[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why racism is fundamentally illogical at its base
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 335x440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 335x440
Racism is one of the few objectively, inarguably wrong political opinions.

I'm not going to moralise at you. I don't want to make you feel guilt. I want you to feel SHAME and EMBARRASSMENT at your demonstrably pathetic attempt at intellectual thought.

Racists: You hate people because of the colour of their skin, something external they were born with and cannot change, rather than judging people for who they are on the inside. You are similarly proud of yourself because you happened to be born with a certain skin colour, something you did not achieve and has no relevance to your merits as person.

These are two pathetic, embarrassing beliefs and you should be too ashamed to even look yourself in the mirror for being that openly, objectively fucking stupid.
>>
>>69881317
LOST A WAR TO A FUCKING BIRD

A FUCKING BIRD
>>
File: _53416578_jex_1076802_de27-1.jpg (40 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
_53416578_jex_1076802_de27-1.jpg
40 KB, 640x360
Failbait
>>
>>69881317
Someone could argue that it's because people generally of black and brown skin colour variants act aggressively and subversively towards their own group. I don't know why /pol/ is so racist against Indians and East Asians tho
>>
>>69881317
Racism doesn't actually exist.

Liberals hate real people, but they dont want to admit it, so they invented the term racist, and then they use their made up term to slander real people.

You are literally shaming people for being realists and keeping it real, and all of your points are 100% strawman.

You are pathetic, you should be too ashamed of your embarrasing beliefs to even look at yourself in the mirror. You are objectively fucking stupid.
>>
Freedom of association.

You can't FORCE someone to like someone else, and that's just the unvarnished truth.
>>
>>69881479

Too many of them, often barbarous, and shouldn't be in Western countries.

Haven't seen any Westerners here legitimately pissed that Japs exist in Japan (can't speak for our chinky posters though).
>>
But if an individual of colour ( dark skinned) wants to improve himself by living to a white standard? What if he put effort in what he does and earns rightfully his living? Should he be condemned just by his skin colour?
>>
>>69881585
Case in point.
>>
>>69881479
Mostly because it's a meme on pol
And mostly because being white is the only thing many /pol/acks can be proud of
>>
>>69882481
No. Only gibmedats should be condemned. Hard working non-whites are good people, they just need to mate within their own racial groups.
>>
I really, really, really like this picture.
>>
File: triggered.jpg (114 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
114 KB, 894x894
>>69881317

I want Australian shitposting to end.
>>
>>69883089
Care to elaborate why should they? I'm curious
>>
>>69881479
Indians are generally brown variants dipshit
>>
>>69881317
>claims it's illogical
>FEELINGS FEELINGSSSSSSS
shit tier bait
>>
>>69883228
Every culture and group will lose its identity if race mixing becomes the global standard. We will all lose out on our distinct traits and characteristics. All of this leads to less banter.

Less banter = bad
>>
>>69882481
>>69883089

The "good" non-whites can go be "good" in their own countries.
>>
File: laughsingerman.jpg (47 KB, 327x303) Image search: [Google]
laughsingerman.jpg
47 KB, 327x303
>>69881317
>>
>>69881317
I don't hate any individual because of the color of their skin. But when you look at groups of people having similar skin color, you see statistical patterns emerge. People with black skin are much more likely to be criminals, and denial of that fact is simply unintelligent or willfully ignorant.

I'll treat a black person I meet the same as any other if they act civilized, but I'm not going to move into a mostly black neighborhood for obvious reasons.
>>
>>69881317
>because of the color of their skin

http://www.colorofcrime.com/
>>
>>69881317
Some people choose to live in fear and are just shitty people and others don't see color like that. It's obvious that intelligence is not a race issue.
>>
>>69883460
Not every country has the blessing of having just one ethnicity..... You of all should know it murica
>>
>>69881317

Nah. Racism is generally a good thing, and not being racist is fundamentally illogical.

There are two valid ways to consider people: as groups and as individuals. It makes perfect sense to generalize about groups. For example: men are taller than women.

I'm average height. Walking down the street, I find that I'm taller than most women and shorter than a lot of guys. I'm also shorter than a fair amount of women. Men being taller than women doesn't make me any taller, and if you pick one man and one woman at random, don't be too shocked if the man is shorter. Does that mean that men aren't taller than women?

No, of course not. Where racism goes wrong is when people ignore the qualities of an individual in favor of the qualities of the group. That doesn't make any sense; it's like arguing that Danny Devito is taller than Taylor Swift.

Where anti-racists go wrong is when they overlook the qualities of the group in favor of the qualities of the individual. That's when they refuse to acknowledge statistics and trends, claiming that because people are individuals there's no value in them. That's like claiming that in comparing a random sample of 1,000 men and a random sample of 1,000 women, the men won't have a taller average height.

tl;dr racism is absolutely logical
>>
race isnt only skin
>>
File: black IQ.png (512 KB, 599x627) Image search: [Google]
black IQ.png
512 KB, 599x627
>>69881317
>You hate people because of the colour of their skin
We don't, we "hate" "them" because their genepools are generally less adapted to modern society (21st century value example: brain over brawn (negroids and australianoids lack that)
I don't hate any race, I just don't live in an illusion that all races have an equal genepool and dna-base, you do. I wish every race and every people well, but I feel a special connection with my own race and wish to preserve it, much like you want to preserve your own genes (via children) because it's engrained into your instincts, you also want your family to flourish (because they largely share your dna), and your race (because they're from the same genepool)

Don't be retarded, people with bad genes are worth less, stop lying to yourself.
>>
>>69881317
There are many people of every race that conflate national pride and cultural identity with racial superiority, which in many parts is easy to do honestly since most countries at one point were racially homogeneous (like the USA).

>>69881479
People hate Indians because they are filthy, disgusting and ugly people who are always scheming and trying to cheat others. They never want to assimilate into the American culture and they are always preaching about how superior India is when they obviously immigrated for a fucking reason.

India isn't a bad piece of real estate, Indians are fucked up, horrible people who can't manage it properly and thus flood the world with their inferior brood.
>>
File: TheBellCurve.gif (45 KB, 227x341) Image search: [Google]
TheBellCurve.gif
45 KB, 227x341
>>69883767
>>
strawman

don't tell me what I think
>>
>>69881317
> I want you to feel SHAME and EMBARRASSMENT

And who are you, my mom?! I want YOU to kill yourself because you're conceited as fuck, with your holier-than-thou hypocrisy.

> You hate people because of the colour of their skin

Straw man argument. No one cares about the color of the skin. I respect people regardless of their race if they act like civilized human beings, obey the laws and have especially if they have achieved success in life. I disrespect any criminals regardless of the race too.

You know who really thinks the color of the skin matters? Liberals. They are the only ones giving out privileges to minorities based on race, and they're the only ones who consistently try to rob people based on color of their skin. It's liberals who essentially make a new wave of racial and gender discrimination in US today.
>>
>>69881387
/thread and sage
>>
>>69881317

Take this from a whit guy who is loaded at 6 a.m. on a monday moning but racism is natural, it is a wat to protect supreriors from inferiors.
>>
>>69884114
Please look at the OP flag next time before typing a lengthy rebuttal.

