[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Australia - Romanian clay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
How do we kick out the anglo and his abbo overlords out of our ancestral homeland, fellow daco-romano-aryans?
>>
Too hot and shit internet, not worth it.
>>
>>69881461
stay away from aussie you gypsy scum
>>
File: romanians.png (1 MB, 720x741) Image search: [Google]
romanians.png
1 MB, 720x741
>>69881461
you can have the desert, turkic niggers... Maralinga specifically
>>
File: eli pepe.jpg (47 KB, 552x390) Image search: [Google]
eli pepe.jpg
47 KB, 552x390
>>69882909
i tought the aussies hated you and called you sheep haggers
>>
>>69882220
>it will take Australia 4 weeks to read this
>>
>>69882909
>>69883109
Nice try, abbos, but the map is proof. gb2 sweden or some third world country
>>
>>69881461
romania + abbos + emus vs australian cunts.. who would win?
>>
>>69883339
no one
everybody looses
>>
>>69881461
They can have our irradiated desert.

Even the Abos have stories about the sands of sickness.

Uranium bruh. It's a cunt.
>>
Australia is the native homeland of the gypsies. They have to go back.
>>
File: austrialia1.jpg (26 KB, 507x335) Image search: [Google]
austrialia1.jpg
26 KB, 507x335
>>69883238
go engorge another plastic burger and swill a molasses 'juice', merricun't -- your ad hoc empire is in its death throes, so you have not input into any world affairs any longer
>>
>>69883401
>it's an Australia tries to be a superpower episode

:^)
>>
File: shitmate.gif (16 KB, 251x305) Image search: [Google]
shitmate.gif
16 KB, 251x305
>>69883209
I got your letter, wtf thread is this
>>69881461
>>
>>69883206
NZ are subhuman sheep fucking scum but they're subhuman sheep fucking scum

FACT: New Zealand was not a separate colony, It was part of the colony of New South of Wales
FACT: New Zealand is listed as a state of Australia in the constitution
>>
>>69883546
>NZ are subhuman sheep fucking scum but they're subhuman sheep fucking scum
w0t
>>
>>69883401
>go engorge another plastic burger and swill a molasses 'juice', merricun't -- your ad hoc empire is in its death throes, so you have not input into any world affairs any longer

>WE WUZ KANGaroos

Listen faggot, you can stick your head in the sand pretend to be a superpower, but we're the ORIGINAL superpower, you're the aboriginal superpower
>>
bumo
>>
>>69881461
>daco-romano-aryans
There is no such race.
>>
>>69883901
Australia a Superpower... hahaha. I don't want us doing that shit. but we'll be there to fight your wars and shit.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.