[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redditpill me on the refugee crisis.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: reddit_log-100011890-large.jpg (18 KB, 580x388) Image search: [Google]
reddit_log-100011890-large.jpg
18 KB, 580x388
Redditpill me on the refugee crisis.
>>
>>69883098
It is jihad via immigration
>>
>Redditpill?

They're doctors and engineers anon, and also all harmless women and children.
>>
Uneducated Muslims coming into the west to live on welfare, what the fuck is there not to understand?
>>
>>69883098
>Refugee

The proper term is innocent undocumented brethren, you shitlord.
>>
>>69883098
>LALALALALLALALA IT'S NOT HAPPENING
>>
>>69883098
70% of them are young men ready to rape. Prepare your anus, John.
>>
>>69883098
If you don't hate yourself, you're scum

wew that was short
>>
Everytime I saw a link on /pol/ toward reddit the top comments were pretty redpilled. I don't think reddit is as liberal as /pol/ says.
>>
>>69883189
Will Bernie Sanders help them?
>>
>>69883098

il reddit and redpill you

we need to thank ouer ancestors for not having isolationist policies

>expecting no consiquences from earlier behavior

they make contact, they even take with them some slaves, they leave while keeping contact, they dont teach them or make their countries good enough to keep away from ouers. They start conflicts and join them

all this without consiquences? Wew

thank you ancestros for raping us in the ass, we will do the same with the next generation!
White power!
>>
File: 1458930107591.jpg (91 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
1458930107591.jpg
91 KB, 500x359
>>69883098
doesn't exist
>>
>>69883505
No, Bernie doesn't believe in charity.

http://www.nytimes.com/1981/09/19/nyregion/notes-on-people-some-disunity-along-the-united-way.html
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw
>>
[removed]
>>
>>69883098
The fact that they commit crimes doesn't make up for my fantasies that they will integrate to a liberal culture enforced to us by the west.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.