>A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>69881317
I was going to respond but I see you an Aussie poster. So yeah. Not getting shit from me boyo.

Go fuck a kangaroo
>>
>>69881317
g'day m8, avin' a bit of a giggle are we?
>>
File: kryptonite for left.png (8 KB, 459x257) Image search: [Google]
kryptonite for left.png
8 KB, 459x257
>>69881317
>Racists: You hate people because of the colour of their skin
Define hate.
Because nowadays, merely presenting pic related and stating there are people that differ from each other and therefore are more apt at different tasks fulfills characteristics of racist "hate speech".

>NBA is heightist
>boxing discriminates against arm amputees.

There has to be some point at which you must place a "this type of difference introduces inequality" line.

If you don't, you cannot tell pregnant women not to smoke. Kids with disorders, are exactly as worthy as healthy kids, if you DON'T smoke, you ableistically discriminate against them and deny women their right to smoke.

How far to the left must you slide the bell curve, where you can claim "These people are worse than the other"?
>>
This just happens to be a board full of white people and it's human nature to be afraid and not understand things that are different.

There's a lot of white trash but you could say they are "our" trash because we understand them better

A lot of it is ignorance, but I think most people don't have a problem with other races, just don't want to live in a society with no identity
>>
>>69884421

>>Just don't want to live in a society with no identity.

Exactly

But I'd go so far as to say the trashier blacks were able to out breed the classier blacks because of welfare. It only takes 2 or 3 generations of breeding, with 1 million as a starter population and 7 children on average.

There are decent black people who aren't niggers, it's just that the blacks have embraced the ghetto culture and have niggerized themselves and are proud of it.
>>
>>69883904
This. I hate this meme that people are hated because of "their skin color". That is infantile and literally no one hates blacks because they're ugly and look like upright apes (which they do).

We hate them because of their actions and behaviors, humans recognize patterns, and the patterns of behavior from non-whites is generally destructive.
>>
>>69883432
Agreed on preserving the identities.
I don' think a few mixed marriages are problematic though, from what i have seen if X and Y breed, the offspring usually embraces the culture in which he is upbringed. For instabce a friend of mine married an american woman and had a daughter and a son with her. They are fully fledged american ,i tell you, they have 0 mediterranean trait... But this may be an exception.
>>
>>69881479
I don't hate Indians, my city has kind of a lot of them (for America) and I've never had a problem with them. I don't hate East Asians either except Filipinos
>>
File: black iq.jpg (39 KB, 791x520) Image search: [Google]
black iq.jpg
39 KB, 791x520
>theres no real difference between the races!
>>
>>69884421
Identity does not need to include race. Who you are has no bearing on that fact that you are randomly born into a situation. We don't get to choose where we come into the world but how we deal with the cards we are dealt defines our character.
>>
File: 1455659280852.jpg (83 KB, 312x400) Image search: [Google]
1455659280852.jpg
83 KB, 312x400
>>69881317
lol This is so low effort it isn't funny.

Try harder faggot, apply your sorry self.
>>
>>69884700

If anyone doubts that there exist intelligent blacks on the earth, I suggest they go to San Antonio or Killeen TX where a high concentration of upper middle class black people live. Unfortunately, the media pushes this "thug hip hop" culture of degeneracy onto people and it's had a very very very negative effect on blacks. People conform to how they think others think they should act, blacks think ghetto culture = black identity and are led down the path of degeneracy.
>>
>>69881317
> implying /pol/ is racist
>>
>>69881317
The colour of skin is something that is associated with the lower socioeconomic standards. As a child you are born with the instinct that people that look like you are more trustworthy.

That said, we aren't children and we must be perfectly capable of treating people as individuals instead of parts of a collective.
>>
>>69884795
My city has a lot of them and they are a huge problem. I'm a business owner and have done business with these people for years, never trust fucking Indians- they will slit your throat when you turn your back. Far better than Muslims but far worse than the much much much more civilized Mexicans.
>>
>>69881317
"Skin color."

What a trope. Racism is simply prejudiced logic, but logic nonetheless.

Example: I grew up in New Orleans.

All of the worst criminals of the last 40 years in New Orleans have been black, according to police and the news. The two times I was personally robbed, it was by black men.

My third grade teacher was raped and beaten by a black man. After we moved to Covington--a white city--blacks were still overrepresented as criminals.

Ergo: in my experience, blacks are best avoided, and I avoid them and watch them more carefully than whites.

Am I a racist, or just someone who isn't fucking stupid?
>>
>>69884831
False graphic because it doesn't understand situationism.
>>
>>69884700
As white people improved through time, can they as well? What if we let the normal black people breed and let the ghetto culture die?
>>
racism is dead, the term "racist" is just a way to divide and conquer the population and shame people into accepting shitty social policies that line the pockets of the ruling class
>>
(continued from) >>69885066

Mexicans thinking that they can waltz into Texas after they lost the land in several wars- it makes me mad as fuck, but ya know what? They are generally kind and typically civilized. Do they do weird Mexican shit? Of course. Are they entitled shits who think they own Texas? Of course. But all in all, if I had to choose 20million people to immigrate to Texas- I'd want Mexicans not Patels.
>>
>skin colour is race
WRONG FUCK OFF
>>
>>69883991
>inferior
CS major are usually 140 IQ geniuses you asshole.
>>
>>69884989
Good id
>>
>>69885081

Yes, if you let nature run its course, the rulers become the ruling class the plebs get slowly killed off via war or starvation. This happened over thousands of years in Europe, generation after generation of famine and war turned Germany, England and France into producers of a large majority of 19th century science. Generations of war, social cohesion, etc. has moulded Japan into one of the industrial leaders of the earth.

Unfortunately, it takes nature to run its course and we sometimes don't have that long to wait when the plebs start demanding that "Whitey leave" like in the African nations that are now calling for genocide against whites (sound familiar to #blacklivesmatter?)
>>
>>69885081
Its possible, the best that we could hope for is them to reach the level of Central/South Americans

they still have to deal with having low IQ which is genetic and not likely to change anytime soon as long as dumb blacks still have children.
>>
>>69885227

Hahahah right! I should learn my place.
>>
>races exist
>racism exists
Pick one kike
>>
File: thatsit.png (127 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
thatsit.png
127 KB, 500x281
>>69884114
I thought Russians beat up blacks in the open just for fun.
>>
File: MTE1ODA0OTcxMjkwNTYwMDEz.jpg (129 KB, 1200x915) Image search: [Google]
MTE1ODA0OTcxMjkwNTYwMDEz.jpg
129 KB, 1200x915
>>69881317
What now, faggot?
>>
>>27625539
Most /pol/ racists motivate their hate with how they see statistical correlations with race which would indicate that specific species of man harbor genes that promote those traits. So not entirely irrational.

