[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>virgins who get mad at "race mixers" Are they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
>virgins who get mad at "race mixers"

Are they the biggest cucks on the planet?
>>
File: Beeernie.jpg (21 KB, 336x352) Image search: [Google]
Beeernie.jpg
21 KB, 336x352
>>
Nah. People who support politics solely to lose their virginity are.
I.e. male feminists
>>
I don't get mad I just find it disgusting, in the same way I find bestiality disgusting
>>
>>69883763
This

the thing is, I doubt these male feminists are even out there getting laid a ton, just completely pussifying themselves for the small hope of seeing a vagina.
>>
>>69883489
Nice reverse psychology OP.
>>
>>69884825
What did you mean by this?
>>
File: stormfagsinanutshell.png (282 KB, 1023x513) Image search: [Google]
stormfagsinanutshell.png
282 KB, 1023x513
>>69883489

Yes.

>>69883763
>>69884545

Underage cucks detected.
>>
>>69883489
When I was in Jr. high I had my first love. God damn I was mad for this girl, but I was a beta and didn't really have the balls to make a move. And time slipt by and we ended up falling apart, what was left of our friendship was destroyed by a bad rumor that I was with her "ex bff". Then she started dating this black guy freshman year of highschool. Me and the guy used to be rivals in football practice. It sucked, I was cucked at the age of 14. The first girl that I ever really fell hard for ended up dating a black guy instead of me. But year and years went by when she reconacted me on Kikebook....
Guess which one of us is the single mom and which one makes 6 figures a year and is soon to be married to an Asian qt 3.14
>>
File: polinanutshell.jpg (419 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
polinanutshell.jpg
419 KB, 1200x1000
>>69887522

>i make 6 figures
>but i'm still hung up about some bitch that i knew when i was 14

kek
>>
>>69887709
I'm not hung up about her, that's my point. She's a race mixing whore
>>
>>69887522
>God damn I was mad for this girl
>And time slipt by
>falling apart, what was left of our friendship was destroyed by a bad rumor
>Me and the guy
>But year and years went by
>....
>Guess which one of us is the single mom and which one makes 6 figures a year and is soon to be married to an Asian qt 3.14
Jesus Christ
>>
>>69887301
>Steinem had the same power Hitler did
Proportionality is an important part of any comparison. 1/10. Back to the drawing board m8.
>>
>>69883489
Race mixing is ok when its done among lightskinned euros/slavs and in my personal opinion even east asians

But like the saying goes if its brown then flush it down. Mixing with with arabs, niggs, poo in the loos is always a downgrade on all levels
>>
>>69887926
you were angry as fuck werent you anon
>>
No, the biggest cucks are the racemixers who raise kids who don't look like them.
>>
>>69887930
Thanks professor
>>
>>69883489
Depends. People who let it bother them on an individual level if they see a race mixed couple are sort of lame, then again you'd have to be blind not to see how blatantly it is pushed in mainstream culture and given that white birth rates re below replacement level and immigration continues unabated and the dominance of one particular ethnic group over the media you'd be an idiot not to be at least suspicious of it. If you care about your own people it would be illogical to support race mixing. And I you don't care about your own people, you are a cuck.
>>
>>69887709
To be fair though, that Dan Scheider shit is fucking concerning.
>>
>>69887979
Lol totally missing the point.
>>
>>69887301
Please go back to /r/thedonald or Sargon videos or wherever the fuck, adults are talking.
>>
I think that's the opposite of cuck.
>>
File: 1370184263989.jpg (63 KB, 363x364) Image search: [Google]
1370184263989.jpg
63 KB, 363x364
>tfw LITERALLY the only reason why i oppose race mixing is that i find light eyes and to some degree blonde hair to be aesthetically more pleasing more than brown and i dont want them to disappear
i couldnt care less about poverty, intelligence or anything else kek
>>
>>69883489
They are. Your duty as a male organism is to spread your seed as much as you can. You never know if one of your mixed offspring will be the start of a new master race, just like it happened to homo sapiens and Neanderthals.
>>
I don't get mad, personally. People can make their own choices in life, there's nothing I can do to stop them. I just laugh behind their backs and refuse to associate with them. I think they're repulsive human beings. It's really quite a hilarious sight to see a white mother at the grocery store pushing her cart around with an ugly half-breed baby inside. Nine times out of ten she's paying for her groceries with food stamps because daddy ain't around to financially support them.
>>
>>69883489
>sweden

opinion discarded
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.