[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where can I get a MAGA hat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: DTC-ODTRH-RD-2.jpg (134 KB, 468x568) Image search: [Google]
DTC-ODTRH-RD-2.jpg
134 KB, 468x568
As you guys can tell, I'm not an American, nor do I live in America. But I'd like to get one of these nifty hats and the official ones are restricted to U.S. Citizens only. Is there a way I could get one of these hats?

Note: I don't want the ones which are made in China. Only 100% American made.
>>
eBay. Just be prepared to pay a lot for postage.

Delete the gap

http://www.ebay. com/itm/Trump-Original-Make-America-Great-Again-Red-hat-cap-from-Trump-Store-NYC-/252340230314?hash=item3ac0a658aa:g:7uMAAOSwgQ9V3Knr
>>
>>69883114
make friends with an american. pay them. they mail you one.

not sure how easy it is to trust people you meet on 4chan. I got a buddy I've played WoW with for 8+ years to mail one to me.
>>
>>69883521
I tried that, but it's a campaign donation. My mate in the states would have been fine buying one, but if the details got hacked etc or his work found out they could do the whole "our company doesn't agree with your views on trump blah blah blah" and some fall out.

In the end I caved and ebayed it. But CHECK it's an original. The califrame made in the USA ones.
>>
>>69883114
buying one is the US directly from Trump costs around 32 USD, So anything below 40 USD is most likley a automatic counterfeit. You can tell if one is real usually by the cali-fame and made in usa tag inside vs the made in china the fakes have.
>>
>>69883804
It's actually 25 USD on Trump's website.
>>
>>69884016
Yeah. But with shipping it comes out to approximately $32.
>>
>>69884016
plus $8 shipping to the buyer.
not even counting the shipping from the buyer to you and before any rape that occurs in the form of currency conversion.
>>
>>69884016
The one I posted is selling ones from the trump store in New York. He makes about $15 per hat I think. It's not taking the piss completely as others have said if you add on the postage if you were in the states anyway.

Plus you get the nice bag.

The postage to me was £13 but then there is customs and all that. Worked out at $74 for me. But fuck it. I needed it for meme magic purposes and to own something so iconic.
>>
>>69884606
It'll be worth thousands
>>
File: apologize.png (506 KB, 486x770) Image search: [Google]
apologize.png
506 KB, 486x770
>>69884606
>but then there is customs

THANK YOU BASED NAFTA
>>
>>69883734
breh he lied to you
>>
got a similar problem here
i want a maga shirt in navy blue or black
but trumps campaign shop doesnt ship to europe
feelsbadman
>>
>>69884851
Nah, he's bought other shit for me. The website asks for all the details. Plus assuming he's not a trump supporter there is the knowledge that he is donating to the campaign.

Had another friends friend almost help me, but I had to buy something of equal value off the Bernie sanders site. (I chose a black feel the bern classic look t not that dissimilar to the shit I normally wear) but when I went back to them they didn't reply. I guess they figured they would put me off.

Got fed up of waiting, and keep thinking like the other 7 times this might be the end of the campaign so I just bought a Definately original/official one of eBay. Even the Chinese fakes would be £ 20 once if factored in postage.
>>
>>69885152
>there is the knowledge that he is donating to the campaign.
uh.. what?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.