I find racist prejudice to be problematic but racism ('people are different because genes') is fully valid. It conflicts with my view that prejudice is inappropriate because you're punishing (some subset) people who haven't proved anything to you through their actions.

I find it ok on a personal level to choose to not associate because you're looking for friends/relationships/business where it's likely more lucrative. You're not wasting your time on trying to sell jewelry in the ghetto. Opposition based on prejudice is another thing. If you make laws (applicable to everyone, not just you choosing to discriminate) that disallows black people to buy food for example you'd make a situation where you're forcing people to make choices like stealing. That's why there's anti-discrimination laws generally. I find them mostly superfluous in modern society because ostracizism won't happen on such a big scale it would come to having to steal, you just take your business elsewhere. But they have certainly had their purpose.

But you're probably just baiting op.
>>
>>69881317
>racists hate other races because of skin color
>racists are proud of their own race because of skin color

How's elementary school going? Not enough naps lately?
>>
>>69885542

The elder spirits gave me a vision of the earth 200 years from now. Africa is pretty much decimated by nuclear war, plague, famine, etc. Unfortunately, America has a civil war because of our fragmenting social cohesion and many people are killed. China/India also degenerates because of the weight of so many people and its environmental destruction, they turn the knife on each other blaming the other for their high populations as the source of their own social problems. The resources on the earth are spread so thin in 200 years that everyone pretty much is killing each other.

The elder spirits told me that I had to move to survive, move to a very isolated location like Alaska to avoid my family becoming slaughtered.

No one is probably going to believe this "vision" and just dismiss it as lunacy- believe me I don't wish visions on anyone.

Point being: Karma is coming to Africa.
>>
>implying IQ gap can't be significantly reduced by controlling for external factors
>implying people know that the remaining gap is large enough to mean anything

wew lads
>>
>>69883460
The problem here is that slaves have been here since whites colonized. They're as much American as you.
>>
>>69885437
But what if we accelerate the process?
I mean, we have the tech to do it.
>>
>>69883460

America is the only country the good non-whites who live here know.
>>
>>69885227
>CS major
>140IQ
No that's far too high.
That means my classmates are the top 100-99.6 percent on average.
That's too disturbing to even consider.
Probably around 120-130 at most.
>>
File: 1453765745295.png (690 KB, 3670x2516) Image search: [Google]
1453765745295.png
690 KB, 3670x2516
>>69886014
>>69885227
>>
>>69885900
Post study that shows IQ adjusted for race that shows black people having an average of less than 5 IQ from mean. That's where I'd consider it significant enough to discriminate on immigration (only sample the immigrants who aren't black, because of processing convenience).
>>
>>69885977

It will happen, Africa will have 4 billion people by 2050 (I believe). If those countries are having a hard time sustaining a mere couple of million people, think on the scale of billions. War will come to Africa over and over again, rest assured of that.

As far as the US goes, people need to not feel ashamed that the ghetto culture is degenerate. Liberals are living in denial, where on the one hand they know blacks are degenerate, but on the other they have this fantasy of everyone being equal (because they've conflated equality under the law with equality as humans). Liberals have in majority doubled down on being socially retarded when it comes to race, you would have a hard time therefore pushing a piece of legislation to force nature's hand.
>>
>>69886139
I'm red-green impaired so I can't make out where math is grouped vs business-art. Lol
But I get the Sweden meme. I'm supposed to be triggered that women have a narrower IQ distribution right?
>>
>>69886221
>Assume a position based on gut feeling and correlations
>Don't attempt to falsify it, but do slurp up all information that can be used to support the argument (confirmation bias)
>Demand someone else proves otherwise

No
>>
>>69886234
I think on the scale of billions they'd just die anon. Their growth rate is huge but they will probably hit a cap eventually.
If they don't manage to invent the aqueduct that is.
>>
>>69886234

The problem also is that, it's fundamentally unjust to kill all blacks because they are black. There are many black business owners that I know who are DEB Dubois tier intelligent, it's just that intelligence in the black community isn't a trait that is looked favourably upon by blacks (ironically) who happen to be degenerate. It's kind of like how hillbilly white people look down upon college professors for being smarter than they are. Basically, hillbillies and degenerate blacks should be put to the axe, everyone of any race who is handling their business and isn't a complete degenerate should be left alone.
>>
>>69881317
xenophobia is inherently part of human nature, the entire animal world really, its in our psyche and possibly even in our genes
>>
>>69886457
Anon I've seen tons of sources claim it's more than that. They vary a lot. I'm asking you to substantiate your position, not disprove what I haven't shown. You're making an extraordinary claim in my view.
Also I don't really consider myself racially bias in the sense that I dislike particular skin tones. The most pure racial bias I have is that redheads will go extinct. Because I love red hair.
But i'l find something that states a lower IQ though. Just know that making wild claims isn't exactly constructive in finding what's true.
>>
>>69881317
racism is retarded, xenophobia is pretty okay though

Racism is seeing a homeless beggar in the street and kicking him in the stomach
Xenophobia is seeing the same homeless beggar and ignoring him
>>
File: le well reasoned argumentator.jpg (78 KB, 544x515) Image search: [Google]
le well reasoned argumentator.jpg
78 KB, 544x515
>>69881317
>implying racism still has its original meaning
>>
File: 1446033686115.jpg (4 KB, 126x99) Image search: [Google]
1446033686115.jpg
4 KB, 126x99
Can anybody here actually prove to me that migrants are inferior just for being born in a disadvantaged situation?

I constantly see it repeated here that migrants are scum and worthless etc. but I never actually see any proof.

Not even trolling I'm just open minded
>>
File: 1430794335470.jpg (255 KB, 1200x967) Image search: [Google]
1430794335470.jpg
255 KB, 1200x967
>>69886973
>>
>>69886680
There is an entire field of study working on culture-specific IQ tests. Time and time again it shows that gaps are diminished by controlling for factors and adapting tests. If you don't want to seriously inform yourself I can't help you.
>>
>>69887198
>british empire was probably >50% of the world population
>produce 54% of the world's most important inventions

And?
>>
File: 1441323758100.jpg (697 KB, 1184x1246) Image search: [Google]
1441323758100.jpg
697 KB, 1184x1246
Onee-chans > moms
>>
>>69881317
Antiracism must be universal but the college education system wanted to keep blacks in a victim complex and continue to blame whites for everything so antiracism became racial hatred for whites and whites only, particularly white men.

With this racist and sexist bias antiracism is a failure.

As long as racism is acceptable against white men white men will be forced into a situation where they must be racist in order to survive.

The antiracist movement created more white racists than nazis or the KKK could have ever dreamed of.

If white males weren't constantly being told they aren't allowed to have an identity, history or culture let alone pride in that identity, history and culture white racism would be almost non-existent.

