[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nice going, France. How progressive! http://www.inquisitr.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
Nice going, France. How progressive!

http://www.inquisitr.com/2957223/air-france-flight-attendants-furious-over-order-for-women-to-wear-headscarves/
>>
>>69884827
SO PROGRESSIVE!
>>
>>69884827
What's the problem with respecting local culture? We should be asking mudshits to do the same.
>>
>>69885472
That's the thing. We cater to them, they give zero fucks to cater to us. This is why PC culture is AIDS
>>
>>69885472

But you don't
>>
File: France.png (273 KB, 630x763) Image search: [Google]
France.png
273 KB, 630x763
>>69885584
Why can't Americans understand humour?
>>
>>69885705
It could be that you're posting French info graphics explaining it.
>>
>>69885705
Never ever go to Paris(tan), only visit/relocate in Brittany
>>
>>69886267
Number of african/north african birth in %, we are dead.
>>
>>69886267
>Canadian.
>Not understanding enough French to read an infographic.
All I have is some shitty French I learned at high school but 'les personnes originaires des antilles, d'Afrique noire et d'Afrique du Nord' is practically in English.
>>
>>69884827
Iran is some backward islamist shit hole.

Women not wearing headscarf when they enter Iran airspace might get stoned, if muslim start to throw stone at the planes it might get dangerous... Even cause a crash.
>>
>>69887667

NUKE THEM
>>
>>69885705
What does this say? How often each region surrendered in war?
>>
>>69888226
It shows the progress of detection of a genetic disease, affecting 1/2.364 children born in France. Not how many more of african-descendant people are born.
>>
>>69885584
>we cater to them
Who ? When ? Look at OP's
>>
You people told muslims to assimilate but you don't want to assimilate
>>
>>69884827
>furious
What ? So they hate muslims that much ? So it's impossible for me to hook up with french girls ? It's impossible for me to move in to a western country and live a life that i watched on TV ?
>>
File: 1459217811629.jpg (33 KB, 629x505) Image search: [Google]
1459217811629.jpg
33 KB, 629x505
>>69885705
It can't be this bad, can it?? Is this accurate?
>>
>>69890036
It's worse now. The refugee crisis happened since then and they have all the UK bound refugees.
>>
>>69887667
Just make any Islamic shithole a no-fly/no-trade zone. They'll soon behave themselves when they have to walk and starve.
>>
>>69884827
Europe is a social experiment for the USA. Everything bad that is debatable happens to Eurofags and the USA learns from Europe's mistakes and shortcomings and adjusts. We fuck europe up over and over for keks and then we learn and become even greater than last time.
Currently:
>watching in horror
>>
>>69891128
It's the other way round. USA isn't even majority White by European standards.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.