[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
well /pol?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8
File: images-2.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
Who do you side with?
>>
Option 3: nuke entire reagion
>>
Bumb
>>
>>69886746
Iranians cucked US Navy, theyre pretty stronk 2bqh.
>>
I don't mind muslims as long as they stay in muslim land. The jew will always find a way to infiltrate white societies and work to destroy them from within.
>>
>>69886746
Israel.

>>69886890
>Iranians cucked US Navy
Israel did that too
>>
Israel since it actually was quite a nice place to visit
>>
Vagina flag vs Sphincter flag
>>
>>69886746
The white one ( Iran)
>>
>>69886746
Can we unite our countries and become based again and shit?
>>
File: 1459636526853.jpg (59 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1459636526853.jpg
59 KB, 531x471
>>69887155
>>69887058
>>69887007
>>69887002
>>69886890
>>69886841
>>69887114
>Not supporting your greatest ally
>>
>>69886746
We should side with Iran. The Arabian peninsula should become the world's largest mirror and Israel should have to swallow it's anger and go back to complaining about the existence of Palestine. In a perfect world.
>>
File: final_option.jpg (8 KB, 214x235) Image search: [Google]
final_option.jpg
8 KB, 214x235
>>69886746
With him.
>>
>>69887455
Why did we flood the Levant with money and weapons to oust him and reform the country? Was he about to nationalize his oil or something? Did say we or SA couldn't build a pipeline through the country?
>>
>>69886746
Neither
>>
>>69887007
>Israel did that too
Are you talking about when they sunk a US Naval vessel? Im pretty sure it was during one of Isreal's wars, so it was probably friendly fire.

If you are not referring to that occasion, can you tell me what you are talking about specifically? I would like to know, I am not too familiar with US naval history.
>>
>>69887455
It is iran vs israel faggots
Can't you recognize the flags?
>>
File: 1443714860767.jpg (26 KB, 402x225) Image search: [Google]
1443714860767.jpg
26 KB, 402x225
>>69886746

1. You post this threat yesterday

2. Obviously Iran. Israel is the worst ally, they bombed out of our Navy's boats and killed a bunch a sailors, they were involved in 9/11 and groups linked to them have helped to corrupt our democracy. Supporting them also causes most of the middle east to hate us.

Iran isn't perfect and we don't have to be best friends but they haven't tried to significnantly corrupt our politics, Iran hasn't helped terrorists kill thousands of Americans and unlike Israel Iran actually takes the fight to ISIS and Al-Qaeda groups in Syria.

Israel is aligned with the Turkey/Saudi/Qatari- Wahhabi bloc while Iran is solidly in the anti-Wahhabi and anti-Al-Qaeda block. Plus Iran can sell us oil to make up for the Saudis when we dump them for being fuckheads.

Its a no-brainer.
>>
>>69887674
That would mean Iran by proxy.
>>
File: Youwin.jpg (90 KB, 565x555) Image search: [Google]
Youwin.jpg
90 KB, 565x555
>>
>>69887748
>muh axis of evil weapons of mass destruction saudi arabia greatest ally thanks obama
>>
File: Syria.png (1 MB, 748x749) Image search: [Google]
Syria.png
1 MB, 748x749
>>69887566

Countries like Saudi Arabia and Turkey and Israel already wanted to oust him and we just joined that effort. Everyone has different reasons some of which the US elite are more or less sympathetic to but it boils down to.
1) helping the Qataris build a pipeline to Europe through Syria to help reduce how valuable Russian gas is and to make it so Europeans can buy it elsewhere
2) Isolating Iran by taking out one their closest allied governments in the Region
3) Taking out a government who is not friendly to the idea of privatizing their oil and letting western corporations buy shares or to control wells
4) Syria is majority Sunni but Assad is Shia and the Syrian government is aligned with the Shia bloc and so the Saudis feel like they were cheated out of having a freindly government nearby which they think should be freindly because of the sunni majority, the Saudis think that if Syria gets a mostly sunni gov. it will align with them
5) Zionists in the US gov. and Israel wanted to take out a government hostile to Israel because Assad helped Hezbollah. Also Israel illegally occupies the Syrian Golan Heights and gets a lot of their water and soon gas from their too. Messing up Syria helps take the pressure of Israel so they are not pressured or forced into returning the Golan to Syria by the international community
>>
>>69887965

>implying anything I wrote isn't 100% correct
>>
>>69887353
Israel is our greatest ally tho
>>
>>69886746
Neither. I hope both those global shit-stirrers fuck each other to death. World would be a lot less murdery/ugly.
>>
Iran

But seriously Iran, take back the iranian diaspora in Sweden...too many of them are commies inspired by whiteness studies. They talk about white privilege all the time.

Guess they have an inferiority complex
>>
>>69888232
Well,that went over your head.
>>
Sadly israel will win anyway.
>>
>>69888953

I dunno man. Most of the countries in the regions and both the West and Russia are sick of wars and conflicts in the region and will work to keep more from happening. When the current ones wind back down and there are not any major wars going on the attention will shift back to the Palestine issue and the international community will start to back more harsh treatment of Israel like boycotts and sanction etc. Even with all the conflict in the region thats already starting to happen.
>>
File: 1459026972679.jpg (298 KB, 1516x810) Image search: [Google]
1459026972679.jpg
298 KB, 1516x810
>>69886746

Jews are the bigger threat. But you need to kill the american ones too.
>>
i don't trust iran at all.
i don't like israel fucking the region up either through their chief pawn, the US.

mutual annihilation.
>>
File: Israel-Satan-Revelations-2-3.jpg (30 KB, 308x344) Image search: [Google]
Israel-Satan-Revelations-2-3.jpg
30 KB, 308x344
One has satan at the heart of it.. the other does not
>>
>>69886746

Iran.

ME rankings determined by basededness.

Shia
Other
jew
Sunny
>>
>>69886746
Neither, they can both fuck off. Bullshit happening across the ocean isn't our problem.
>>
>>69887748
Youre a fucking moran

Iranian leaders literally have to quiet down the "death to America" chants before speaking at public events

Iran has no concept of citizenship, is avidly against the most basic of banking practices (inb4 rental rate of capital IE interest is haram) and doesnt even provide the most basic of principles that Anglo society is based off of like equal rights, right to attorney, social mobility, freedom of expression.

Israel as a nation might be a shitty ally, but Israeli citizens ive met are cool as fuck and have more in common with us than fucking Iranians.

Anybody who sides with Iran from the Western world is a fucking dipshit that doesn't deserve citizenship
>>
Lel, kikes are fucking nomad cockroaches and parasites good for nothing but pillaging, killing and jewing others. You can compare them with arabs at best. Based Persians are in completely different league.
>>
>>69893114
Moron*
>>
Let them fight it out and pick the winning side half way through
>>
>>69886746
Iran.
Israel is a rabid dog that needs to be put down.
>>
>>69886746
Iran because they're not jews, actually advanced, and not like all others "peaceful" pedophiliac beheading mudslimes.
>>
If i have to choose between the great bargains of our jewish friends or getting beheaded, i'm gonna have to go with israel
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.