White racism is a byproduct of liberal progressive activism. This constant attack on white men in an attempt to subjugate them under all other races and women is what has created the alt-right backlash in the form of the young racist white male.

We didn't ask for this.
>>
>>69887349

And?
>>
Racism is based on stereotypes. Contrary to what most sociologists teach, research found people are very good at correctly judging others using stereotypes. They also quickly drop stereotypes if they don't match experience.

Therefore racism is rooted in correct stereotypes or else it wouldn't exist. Racism allows to make judgements closer to the truth than a pure neutral stance. Evolutionary speaking how else would stereotyping and racism make sense otherwise?

On the other hand leftists explanation for Racism literally is "it's a conspiracy". There is a pathetic and embarassing belief.
>>
>>69887449
that's not disproving the significant contribution that Indians made to the commonwealth
>>
>>69886406
I posted it by accident anyway, for some reason I thought the graph was by IQ. The computer and math majors are generally in the 5-45% male range and 40-55k range, while business majors are generally 35-70% female in the 35-50k range.
>>
>>69887531

Such as?

Citation as well
>>
monkey are born monkey we shouldn't keep them in zoos.
That is exactly what u just said. Humans genetically superior to monkeys as are whites to other races.
>>
>>69887606
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_inventions
>>
File: 1458950675532.jpg (210 KB, 644x644) Image search: [Google]
1458950675532.jpg
210 KB, 644x644
>>69885075
>>
racism is Darwinism prove me wrong, so in fact, it is the only logical conclusion
>>
>>69887646

>Modern day Indians are the same as Ancient Aryans.
>>
>>69881317
stereotypes are, by definition, inherently false. edgy pol will cry and stomp and insist no fair no fair all day long but this is still true.
>>
The biggest lie about racism is that it's about the colour of someone's skin.

Having on average 20 points lower IQ and more impulsive and violent behaviour is more the issue.
>>
>>69887782
>ancient aryans

Even if you believe that racist, colonialist nonsense you have to acknowledge the fact that those aryans didn't just disappear but merged with the population.

Why would you deny your blood brothers?
>>
>>69887812
>stereotypes are, by definition, inherently false

b8
>>
>>69885075
>situationism
Interesting point. But absolutely retarded.
Thing is, you could make highly selective groups and track them, removing factors like culture, upbringing, wealth and all factors.

But what would that speak about?
That ethereal black person, detached from every factor is or isn't exactly the same as parallel white person. But, that says nothing about populations.

When people here say "nigs nog" or something like that, it means they don't speak about imaginary people but actual people, with multitude of factors, with race not necessarily the biggest one.

And that's why what you say is wrong. It would stop being an observation that gives results pertaining to people.
>>
>>69887890
POO IN LOO detected
>>
>>69887310
Yes. Of course they're diminished (naturally when you remove defining factors of a group they converge generally since you gravitate towards measuring a single individual). But where to? That was what I asked for. The difference is significant in most studies you find. More than 5IQ points. Enough to make discriminatory judgments on how to spend your time (black vs Asian student from same program same everything that's disclosed)
You still haven't posted a single study btw. You just need one that gives less than 5 points of negative difference. Will of course also accept a positive difference. Maybe this is why you're not posting.
Here's a book:
The g Factor: The Science of Mental Ability
It's a very good source (respected author). I won't ask you to read 600 pages over an Internet argument but it's a good read. It cites 17IQ points as its lowest number (all adjustments except race).
Here's a libgen magnet link if you're cheap or impatient.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:DE673DF03E44CA25956D95C65D4C87AF9190AD3B&xl=26001118&dn=1ea5c0581a1d89eb36f565f2b0cf85ac.pdf
>>
File: 1459280736543.png (1 MB, 1224x1584) Image search: [Google]
1459280736543.png
1 MB, 1224x1584
>>
>>69887934
>resorting to (incorrect) racist name calling when you're losing an argument
>thinking you're better than other people because you live a soft spoiled life
>>
Here is what you must ask progressive liberals:
Are africans entitled to their own people, culture and countries in which to preserve their people an culture?
Are chinese entitled to their own people, culture and countries in which to preserve their people an culture?
Are indians entitled to their own people, culture and countries in which to preserve their people an culture?
Are muslims entitled to their own people, culture and countries in which to preserve their people an culture?
etc etc repeat ad nauseum for any other racial or ethnic classification....

No doubt they will say yes.

So are whites then entitled to their own people, culture and countries in which to preserve their people an culture?
>>
>>69887957
Rushton was a lecturer of psychology, not a real scientist

Here's some real science
http://www.nature.com/index.html?file=/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1455.html

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2271140/

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.10079/abstract;jsessionid=F7CE43E76C6B6AF7D965CF1A2F1C7E34.f02t03

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707610015

http://www.nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html

http://www.nature.com/index.html?file=/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1436.html

http://www.nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1454.html

http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/2739576?sid=21105479746581&uid=2&uid=4&uid=3739904&uid=3739256

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14655871
>>
>>69887996

I didn't lose anything.

>racist

K
>>
>>69885075
Blacks have low IQ even when external factors are accounted for.

http://humanvarieties.org/2013/10/20/race-ses-interaction-some-evidence-of-increasing-black-white-iq-differences-with-ses-levels-from-various-survey-data/
>>
File: 1458950974858.gif (861 KB, 2406x1936) Image search: [Google]
1458950974858.gif
861 KB, 2406x1936
>>69887955
Its not 5 points, it's 15 points. East Asians have on average 5 points more than whites.
>>
>>69881317
You're a retard and clearly don't understand half the words you used, where to use them, what they mean, or what context the should be applied in. Shut up. You are not smart.
Probably a nigger.
>>
>>69887999
Culture is an irrelevant argument. While you hate the "race is a social construct" thing, culture is 100% a social construct.
>>
>>69888068
>failed to achieve your goal of proving something to me
>not losing

The rationalisation a racist is capable of is truly mind blowing
>>
>>69887957
>A 2001 meta-analysis of 105 studies of cognitive ability, with a total of over 6 million test subjects...
>6 million
>>
>>69888146
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/indians-are-not-descendants-of-aryans-study/1/163645.html
BTFO
>>
File: 1437855530262.jpg (90 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1437855530262.jpg
90 KB, 600x450
>>69881317
>>
File: 1386707601655.jpg (137 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1386707601655.jpg
137 KB, 800x600
>>69881317
Why hate?
>>
>>69887996
The only reason he is capable of living a soft spoiled life is due to the achievements and culture of his people...

Are the chinese entitled to live off of the spoils of their ancestors within a chinese culture?
>>
File: 1459611945666.jpg (532 KB, 616x5370) Image search: [Google]
1459611945666.jpg
532 KB, 616x5370
>>
>>69886973
Well that perception is due to them being over represented in crime, terrorism, and most intellectual pursuits when you adjust for the fact that most who come are the educated class.

