[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Talk to a race traitor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 160x244) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 160x244
Pure Aryan, blond hair blue eyes, IQ >120, for a job I produce rap music and make black people rich, married to a black woman with a child on the way. Do you hate me now, /pol/?
>>
>>69887094
Yes.
>>
Eye and hair colour don't matter.
>>
>>69887094
enjoy your children and all of their future family never accepting you as one of their own.
>>
>>69887094
Let's see a little proof before we start to talk OP.

You could just be some freak playing out his deviant fantasy.
>>
What kind of proof do you need? I'm just getting to the office, don't have any clients right now.
>>
>>69887094

Proof?

>0
>zero
>none
>>
>>69887094
How will you love your kids when they will look nothing like you or your family.
>>
>>69887413
Give us a timestamped pic of your office or studio
>>
>>69887094

I only hate white western men who betray white western values. You´re only a libtard burger making random libtard burger things.
>>
I'm an elitist. I'd only be offended if you married ghetto trash.
>>
>>69887094
> IQ > 120

Shitposts on /pol/
makes 'rap music' with degenerate niggers
married a degenerate nigger
Is going to have a degenerate nigger as a kid

HAHAHAHAHAHAA best post i've seen on /pol/ in weeks. God speed fuckface

Protip: the 'Aryan race' is something that was used to describe european and west-asians. You're in America.

my god i fucking hate Americans more and more every single day. Dumbest people on earth according to my belief
>>
>>69887094
>American flag
How can a mutt be a race traitor?
>>
>>69887893
>Americans magically stop being of European stock because they were born on a different continent
You'll never be European, Hakim.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 160x160
>>69887493
Under
rated
File: niggerbitch.png (18 KB, 238x294) Image search: [Google]
niggerbitch.png
18 KB, 238x294
>>69887493
>>69888029
>>
>>69888014
That was an awful long time ago brother, you can breed something out you know..

We might all call ourselfs africans because ONCE UP A TIME we originated from Africa, right?

If you we're bron in america you are an american, if you emigrate from europe to america THATS WHEN you to cal yourself a european.

Americans still live with the 'IM HALF BLACK HALF ASIAN HALF IRISH HALF FRENCH AND HALF DRAGON' Holy shit you fucking cucklord. You're american and thats basically it my pretty little special snowflake

can't handle reality? kill yourself!
>>
File: pol4.png (37 KB, 237x305) Image search: [Google]
pol4.png
37 KB, 237x305
>>69888197
>>
File: 1369518523301.jpg (127 KB, 1536x1172) Image search: [Google]
1369518523301.jpg
127 KB, 1536x1172
>>69887094
>iq over 120

What, is that supposed to be impressive?

Hell if it was over 130 you might have been smart enough to produce records for countless indie rock bands here in the UK and you wouldn't have to have been surrounded by niggers all your life ironically being the black sheep in that family.
>>
>>69887094
You have done nothing to me or affected my life in any negative way. Why should I hate you aside from living your life?
>>
>>69887094
>I produce rap music
>shouting into a microphone needs someone in charge
kek. Have you tried Mc Donalds? They have good management jobs going. Sub 80iq retards need telling in every industry, mate. You're nothing special.
>>
>>69888230
sry for all the gram arrors, i'm drunk as fuck
>>
>>69887094
Not really. But you have secured your place on the lower end of society for future generations. Not even being racist, you simply have no regard for clans.
>>
>>69888299
Lmfao I know right
Like he's too dumb to realize that's not impressive
>>
Ayrans are slav tier.
>>
Nice, marrying and impregnating a nigger just to make the "we make muzic n sheeit" niggers trust you. A filthy tactic but if it's working for you then great. Just make sure to leave those subhumans whenever you retire as a rich man, and try to make sure your wife can't access your account.
>>
>>69888650
And slavs are god tier
>>
>>69888760
Oh yeah, thanks for Communism.
>>
>>69887094
>IQ >120

Lower than 135 is considered mentally retarded
>>
File: gangsta bron.gif (290 KB, 282x380) Image search: [Google]
gangsta bron.gif
290 KB, 282x380
>>69888230
>If you we're bron in america
>>
>>69887094
No, just your job is shit. And I hope her family is whitewashed/decent people
Otherwise, your family get togethers are going to be miserable af, I dated a chick from Compton, she was cool her family was trash, and that was the biggest reason why we split.
I couldn't deal with being "dat whyboi"

"OOOOH HE GOT DAT JUNGLE FEVAH DO!"
"OOOH, BE CAHFUL NOW, HE GON' SHOOT YO ASS LIKE TRAYVON"
>>
>>69888876
IQ of 120 is in the upper 20% of the population. I'm not a genius by any measure but I consider myself an intelligent person.
>>
>>69887094
>I produce rap music and make black people rich

Then you're doing it wrong. Take a lesson from the Jews and fuck those niggers for all their profit.
>>
>>69889125
yes, and 90% of the population is mentally retarded.
>>
>>69889179
>>I produce rap music and make black people rich

Since you don't know how the music industry works, I'll explain it with a California Gold Rush analogy.

>Rappers = Gold miners desperately trying to get lucky and strike it rich
>Producers = Shop owners getting rich selling shovels to the miners
>>
My personal belief is that the mixing of genes can create a universal race with beneficial factors from any single race. Keeping bloodlines separate is nothing but slowing the process of evolution.
>>
>>69887094
nah m8, rap "culture" participates and is a huge factor in the ghettoization of blacks
it makes them dumb
nigger-like
and overall keeps them poor and stupid

you're doing God's work anon, and making cash while doing so.

Not even joking, I respect you.
>>
>>69888951 I'm estranged from my family for that very reason, but I feel much more comfortable with her family.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.