[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me win an argument.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
Help me win an argument.
>>
>pic related
>>
Strawman argument.

Trump does not believe all Muslims are a danger to U.S. Citizens.
>>
>>69886863
Okay the rich ones are too. Vote bernie to deport all Muslims, especially the rich ones!
>>
>>69886863
This makes me angry, because it goes to show that leftists are perfectly comfortable lying to score cheap points.
>>
>Implying Trump doesn't consider the Saudis dangerous.
>>
>>69886863
>implying saudi royalty in any way follow Islam aside from giving lip service
>>
He said that until we are able to differentiate between ISIS and non-ISIS muslims, the 'better safe than sorry'-principle applies, which unfortunately means that some innocent muslims will be denied entrance into the US.

Bottom picture was taken at a time before ISIS even existed and is therefore completely irrelevant to the discussion.
>>
>>69886863
The rich ones are at least civilised, mostly.
>>
>>69886863
is that the argument?

Because Trump never said that, he only said we need to ban non-US citizen muslims from coming into the country, which is what Carter did.
>>
>>69886863

Why would you argue with a strawman?
>>
>>69887092
well he should
>>
>>69887236
I dunno, the new king wants to publicly execute gays and no one even batted an eye to it.

In other news American businesses are threatening to leave North Carolina because the state govt. tried to pass a law that would make people use the right bathrooms.
>>
>>69886863

>needing other peoples' opinions to win simple debate

cucklands everyone
>>
File: Capture6.png (307 KB, 518x444) Image search: [Google]
Capture6.png
307 KB, 518x444
>>69886863
>muslims love trump
>something trump hasn't already pointed out

pick one.
>>
File: 1459050393706.png (67 KB, 230x373) Image search: [Google]
1459050393706.png
67 KB, 230x373
>>69886863
>says "Help me win an argument"
>posts not an argument
>>
>>69886863
Trump has never said all Muslims are bad, and he has never said all Mexicans are bad.
>Arguing with libtards
There's no winning.
>Arguing about American politics as a non-American
Wtf r u doing
>>
>>69886863
Do these people think politics is genuine? That the smiles are real and everyone isn't willing to fuck each other over and use each other to help themselves? The Saudis probably are threats but you put up with them to make deals and further yourself
>>
>>69886863
You should actually look up what Trump has said about the Saudi's.
>>
>>69886863
`what argument? its true
you want to befriend people with money, not poor ignorant retards that live in caves in the middle of a dustbowl
>>
Doing business with a country and shaking hands with the country's head of state doesn't mean that you have to accept their entire population in your country.
>>
File: ISIS SaudiArabia.jpg (79 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
ISIS SaudiArabia.jpg
79 KB, 620x413
>Hypocrisy
>>
Islam is evil, that is a fact. However bring Muslims into the country and not giving into their demands could help kill the religion. A strong happy America free of degeneracy would help convert some of them away from the religion, especially the youth. The problem now is that the west is shit so muzzies don't see any point in converting.
>>
>>69888104
This political cartoon makes a good point, all brown people are fucking animals and should be destroyed
>>
>>69887526
>you have to follow islam to want to execute gays
>>
>>69887149
>Trading the somewhat civilized rich ones for a bunch of filthy illiterates who are most likely to be terrorists

Pass, thanks.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.