I'm not opposed migrants if we'd just discriminate more and focus on getting relatives over here rather than more single migrants. Also women, we need a quota and guaranteed asylum if you're from Syria (since that would let airlines fly them over safely so they don't get raped and shit). It's terrible to support the discrimination in this way. Unintentionally.
>>
>>69888090
I was making an example that related to an earlier post.
>>
>>69888120
Why does something being a "social construct" make it irrelevant.

Language is a social construct. Should we abandon that?
>>
>>69881317
You condescending asshole. You really think "racists" base their political beliefs on fucking melanin count. Like race isn't a proxy for anything.
Ever heard of heuristics? You're honestly a fucking moron.
>>
>implying that it's the actual skin color and not their "cultures"
Sage
>>
>>69888090
fallacies of that picture:
None of those tests, SAT et cetera, are psychometric tests.

The picture makes no assertion or gives no evidence that "races" are genetically distinct. "PC1" and "PC2" don't give units of any kind.

>muh MCPH1
>muh skulls
Microcephalin is a genetic disorder

Also, there is less than a 0.3 correlation between brain or skull size and IQ
>>
>>69881317
Dislike and hate are not equal emotions. Niggers are niggers. Kikes are kikes. Its not their fault, they just are... and I dont like em.
>>
>>69881317
>Racism is one of the few objectively, inarguably wrong political opinions.

It is objectively, inarguably right.

>colour of their skin

dumbass/coolaid drinker, race != skin colour.
>>
>>69888413
>0.3
Pretty significant. I don't buy that it's that much anon.
>>
>>69888316
Possibly because it can be eliminated or changed. I'd be in favour of a systematic effort to eliminate 'ghetto culture'.
>>
>>69888175
>hurrrr this totally supports my racist colonialist theory of an ancient aryan race conquering india
>>
>>69888363
Culture is determined by genetic traits as much as skin colour is.

It's not the culture or their skin colour that we hate.

It's the genetic predisposition to undesirable genetic traits.
>>
>>69888511
0.95 and above is significant you retard.
>>
>>69888224
>The only reason he is capable of living a soft spoiled life is due to the achievements and culture of his people plundering the wealth and accomplishments of other peoples leaving them with nothing

Fixed.

>Are the chinese entitled to live off of the spoils of their ancestors within a chinese culture?

The chinese didn't steal their wealth
>>
>>69881317
Your deconstruction is wrong. Try again.
>>
>>69888248
>Well that perception is due to them being over represented in crime, terrorism, and most intellectual pursuits when you adjust for the fact that most who come are the educated class.
Which you only believe because of racist media.
>>
>>69881317
I hope blacks, latinos and asians will listen to you OP, I hope they will turn from their disgusting racism.
>>
>>69883460
All the whites should fuck off back to eurasia then.

3/5 try better next time
>>
>>69888146

Nah I'll tell you what is mind blowing, when the arab sat next to you on the train stands up and shouts "oo ee oo ah ah ting tang allahu bing bang"
>>
>>69888597
Culture is not genetic. If you went back 50 years and talking to someone, you have NOTHING in common with that person.
>>
>>69881317
>I'm not using any facts to back up my argument
>I have an emotional bias
Have a sage
>>
>>69888750
>british """humour"""
>>
>>69888524

I don't recall even claiming that hahahaha

Face it, you were BTFO
>>
>>69888790
http://www.nature.com/index.html?file=/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1455.html

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2271140/

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.10079/abstract;jsessionid=F7CE43E76C6B6AF7D965CF1A2F1C7E34.f02t03

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707610015

http://www.nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html

http://www.nature.com/index.html?file=/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1436.html

http://www.nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1454.html

http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/2739576?sid=21105479746581&uid=2&uid=4&uid=3739904&uid=3739256

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14655871
>>
>>69888316
It's a way for social justice types to motivate their actions to align more with economic goals. For instance if it was proven that immigration just destroys GDP increase. If you could show that there's things to do that would solve it (which starts with pointing out the problem, the social construct) then the economic argument isn't as strong because you need to estimate the social construct elimination before you can make judgements.

I find it dishonest to make such claims without having an idea of how much effort it would take to fix things.
>>
>>69888814
And here we see the astounding intellect of the common racist
>>69887782
>>
File: 534214b75970a.image.jpg (22 KB, 300x350) Image search: [Google]
534214b75970a.image.jpg
22 KB, 300x350
>>69881317
[citation needed]
>>
>>69881585
an aussie btfo an aussie, its gonna be a good day /pol/. Trump's poll numbers are about to go waaaaay up.
>>
Let me put it this way OP, if white people stopped being racist to aborginal people in australia, that would mean we stop handing out welfare to aborginal people for being aborginal, we stop all those school programs aimed at aborginals, we stop all those work programs aimed at aborginals, we stop every single program, scheme and benefit we give them for being aboriginal. we stop flying their flag and we stop paying respects to them at every government function we simply treat them like everyone else.
would they be happy with that?
could you look in the mirror and be happy knowing that Australia is no longer racist because we aren't treating them any differently then a white person?
>>
>>69881317
> implying that race is only the "colour" of the skin

Into the trash it stays.
>>
>>69888884

Yeah? Where was this supposed claim? Modern Indians are different from Ancient Aryans, that's a fact.

BTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFO
>>
>>69888645
And there it is.

>All whites are thieves
>Non whites are innocent victims

This is a racist belief.
You are a racist.
Condemn yourself.

All human history is a history of conflict and conquer. No human alive is a descendant of a loser. We are all survivors. Survivors take from the losers. None of us are innocent of that.

So who is the racist here? Me who says that all people should be held to the same standard? Or you who says whites are thieves and undeserving of life?
>>
>>69888980
>if I paste BTFO enough it will come true

The ancient aryans were never in india you fucking retard.
>>
File: 1448713188742.png (226 KB, 468x345) Image search: [Google]
1448713188742.png
226 KB, 468x345
>>69889002
>facts are racist
>>
>>69883991
>Never want to assimilate into american culture

What a crime. Why don't you tell us all how "assimilated" you are into American culture.
>>
File: Indo-Aryan-Migration-Into-Nepal.jpg (143 KB, 851x488) Image search: [Google]
Indo-Aryan-Migration-Into-Nepal.jpg
143 KB, 851x488
>>69889039
BTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFO
>>
>>69888603
No anon it's not as simple as that. 1.0 means the trend is perfectly represented. You have all the points on whatever function describes the relation. (generally it's linear)
0.3 means it's a contributing factor. I consider it high, 'too significant'.
0.1 or whatever would indicate something even. Depends on sample size. But you'd have to adjust for other factors most likely.

Stats isn't as simple as looking at the number and claiming that anything below 0.95 correlation isn't significant.
>>
>>69889072
How did you do that?
>>
File: man-with-huge-onion.jpg (54 KB, 651x513) Image search: [Google]
man-with-huge-onion.jpg
54 KB, 651x513
>>69881585
my nigga
>>
File: 1449871023452.jpg (595 KB, 970x743) Image search: [Google]
1449871023452.jpg
595 KB, 970x743
Racism is idiotic because we are all heading towards the same end, and in the coming collapse only the strong will survive. Our cultures will be destroyed and forgotten and we will be forced to merely survive.

