit serious crimes
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/nov/28/swiss-vote-deportation-foreigners-crime

Also, an upcoming referendum wants to BAN burqas. Meanwhile your Swedish women are wearing it. lmao
>>
File: 1453830900018.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1453830900018.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>69889563
Already lost Swedecuck
>>
>>69893414
Well if this is entirely true, you deserve a /pol/ award for best country.
>>
>>69893844
It's already in one region of Switzerland
>Switzerland Bans Burqa, Women Face Fines Up to $10,000
http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/11/25/switzerland-bans-burqa-women-face-fines-10000/

Signatures are now being collected for a nationwide ban.
>>
where are the nukes senpai
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.