[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just another reminder that in a few decades
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (20 KB, 444x331) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
20 KB, 444x331
Racial pride will become pointless as most countries will be genetically engineering their populations and a genes arms race will eventuate

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/a18225/china-crispr-gene-editing-creates-hulked-out-goats-and-dogs/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/11558305/China-shocks-world-by-genetically-engineering-human-embryos.html

China will be the first country to gemetically augment their population and everyone else will be forced to adopt gene augmentation tech to stay competitive or else face the prospect of being usurped by nations of engineered humans. Asians arent known for their morals and will do everything they can to get ahead of whites, whilst cucked westerners will probably scream muh morals.
>>
>>69881589
Soft eugenics. I like it. Let's finish the work of the Nazis and truly arrest human evolution into something we can be proud of.
>>
Can't wait to "father" glorious futanari abhuman.
>>
>>69882295
Delete this
>>
Whats wrong with making super humans? I'd be happy if my parents did that.
>>
>>69881589
Genes decide far more than you realize.

Encoded in your genes is more than just hair color, eye color...etc.

They've found that people with certain genes also have certain personalities. Certain proclivities. Certain habits, and life courses. For example, two identical twins separated at birth had the same interest in woodworking. Both developed migraine headaches at the same time in their lives. Both married similar looking women. Both liked vacationing in the same place.

Your genes don't just code for superficial shit, they code for EVERYTHING! Environmental influences determine maybe 30% about a person, the rest is genes, genes, genes. The idea that we can design and manufacture something so unbelievably complex is beyond imagination, it is utterly impossible. The differences between races are not just based in facial structure, or IQ levels, or athletic ability. It's everything. Personalities, desires, needs.

Hell every human being has an "aura" of particles floating around them. These are picked up subconsciously by the olfactory. They help with recognizing people, but also determine whether or not you like someone. It helps you judge whether or not they're strong or weak, healthy or sickly, happy or sad. Guess what codes for this? Your genes!

That's just one example, there's a million little things like this. From the slight electrical charge people carry, to the quiver of their eyelids, to the way their facial muscles react. All of these determine compatibility between people. And all of these vary widely by race.

Genomes that are "manufactured" will likely not have all of the complex little things that make human beings human. They will be soulless, unnatural.
>>
>>69881589

>tfw it's already happening and you don't know it

>tfw whole nations are essentially farms to produce relevant cogs in the machine

>tfw Australia is the White Morlocks

>tfw we are being farmed to provide manual labor within the gated communities of the elite because they don't want to look at the Brown Morlocks who do the outside work

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUU

Also fucking tell me the Chinese really aren't already operating eugenics programs.
>>
>>69883500
>Also fucking tell me the Chinese really aren't already operating eugenics programs.

They have been for decades, dude. Why do you think there are entire cities there dedicated to gymnastics, and so on? That's classical eugenics in action.
>>
>>69883704

They have to be at the point where they're basically operating top tier sperm and egg banks and using surrogates.

Maybe I'm wrong and they aren't, or they have ethical concerns, but I I find it hard to believe a totalitarian government wouldn't want to farm social positions.
>>
>>69883704
China has always been a believer in Eugenics. I assume they also know about the Jewish problem and as Nationalists, they wouldnt want to depend on foriegn people bent on destroying the culture of the natives whilst they manage their financial systems. Chinese people are very redpilled. Its why most of the big companies in China are Chinese owned. They even have a Chinese version of facebook and Google. They know America pretty much equals globalists Jews.
http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/167289/nanjing-jewish-studies
>>
File: 1379791538022.jpg (72 KB, 623x425) Image search: [Google]
1379791538022.jpg
72 KB, 623x425
>>69883329
Well it doesn't seem that OP's theory meant manufacturing the entire genetic code of a person from scratch. I believe he meant altering certain parts of an already existing genetic code to achieve desired results-much the same way it is done with food crops. A plant can be engineered to be resistant to particular diseases or even pesticides, or even to have a different color or taste. Altering specific parts of a genome would not make it any less complex.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.