This is the final stage of humanity, and as it concludes we will perish.

The age of salvation is over and the age of vice is ending. Soon we will enter the age of destruction and either we will be finally and completely wiped out or we will begin anew

So its pointless to concern yourself with race or racism.
>>
>>69889200
In science, something has to be considered STATISTICALLY SIGNIFICANT for it to be accepted.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statistical_significance
>>
File: B4WUKM0CAAEOA--.png (21 KB, 112x112) Image search: [Google]
B4WUKM0CAAEOA--.png
21 KB, 112x112
>>69889206

magic
>>
>>69888787
The culture you are capable of adopting is based on your genetic capabilities.

White literature is based on the white imagination. Whites have a genetic predisposition towards poetic romantic ideas and humorous word play white other races simply do not possess. This is reflected in white culture such as crosswords. Without whites crosswords would not exist.

Asians on the other hand are genetically predisposed toward math, circuitry and engineering. Hence their love of robotics.
This is reflected in asian culture such as sudoku. Without asians sudoku would not exist.
>>
>>69889197
>le uncited picture and copypaste

nice try
>>
>>69881317
>I want you to feel SHAME and EMBARRASSMENT

Too bad because I don't.
>>
>>69889072
Good thing that isn't a fact.

It's just a liberal's racist mantra.
>>
>>69889423
>it's not a fact because it makes me feel bad

no anon you are the retard
>>
>>69889354
Pure ancedote
>>
>>69888716
No anon. Racist media isn't really a factor.
Here's EURO-POL's terrorism threat assessment for 2015.
https://www.europol.europa.eu/content/european-union-terrorism-situation-and-trend-report-2015
Notably it shows migrants as being a major security risk when it comes to religious terrorism. I'm rather impressed that they're catching so many before the deeds. You don't really hear about it that much.

As for crime that's a statistic. Hilariously our anti-immigration party here has a higher crime rate (counting 'serious offenses', narcotics crime and up basically) if you only count their members in top-level government than immigrants do on average. Not sure if that speaks for them or who we vote for. Wasn't shown the stats for all of them. But here you're considered clean/reformed if you get through the sentence. So that's why there's no problem with that. A rather Christian thing I suppose.
>>
File: 1442022882352.jpg (66 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
1442022882352.jpg
66 KB, 576x1024
>>69889206
>>69889283
Rapey Trump wants to know how these pics work
>>
File: poo.jpg (47 KB, 356x400) Image search: [Google]
poo.jpg
47 KB, 356x400
>>69889382
>wat is google

How does that BTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFO taste?
>>
>>69888120
Culture is a set of traditions and behaviors with some measure of benefit to the human race that ensures they can reproduce and are healthy(ish).

Cultures might as well be genetic in some cases, due to the impact on reproduction habits they had.
>>
>>69881353

>Looks at Americoon flag

Didn't even read your post. Sage.
>>
I can find results on google that say the earth is flat and that climate change isn't real.

Doesn't mean that it's true.
>>
File: JCHpRzt.jpg (29 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
JCHpRzt.jpg
29 KB, 960x640
>>69889545

faggot brothers have no idea

something to do with compression algorithms in photoshop
>>
when i go to hungry jacks after uni to eat a fucking burger it isn't white kids out the front spitting and swearing at asians because they are asains
when i go to the shops and buy groceries it isn't asains that smell unwashed and trying to steal food before screaming at the security guard who catches them
when i am down town paying bills it isn't europeans in the street swearing and throwing things at eachother like pissed off monkeys in the zoo
when i go to the atm to get money out it isn;t a white man that asks me for money and screams about racism when i say no
when i see children vandalising shit around town it isn't white children, it sure as shit isn't asian children.
>>
>>69881479
never seen any hate towards Asians here, they are bro tier. Comparing Asians to niggers is disingenuous and just retarded.
>>
>>69889628
http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Indo-Aryan_migration

BLOWN
>>
>>69881317
>Racists: You hate people because of the colour of their skin

[citation needed]
>>
>>69889705
THE
>>
>>69889268
>in social science correlation has to be proved
Anon it's not as simple as that. Society isn't a controlled system. Sure, it's wrong of me to call it scientifically significant. But I can certainly call it significant.

Why do you want skull size to not matter? Really it makes little sense to present something that shows a 0.3 correlation and then claim we can't say anything about it because it wouldn't pass in a physics laboratory.
>>
>>69889498
Name one other culture other than whites that does crossword puzzles?

>>69889478
>all whites are thieves
>not racist it's a fact
>all blacks are thieves
>racist!!!!
You're very good at playing a fool.
>>
>>69889733
FUCK
>>
>>69885918
Then they should have contributed by now
>>
>>69889748
OUT
>>
>>69881317

Pattern Recognition is our most basic modus operandi and the basis for all our intelligence tests. No wonder niggers like you don't understand.
>>
>>69889738
I never said anything about social science, retard. This was about hard science. The correlation between brain/skull size and IQ is less 0.3, which is far below statistical significance.

You're proven you know absolutely nothing about science so just your mouth on topics you don't understand.
>>
>>69881317
>Australian flag
>>
>>69881317
>You hate people because of the colour of their skin, something external they were born with and cannot change, rather than judging people for who they are on the inside.

I do not hate the scorpion for its nature, I simply don't want it to be near me.
>>
>>69889740
>Name one other culture other than whites that does crossword puzzles?
Provide any real scientific evidence that "culture is genetic."
>>
>>69889655
>hearthstoners
Disgusting.
Why'd anyone watch someone play a digital Card game which is just a simplified magic.
>>
>>69889705
>newworldencyclopedia
What a credible and unbiased source http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/New_World_Encyclopedia

Of course you never bothered to look into it, just like you never bothered to research those /pol/ ""ïnfo"""graphics
>>
>>69889764
They probably bhave, there just drowned out by the idiotic majority
>>
>>69889600
>Cultures might as well be genetic in some cases
That's because culture is dependent on genetic ability.

A people born genetically with no mathematical capability would not be capable of creating games based around numbers any more than a people born genetically with no athletic capability creating a culture based around sports.
>>
File: The guy on the right is 5'9.jpg (52 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
The guy on the right is 5'9.jpg
52 KB, 600x800
>>69889655
I lost respect for Reynad after he fucked Forsen's ex and also being extra salty all the time and throwing tantrums. Is it a persona?

Protip: Forsen is always on the right side

PS Amaz is 5'9
>>
>>69888947
Honestly, it would make the abbos happier to go back to the bush and live like the savages they are.
>>
>>69886221
>IQ should determine immigration status

OK, retard.

