[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Emerson Poll - Trump now 5 behind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: WI_Primary.jpg (74 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
WI_Primary.jpg
74 KB, 600x600
The gap is closing up a bit.

This is still doable.
>>
>>69887191

>bars aren't to scale
>trump's bar is closer to kasich's than cruz despite numerically being closer to cruz
>other 4% longer than kasich's 21%
>>
basically within margin of error and probably not accounting non republican voters well
>>
File: 1452693915510.jpg (1 MB, 5054x3370) Image search: [Google]
1452693915510.jpg
1 MB, 5054x3370
>>69888464
>probably not accounting non republican voters well

Yeah this was GOP voters only. The latest Fox poll shows Trump way ahead with independents and Democrat switchers in WI too.

I think it's gonna be really tight.
>>
>>69889028
Even if Trump loses Wisconsin (Likely 2bh, lets not get too optimistic here), I just want to see the slimey jew rat Nate Silver have to admit he's wrong again like he has been repeatedly
>>
http://www.isidewith.com/map/JrQv/2016-presidential-election-donald-trump-vs-ted-cruz#z8
>>
>>69887191
It's going to be a close one. Open primary will allow Trump to do well with independents and democrats that crossover.
>>
A Missouri miracle will happen lads.

Trump excels in open primaries thanks to the independents and democrat switchers.

El Rato ain't got shit on Trump.

WE HAVE KEK ON OUR SIDE!
>>
File: kekety.png (6 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
kekety.png
6 KB, 400x400
>>69887191

>549 voters
>"likely" GOP voters
>>
>>69890912
Oy vey time to recount to prevent weeks of Trump bragging
>>
>>69887191
We really need Trump to win Cheesebros.

I just want the deniers to shut up. I'm tired of hearing them and I simply don't trust them enough for them to ever change my mind.

Interacting with #NeverTrump idiots is really just a waste of my life at point. They have nothing more to say than 'racist', 'sexist', 'unsuccessful', 'inexperienced'. All of which are so false the agenda is obvious.
>>
>>69889190
>>69889028
it doesn't matter we only need like 18 delegates to stay on track.
>>
Trump and Cruz have been statistically tied for a long time. I'm not saying Trump will win, but he's consistently within the margin of error and we have to remember that Trump's voters will have a higher turnout than Cruz's especially with the scandal floating about. Trump wins big with independents and most of the WI polls are of registered republicans. The biggest poll with the lowest margin of error shows Trump winning.

My prediction is that the winner will be ahead no more than 3%, if it's Trump he'll probably win by 1 or 2 percent. Either way, it's not a huge deal if he loses Wisconsin because he's still getting delegates and he will still be on target.

Watch the media on this.
>CRUZ IS GOING TO WIN WISCONSIN THIS WILL GUARANTEE HIM THE NOMINATION AND END TRUMP!!!!
>trump wins Wisconsin
>well Wisconsin isn't important anyway LETS DISCUSS KASICH IN THIRD PLACE HOLY SHIT CAN HE DO IT CAN KASICH WIN?? LOOK AT THIS COMPETITION FOR SECOND PLACE IN NEW YORK!!
>>
>>69887191
Trump is anticipated to lose, but his win in no way relies on Wisconsin. Polls are also broadly underestimating Trump's appeal to moderates and potential Democrat turncoats. The meme that Trump has alienated independents is deeply ingrained, but it may backfire this time.

If he loses, he'll have to fight for delegates in the last dozen or so states, but a win is still, I would say, very likely.
+
>>
>>69891510
Wisconsin is winner take all. If Cruz edges Trump out at all, he wins the whole state.

But, this was anticipated.
>>
Has anyone won a state after losing the polls?
>>
>>69891692
no it isn't.
>>
>>69887191
Trump needs 18delegates from wi to stay on track
>>
File: 1451357089931.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1451357089931.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>>69891692
>Wisconsin is winner take all.

Wait what???

I thought half the delegates go to overall winner and then the winner of each district gets the rest of the delegates?
>>
>>69891903
it's not winner take all.
>>
>>69887191

Don't forget, this data was collected using land line phone polling, in other words, old people, known for being staunch old school republicans
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.