[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do we do about the Chinese problem, fellow Canucks, Bogans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: index.png (838 B, 151x100) Image search: [Google]
index.png
838 B, 151x100
What do we do about the Chinese problem, fellow Canucks, Bogans and Kiwis?

Not interested in hearing from Americans who have seen 3 chinks in their life, all of whom were westernised and "bro-tier".
>>
You roll over and die.

Who survives wins.
>>
We need to make these Asians take an English test before allowing them to gain permanent residency. I'm sick and tired of using fucking sign language with some of these Asians.
>>
File: chinese falls down hole.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
chinese falls down hole.webm
2 MB, 640x480
There's hardly any problem. Just slap a big tax on rich Chinese investors who are buying up all the properties here and not even living in them. Housing prices are out of control, but Chinese don't bring other problems here.

Except this:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/some-politicians-under-foreign-sway-csis-1.909345

>Canada's spy agency suspects that cabinet ministers in two provinces are under the control of foreign governments, CBC News has learned.

>Several members of B.C. municipal governments are also under suspicion, Richard Fadden, the director of the Canadian Security Intelligence Service, told CBC News in an exclusive interview.

>"We're in fact a bit worried in a couple of provinces that we have an indication that there's some political figures who have developed quite an attachment to foreign countries," Fadden said.

But this is not strictly a Chinese problem.

>At least five countries are surreptitiously recruiting future political prospects in universities, he said. Middle East countries are also involved.

>But China is the most aggressive, funding university clubs that are managed by people operating out of the embassy or consulates, Fadden said in a recent speech to Canadian police chiefs and security experts in Toronto.
>>
>>69885236
"If you speak a language you change"

"A pig born in a stable is a horse"
>>
A european in NZ at the moment. Only you have this problem with chinese immigrants. Asians usually don't go to Europe/America, atleast not that many in percentage to overall population. I think here are now more chinese than maoris. Atleast you have no muslims.
>>
we all know as soon as as they reach 50% of the population they'll all unite together to get themselves to 100%
>>
>>69885366
>cuck post
>canadian flag

Like clockwork.
>>
Why would you want to stop Chinese immigration anyway? I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>69885560
Because I don't want disgusting chink ghettos, chink businesses that only hire chinks, overpriced housing bubbles so NZ citizens can't even buy houses anymore, subhuman manners and rudeness.

None of them assimilate or learn the language.
>>
Because they don't adapt into NZ culture. They don't even try to speak english.
>>
>>69885519
How is that a cuck post? I literally just posted the problems we face with China.
>>
>>69886007
There's more than just a problem with the housing prices when we have entire enclaves of Chinese people who identify with China more than they'll ever identify with us.
>>
>>69884959
Mainland chinese are the worst. As bad as niggers almost but more in a mafia criminal kind of way.
>>
>>69885787
What is the thing Canadians and NZ and Aussies talk about, Chinese buying land/real estate? What exactly is happening there?
>>
>>69886112
Kill yourself kiwi, I rather have Chinese instead of all these "eyyy essay" beaners. You have it better and you're acting like a bitch. The Chinese that come have money, the beaners are poor as shit and bring cartels
>>
>>69884959
>What do we do about the Chinese problem
What Chinese problem?
>>
>>69886197
They buy houses in our cities as investments because our politicians just let them use their corrupt chink bux. They can also buy their way into citizenship this same way.

It pretty much just means that in these cities, the whole real estate market is completely overpriced and out of reach for anyone unless they want to pay $1m for a shitty one bedroom place.

They don't even live in the houses or rent them so a lot of them are empty so the reports say
>>
>>69886197
>Chinese buying land/real estate? What exactly is happening the
They're buying up real estate, mainly as an investment or a way to easily keep their money overseas. Because of the huge demand, the housing prices go up. Look at Vancouver as the quintessential example of this.
>>
>>69886293
The Chinese don't even use their money here and they bring huge amounts of organised crime here.
>>
>>69884959
Require citizenship to own property. Fixed.
>>
>>69886488
>>69886510
That's pretty fucked up. Well, guess it's time for you lot to learn a bit of 普通话
>>
File: Z2Fv6.png (78 KB, 229x222) Image search: [Google]
Z2Fv6.png
78 KB, 229x222
>>69884959

we need to start making smart deals with chyna
>>
File: 1459324898028.gif (13 KB, 250x194) Image search: [Google]
1459324898028.gif
13 KB, 250x194
>>69886611
There's advertisements here that are already Chinese only
>>
>>69886703
>you left HK to rot in the hands of China

Those chinks were alright. You civilised them and now they have to deal with street shitting mainlanders
>>
>>69886775
There's ads here exclusively in Spanish too. Tbh I'd trade with you if I could.
>>
>>69886197
Chinese are making their fortune then getting the fuck out of China because it's a polluted authoritive shithole, they look for quiet safe countries with no black people and that means white commonwealth countries.

The issue is in new zealand we only have so many houses so all the prices are skyrocketing and it's no longer possible to buy your first home without parental support until your 40's for the average person because the prices have gone so high.
Currently there's no way for the market to stabilize because there is a virtually unlimited supply of foreign millionaires wanting to move here and you just can't compete with that.
>>
>assuming Americans like chinks

Fuck off asshole I hate those dog-eating slants.
>>
raise taxes for foreign property investors
>>
>>69885473

America has 15 million gookshits, 80% of whom were not born on U.S. soil.
>>
>>69887065
I know this might sound uneducated, but is this really a bad thing? Millionaires flooding into your country sounds... Kind of nice.
>>
>>69886293
>you have cancer, but I have AIDS, so stop whining!
This is the wrong attitude.
>>
>>69887124
It's the yellow fever faggots who also think all Chinese are great because western-born ones who came here 100 years ago have assimilated well.
>>
>>69886135
those are the nice ones.

the bad ones are like chittering rat people, that dogpile anyone they dont like and have a fetish for stabbing people.
>>
>>69887267
It's still a problem because since I only make 20 an hour I will effectively never own a house until I retire.
The immigration needs to be 95% halted so we have a chance to build enough houses for the people here already.
>>
>>69887299

The Japanese are barely tolerable because there aren't that many of them. The Koreans are worse but not growing in population.

Chinks are the worst kind of slant, and they always end up as MASSIVE SJWs if they were born here.

No joke, if I could deport 15 million slants vs 15 million niggers, I'd deport the slants first.
>>
The Chinks turned my suburb commie fa m

>People can't afford auckland
>Sells their house
>a rich Chink with a 0% interest loan living in China sends over representative
>bids 2 million dollars on a 2 bedroom home
>demolishes the front yard and puts a 1 story commieblock infront
>nz cucks give half their salary to fat chink in china so they have somewhere to sleep

don't fall for the rentcuck game, wait until you can afford a 40-70% deposit on an entry level shit house then move out
>>
>>69887732
the koreans are like some kind of weird asian/1950's usa cultural mishmash.

you either get totally spastic whackadoodles, paranoid racists, or weird hyper-religious people that remind me of those strange eastern europeans that have the flag from the old country on everything.
>>
>>69885236
Reminds me of the dictation tests that Australia had for many years after Federation.

To be honest, I don't know about New Zealand's history with immigration but Australia had incredibly prohibitive laws (even moreso than anti-Chinese immigration statutes in the U.S. and Canada). I believe they were lifted around the 1960s and then a torrent of immigrants came there.

What's the history with Chinese immigration in New Zealand? Did it parallel that of Australia's or was it different in some way?
>>
>>69887773
I can't deal with my zealous parents on a day to day basis, being a rentcuck is better than getting bitched at for no reason.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.