People don't want them because they're not as smart, they have cultural and security concerns. Your Swedish mind cant actually wrap your head around this, you honestly think it's because of a number on a scale.
>>
File: Brode.png (289 KB, 383x487) Image search: [Google]
Brode.png
289 KB, 383x487
>>69889880
Does magic the cuckering have any crazy stories?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHHAHHHA
>>
File: l-lewd.png (646 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
l-lewd.png
646 KB, 800x900
>>69889206
>>69889545

meme magic
>>
>>69881317
The only two races out there are intelligent and unintelligent.
>>
>>69887782

>Implying they're not

Ancient Aryans migrated into Northern India from what is now Southern Russia over 3,000 years ago and their descendants are today's native speakers of Indo-Aryan languages. Modern Indians are the same as Ancient Aryans.
>>
>>69889888

Bronkhorst Johannes & Madhav. M. Deshpande. (eds) Aryan & Non-Aryan in South Asia. Harvard Univ Dept of Sanskrit, vol 3. Cambridge, MA: 1996. ISBN 1888789042.
Bryant, Edwin F. The Quest for the Origins of Vedic Culture: The Indo-Aryan Migration Debate. Oxford [England]: Oxford University Press, 2001. ISBN 0195137779.
Bryant, Edwin, and Laurie L. Patton. The Indo-Aryan Controversy: Evidence and Inference in Indian History. London: Routledge, 2005. ISBN 0700714634.
Diakonoff, Igor M. "Two Recent Studies of Indo-Iranian Origins." Journal of the American Oriental Society 115(3) (1995):473-477.
Elst, Koenraad. Update on the Aryan Invasion Debate. New Delhi: Aditya Prakashan, 1999. ISBN 8186471774. [4]. Retrieved November 11, 2008.
Elst, Koenraad. Summary of The Indo-Aryans of Ancient South Asia. [5]koenraadelst.bharatvani.org. voice of dharma.org.
Erdosy, George. The Indo-Aryans of Ancient South Asia: Language, Material Culture and Ethnicity. Indian philology and South Asian studies, v. 1. Berlin: Walter de Gruyter, 1995. ISBN 3110144476.
Fortson, Benjamin W. Indo-European Language and Culture: An Introduction. Blackwell textbooks in linguistics, 19. Malden, MA: Blackwell Pub, 2004. ISBN 1405103159.
Hock, Hans, (1999) "Out of India? The linguistic evidence" in Johannes Bronkhorst & Madhav M. Deshpande. eds. Aryan & Non-Aryan in South Asia. Harvard Univ Dept of Sanskrit, vol 3, Cambridge, MA: 1996.
Hock, Hans Henrich. Principles of Historical Linguistics. Berlin: Mouton de Gruyter, 1991. ISBN 0899258514.
Kochhar, Rajesh. The Vedic People: Their History and Geography. London: Sangam Books, 2000. ISBN 8125013849
>>
>>69881317

>Confirmed for never living near niggers.
>>
>>69889888
Lal, B. B., and K. S. Saraswat. The homeland of the Aryans: evidence of Ṛigvedic flora and fauna & archaeology. New Delhi: Aryan Books International, 2005. ISBN 8173052832.
Mallory, J. P. In Search of the Indo-Europeans: Language, Archaeology, and Myth. New York, NY: Thames and Hudson, 1989. ISBN 050005052X.
Mallory, J. P. and Victor H. Mair. 2000. The Tarim Mummies: Ancient China and the Mystery of the Earliest Peoples from the West. London: Thames & Hudson. ISBN 0500051011.
Sapir, Edward, and David Goodman Mandelbaum. Selected Writings in Language, Culture and Personality. Berkeley: University of California Press, 1949. OCLC 973252.
Sethna, Kaikhushru Dhunjibhoy. The Problem of Aryan Origins from an Indian Point of View. New Delhi: Aditya Prakashan, 1992. ISBN 8185179670.
Talageri, Shrikant G. Aryan Invasion Theory and Indian Nationalism. New Delhi: Voice of India, 1993. ISBN 8185990026.
Witzel, Michael, 1999, "Substrate Languages in Old Indo-Aryan (Ṛgvedic, Middle and Late Vedic)." Electronic Journal of Vedic Studies 5 (1), [6] laurasianacademy.com Retrieved November 11, 2008.
Witzel, Michael, 2006, "Rama's realm: Indocentric rewritings of early South Asian archaeology and history," in Garrett G. Fagan. Archaeological Fantasies: How Pseudoarchaeology Misrepresents the Past and Misleads the Public. London/New York: Routledge, ISBN 0415305926, 203–232.
>>
File: 1444507340552.png (17 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1444507340552.png
17 KB, 900x900
>>69890000
Tell me faggot, I seriously want to know.
>>
>>69889875
I didn't say culture is genetic.

I said the culture that a people is capable of developing is based upon those people's genetic capabilities.

To deny that is to deny common sense.

How could a genetic group which lacks the mental fortitude to develop a written language develop a culture of literature? They could come up with a culture of story telling but never one on the level that requires written language.
>>
I agree with everything OP said except for one thing. Race is not merely skin-deep. There's much more to race than just more melanin.

Race is very real, it's just that I think it's stupid to set it as an accomplishment to be from X race. There's black guys out there that have families and mid to high paying jobs, and that's more than I have personally accomplished by now and they deserve my respect for it.

I also know that culture and race are pretty much interrelated. As a mutt I can confirm it because I have witnessed it with my very own eyes what's it like to have no culture to stick with. Black people, asian people, sand peoples will never be fully Western. They may integrate and outperform members of our society, but will never be truly Western but that's not a reason to consider them inferior because their yardstick is different.
>>
File: ClickToMakeHerSmile.png (160 KB, 288x227) Image search: [Google]
ClickToMakeHerSmile.png
160 KB, 288x227
>>69889545
made one a long time ago, but im not sure if it works correctly
>>
>>69890088
SEE: >>69888175

BTFO
>>
>>69881317
>You hate people because of the colour of their skin
This would be true if the color of your skin was completely random and had nothing to do with how people behave and what culture they're from.

Furthermore, almost everything is based on what you're born with and cannot change. Talents, ambitions, personality, intelligence, all of those have very large genetic components. Yet people are not allowed to base their opinion on someone when the color of their skin is a very large indicator of many of these factors?

[spoiler]I used to not be racist until I learned more about niggers
>>
>>69881317
Why do blacks commit so much crime?
>>
>>69890091
>>69890115
Racists racists and more racists
>>
>>69890269
(You)
>>
>>69889830
Fair point. If you view it in isolation it's certainly problematic.
But I agree it has a place in social science because the large variance in IQ based on socioeconomic factors and race would still make it a useful measurement if we were to try and determine association between IQ and race. Because race is a rather fuzzy concept, racists don't agree on definition generally. So it's not the best measurement we have but still.
>if racists don't agree what point is there in research before we know?
Not that much, which is why I think research on this tends to be rare and/or bias.

I do know a bit about science and I find your insult to be very poor form in argument. Frankly it sounds like a 'stop arguing and accept my position' to me.
>>
>>69890131
You didn't even check my sweet digits you mongoloid fuckk.

