[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on circumcision. I dont believe it is really useful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
Redpill me on circumcision. I dont believe it is really useful and if you get your dick mutilated you bear the mark of the semite.
>>
What is there to say?

Schlomo makes money by selling your dicks first line of defense
>>
>>69884322

You're already pretty redpilled
The bible outright says that christians do not need to be circumcised however americans still do it because they either don't actually read the bible or are culturally brainwashed into believing it's normal and expected
>>
>>69884322
This picture is a bunch of bullshit.
>>
>>69884322

all you need to know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_zkKciuIpA
>>
>Redpill me on circumcision

It's an ancient tradition to make people stop masturbating. 2000 years later, Americans are tricked into believing it's medically proven to cure diseases and make girls like you.
>>
>>69884835

Care to explain why?..........................................................................................................................................................................
>>
>>69885245
because his parents had his penis snipped as an infant and he's not even jewish
>>
File: pepepepepe.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
pepepepepe.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>>69884835
kek looks like some fat fuck got his PEE PEE snipped
>>
>>69884322
It's the scar of the kike

It always reminds me to keep hating these bastards whenever I look down and see my mutilated dick
>>
>>69884322
I wasn't circumcised, but I've had massive issues with my foreskin.

First time I tried to have sex it hurt so much I went limp. My first blowjob was the same story, I had to stop her and I was too confused to properly explain what happened, so she got really offended.

Turned out I had a severe case of phimosis. Had one surgery to open a little bit of skin.
Learned a fun fact about my body, which is that I'm very resistant to anesthetics. Had to take 4 shots down at the base of the dick, and even then the effects wore off before he was done stitching. When he sowed up the last bit I could feel the full pain of his needle penetrating my foreskin and the thread being run through.

Anyway, after the first surgery I could have active sex with my then girlfriend for about 2 months, but after that my foreskin had healed itself. Had to go in for another surgery with the same anesthetic problems.

It's relatively fine now, but because my dickhead hadn't been exposed for 17 years it's still extremely sensitive. Unless she's careful, a blowjob can hurt, and I have trouble enjoying sex without condoms because I feel too much.

Also, my brother had similar issues but instead of stopping at the pain of losing his virginity, he kept going, which made that string on the back of the dick to snap, and he had to go into full surgery to repair.
>>
>>69884322
That pic is absolute garbage. It's literally a tiny bit of skin that covers the head, which those of us that don't drag our dicks through the dirt don't necessarily need. Prevents smegma and gives stds less of an incubation area to multiply and infect you.

I have never had any problems with sensation, "drying out" or anything else claimed. And my doc did a good job cause it looks pretty slick desu.
>>
>>69885837

post a pic of your dick to prove that the head is still shiny and not actually dried out like you're attempting to deny
>>
>>69885088
>>69885451
These

Its barbaric and should be illegal imo.
>>
>>69885917
Why would I want that? that's disgusting anon
>>
Is circumcision mandatory in the US?

Or is it just really common?

The parents can choose to not have their child's foreskin taken away, right?
>>
>>69886055
Is mandatory :(
>>
>>69886034
Caught.
>>
>>69886055
Yes of course its not mandatory, just it has the highest prevailence of it.
>>
>>69885837
why are you defending jews who cut off a huge section of your dick when you was a baby and then proceeded to make money off it?
>>
Can't miss what I never had, I guess
>>
>>69885451
You probably should hate your parents too
>>
>>69886260
I'm not in defending myself because I don't consider myself "mutilated". I'm responding to other guys who care way too much about what my dick looks like lol
>>
There's going to be a burger with a mutilated knob in this thread. The burgers name will be *most women* and it'll claim it prefers mutilated dicks. Every time.
>>
>>69886313
Technically you did have it, though.
>>
>>69886260
They dont mke money off it. Removal of that skin is very beneficial I had it done when i was 20 now sex feesl six million times better.
>>
File: 1419872369390.png (1 MB, 1334x1206) Image search: [Google]
1419872369390.png
1 MB, 1334x1206
>>
>>69886392
>six million
>>
>>69886377
Meh, I can't recall having it nor remember the pain of having it chopped off. And I'm an actual Jew so I never really had a choice regardless.
>>
>>69886463
reeee get off my board kike
>>
>>69886439
Yes. I love sex now
>>
>Americans defending circumcision
Its like poetry, it sort of rhymes.
>>
>>69886538
Well all that abrasion must feel like...ash scrubbing on your dick.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.