[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I saw Dawn of Justice yesterday, and one thing I was thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 050-ewbatman-v-superman_0.jpg (127 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
050-ewbatman-v-superman_0.jpg
127 KB, 612x380
I saw Dawn of Justice yesterday, and one thing I was thinking about is whether or not someone could actually be Batman. I'm not talking about the fancy cars and equipment, but the vigilante crime fighting aspect, but from your basement. How do I into snooping on other people's data to anonymously inform police and do it in such a way that I wouldn't ever be prosecuted because of the good I ultimately accomplish?
>>
I liked that movie, jews derided it too hard
>>
it's impossible in this day and age. The people aren't sick of the crime, they just ignore it
>>
Even batman could never keep himself off the nsa servers
>>
>>69886516
It was shit, and you have shit taste.
>>
>>69886434
There are many who do it.
>>
File: forty.png (260 KB, 358x310) Image search: [Google]
forty.png
260 KB, 358x310
>>69886434

> could someone actually be Batman
> not actually doing anything like Batman
> just sit in basement
> Fatman: vigilante blogger

Oh lord...this...this is why I come here.
>>
>>69886434

>I'm considering becoming the batman and doling out vigilante justice
>how do I do this anonymously from my basement and let the cops do all the hard work so I can sit here and smash tendies and Cheetos into my gaping maw

I don't think you know what vigilante means
>>
>>69886434
Batman was such a moralfag in this movie.
>>
>>69886958
In uk at least
http://www.findextrawork.co.uk/reportacrime.php
http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/newcastle-paedophile-hunters-catch-pervert-10832956
>>
>>69887101
I think you're the one who doesn't know what it means, Britbong
>>
>>69886434
You don't want to be Batman you want to be Oracle
>>
>>69886434
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV9p348boM0
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.