Why would I tell you?
>>
>>69890226
None of the blacks I know do?
>>
File: Cosby copy.jpg (57 KB, 401x270) Image search: [Google]
Cosby copy.jpg
57 KB, 401x270
>>69889880

>why would anyone reply to a couple meme posts on an Iranian horse grooming seminar

you're country is falling apart, Helga
>>
>>69890179

That article is false. BTFO. :)
>>
>>69881317
We are racist because of their actions, not necessarily their skin colour. The colour just gives you a very clear heads up.

Why dont you faggots come live here and i will go to aus. We will see how you like it. Its so easy to talk while living in a first world country.
>>
>>69890299
What's the matter you racist tool? Forget how to copy and paste?
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 640x480
>>69881317
Oh Australia. We don't hate people for their skin color, that's silly. We hate blacks and arabs and abos like you because they are genetically inferior and cause more crime. We judge behavior, not looks. Although....
>>
>>69890000
Sweet digits m9
>>
>>69881317
Ugly, don't want to breed with them; culturally incompatible; intellectually inferior. They understand these three motivations and then resort to violence, creating a deeper rift.
>>
>>69890317
>calls others retards and mongoloids
>is low IQ enough to be impressed by incremental post numbers reaching repeating digits.

You are of a mediocre intelligence.
>>
>>69889931

holy shit is that an edit? he looks so fucking tiny

also Reynad was always a salt cunt in the hearthstone scene, I never liked his forced saltiness and his cocky attitude.

Forsen is sort of a dick, but at least he has some heart and soul
>>
>>69890437

Prove it, virgin.
>>
>>69890448
(You)
>>
File: 1454560487497.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1454560487497.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
Sorry for what?

Having enough IQ points to spot the patterns in population groups.
>>
What it boils down to is genetics, there is a group of people stupider, more violent and uglier than you who has never contributed to human society baring the invention of peanutbutter. Their culture promotes violence and criminal activity and they breed like rats ruining metropolises like detroit. They lack the ability of foresight and act impulsively considering only the short term. These niggers have killed a man for 2 cheese pizzas, or gutted a little girl after brutally beating her for money to buy 600$ shoes. They lack the ability to regulate their own, even the most successful of the (Obongo) starts yelling dindu nuffin as soon as the race of the perp is revealed.
>>
>>69888980

That's not a fact, that's a colonial-era theory unsupported by any evidence. Now THAT, my fellow shitposter, is a FACT.

BTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFOBTFO
>>
File: DontLetThemWin.jpg (83 KB, 688x456) Image search: [Google]
DontLetThemWin.jpg
83 KB, 688x456
>>69883285
>>69883991
>>69885066
>>69887782
>>69887934
>>69888175
>>69888814
>>69888980
>>69889197
>>69889554
>>69889705
>>69890091
>>69890515
I like how you cannot handle that the Indians you mock, had a civilization spanning thousands of years and were way more advanced than Europe's for a long ass time.

Look at us as allies, and you'll start seeing the re-birth of the Indo-European Brotherhood.
>>
>>69890558

See: >>69890515
>>
>>69890589

wat
>>
File: suomi.jpg (19 KB, 220x240) Image search: [Google]
suomi.jpg
19 KB, 220x240
>>69890500
>still butthurt about his absolute annihilation of his tender anus earlier the intellectual light weight tries to take a stab at his superior but fails to see the link between mongols and finns
>>
>>69881317
You imply there is no market demand for who to live with. This is wrong. You also imply a preference for a group of indovduals is "hatred" of another. In this regrd does your preparce for the BBC mena you hate your own people? Probably not. The opposite therefore is also acceptable. Finally I gunatee you no one on /pol/ hates so called "Niggers" for their appearence they hate them for their behaviour.
>>
>>69889972
No that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about a hypothetical scenario where I'd be given the task to choose a number of people to immigrate where I can exclude races (by some definition). The information I have to go on is race and average IQ adjusted for everything but race. I simply said that I'm not a racist so I prioritize the people with higher IQ. It's humanitarian rather than some arbitrary judgement based on skincolor/culture (whatever race is).

Sure that may not be your values. But I consider it a plus if humans become more smart and even if IQ isn't perfect it shows a correlation with aptitude for many tasks. So all else being equal they're better.

I just picked 5 to give him a goal also. I'd discriminate based on any difference if I could consider it reliable information.
>>
>>69890686
mediocre.
>>
Clearly you are right there are no differences at all.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c3f_1459717646
>>
>tfw hardly any arguments make sense on /pol/
Why?
>>
File: 1454657151735.png (235 KB, 426x585) Image search: [Google]
1454657151735.png
235 KB, 426x585
>>69890701
It's always been the classic dodge "it's for their appearance" because it's easy to attack that as an argument.

"Behavior" discussions, even dismissing them, invites the skeptical eye.
>>
File: le steampunk tip.jpg (201 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
le steampunk tip.jpg
201 KB, 900x900
>>69890765
>>
>>69881317
Who they are on the inside is predominantly genetic.
>>
>>69881317

Vegemite is a real food.

now fuck off.
>>
>>69890801
Because dumb trolls think they are being clever by purposely arguing against things that you weren't even arguing spouting of logical fallacies and denying facts.
>>
>>69884357
cmon man you pretend an extreme leftist to actually understand that argument
>>
>>69881422
>250 replies
Failed my ass
>>
>>69884962
>>69885437
>>69885521
>>69885729
>>69885918
>>69886234

and then they say pol is full of trolls.
Nice to see people dismissing this claim from time to time
>>
>>69885900
Thats actually been proven wrong

Blacks that were adopted and by rich white families still have lower IQ than the average white
>>
>>69881317
>flag
>>
>>69883815
massively underated post.
>>
>>69881317

I was 13 once too
>>
>>69890939
Thanks Italy.
Why'd you (as a country) vote for Berlusconi? I just don't get it.
I haven't met a person here who would.
>>
File: rare elliot.jpg (225 KB, 1656x1378) Image search: [Google]
rare elliot.jpg
225 KB, 1656x1378
>>69890476
thanks senpai have this rare elliot
>>
>>69881317
racism is normal for human

those who are determinated to not be labeled as racist keep their nose up and think they are much better than everyone else

racism is based on preferences. if you are not racist then for example when you need to hit nail you cannot choose hammer because thats racism and labeling as rest of the tools not able to do it. so check your worktool privilidge shitlord. pick up the saw like the good communist you are and never show any real intelligence
>>
>>69890939
Non shitposting anons, based on my observations, simply don't like people who actively cause problems in society, whether that be niggers, Kikes, leftists, etc. /pol/ doesn't come off as racist trolls for no reason
>>
>>69890508
Not an edit i ripped it off Scamaz's twitter. Forsen never fucked over anyone and seems open and honest with defined morals. Most enjoyable stream tbf.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.