[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't /pol/ like normies??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Serious Question.
>>
>>69888223
bceasu tohs nromzi ar sawrmnig uz wtih thir nrmi siht
>>
>>69888223
anyone with a gf = normalfag
anyone that wants a gf = failed normalfag
>>
>>69889094
>this
>this
>this

The redpill is strong in this one
>>
>>69889094
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>69888223
They have cooties and dress gay
>>
>>69889573
/r9k/ is for normalfags and failed normans
>>
>>69888223
Most normies are liberals.
>>
>>69889662

This, normies would abolish their own people and nation as long as they can continue to virtue signal to their friends

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>69888973
Go to bed, Australia. You're drunk
>>
>>69889662
Fuck off, normies are redpilled. Liberals are weak shallow people who enjoy getting cucked by Jamal while they prep the bull.
>>
Normies usually don't even try to understand politics and the world and have really retarded liberal opinions. Borderline sjws quite often.
>>
>>69889094
/pol/ is more like wanting to have a qt 3.14 trap
>>
>>69889964
This. They have no idea what's going on in the world. Only thing they read are the headlines of MSM.
>>
>>69888973
what the fuck happened here?
>>
>>69888223

They develop all of their political knowledge from Twitter and Facebook, so they tend to be annoyingly liberal without much to back it up.

Unlike me, the ubermensch, who gets it all from /pol/. Clearly.
>>
File: thatpoppy.jpg (46 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
thatpoppy.jpg
46 KB, 500x375
I live under a rock with a blacklight
I'm a dumb pop star in my own right
Started life at age 15, got ahead with fake ID's
If you're with me

Sold my soul to the man with a handshake
Lost control but I don't think it's too late
We're dying young on broadcast news
Forever 21 is cool if I make it

I don't wanna be like american kids
I am not on drugs and I've never been
I don't care about your party, I belong to nobody
I don't wanna be like american kids

Drugs don't work like they did for my parents
I'm not down with the new hit
Cause today I just don't get american kids

Last time I told mom that "I love you"
Was the last time I ate food from a drive thru
It never happened like they say
I think my father may be gay but I don't know

So I burned all my shit in a bonfire
All my teen regrets were a trip wire
I should be everything you hate
I should be higher now than space but I'm static

Liberty isn't cheap and it ain't free
I'm a millennial blame it all on me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBfvF4iULyg
>>
>>69888223
I like normies
>>
>>69888223

they are willfully ignorant

pick the popular opinion

act like you are a bigot, even though you have researched your opinion and they havent

quote buzzfeed, huffpo, other shit places

actively assholes about dissenting political opinions.

When I hang out with my girlfriends friends at some point the same conversation happens "Oh my god, Trump is such a racist / biggot / asshole / retard / loser / phoney / liar. You can't blame all America's problems on minorities / women / poor people." If there weren't like 10 of them I'd be happy to discuss it, but I'll get fucking dogpiled. If you ever have to say "I don't know off the top of my head" with normies, they assume you are lying, and you have lost.

Normies also have the strategy of demanding a source, and, when provided, will say it is not a good enough source.

"Yeah, well, thats a news article, they could have lied, I want a peer reviewed scientific journal confirming that 90+% of people agree that trump is not a racist."
>>
>>69890861
omg yes
>>
File: 1429257894096.png (156 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
1429257894096.png
156 KB, 367x500
>>69891288
They aren't willfully ignorant, just blue-pilled.

That would be like 90% of the population, they don't have the time or resources or friends to introduce them to a higher level of consciousness.

I know this sounds fedora tier but it's True.

Fuck normies, they are simple-minded creatures.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.