[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Zuckerberg really create Facebook or was he just given the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 275x183
Did Zuckerberg really create Facebook or was he just given the position by the Jews who wanted more control over the masses?
>>
>>69881220
He stole the idea from a couple WASP Chads
>>
He's just used the Cartman bussiness strategy - "We got this and that, but guess what? You can't come!"

Facebook used to be an invite-only seekrit club.

Once it's gotten its name, it went free for all.
>>
>>69881220
>given the position by the Jews
So, by himself?
>>
>>69881220
You lying prick, Facebook and Zuckerberg were both brought into the CIA-InQTel fold by the same guy who started Napster, and they're the ones who funded the building of Facebook out the wazoo and made it into a juggernaut.

"Jews" -- give me a fucking break, you Illinois Nazi, parroting the same canned bullshit, day after day.
>>
>>69881220

he was given it the ffacebook concept was nnothing new
>>
>>69881362
Given the position by Jewish elders, probably Soros.
>>
>>69881361

Literally all it took was a college email. I haven't been in college since 2009 and I still have access to my college email.
>>
>>69881361

Sort of accurate. When Facebook was only on colleges, it was pretty cool. The only people who could see your profile were people who went to the same school as you. It was really just a college social thing.

Meet someone cool in one of your classes? Add her on Facebook. Throwing a party? Make a Facebook event and invite people.

Then it opened up to high schools, then it opened up to everyone, and then it became cancer.
>>
File: tumblr_nqkb1qpSVp1r5e698o1_500.jpg (135 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqkb1qpSVp1r5e698o1_500.jpg
135 KB, 500x494
>>69881220
Also, the only reason Facebook went megahuge is that Zuckerberg agreed to let his website be a gigantic surveillance and data mining behemoth for the CIA and the NSA and the FBI and so on. So they funded him out the wazoo and made him a zillionaire.

As others in this thread have correctly pointed out, there have been lots of other social media websites over the years, from BBS to WBS to Go.com to AOL Chat to Yahoo Chat to MySpace. So Facebook is far from revolutionary.

What IS revolutionary, is that for the very first time a fledgling website founder agreed to completely sell out to Big Brother in order that he be made a billionaire. No one else was ever willing to do that before, and the spying infrastructure probably wasn't mature enough yet to fully do it, like it was with Facebook.
>>
>>69881637
redpill me on nazis from Illinois
>>
>>69882291

This
>>
>>69882437
It's a Blues Brothers reference
>>
>>69881266
Nuh

Couple of overly entitled American narcissistic rich kids who believe they deserve something for nothing.

I have an idea that baldness should ne cured by growing more hair. Let me know when it happened so I can get the money.
>>
Zuckerberg was revolutionary in how he convinced these stupid fucking goyim to give him everything. Before Jewbook, it was common sense to NOT link your real life and your internet persona together. You were made aware that once something is on the Internet, it's there forever!

Then this jew comes by grabbling his paws together and shouts OI VEY WHO NEEDS PRIVACY? LINK ALL YOUR ACCOUNTS TO YOUR REAL LIFE SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER AND POST ALL THOSE PHOTOS OF YOU SMOKING DOPE AND BREAKING INTO CARS AND RAPING DRUNK WHORES TO YOUR FACEWALL TO LET ALL YOUR FRIENDS KNOW! HEHEHE GOOD GOYIM :^)
>>
>>69881220
No, he stole Facebook because he's a jew, and then when it made money, with the new money and power the Jews offered him all sorts of sweet jew stuff if he fagged the site up.
>>
>>69881940
>then it became cancer
Because college kids are so 'cool'
Facebook was always gay, it's just more openly gay now.
>>
>>69882291
>What IS revolutionary, is that for the very first time a fledgling website founder agreed to completely sell out to Big Brother in order that he be made a billionaire. No one else was ever willing to do that before, and the spying infrastructure probably wasn't mature enough yet to fully do it, like it was with Facebook.
The difference was other social media didn't force you to use your real name, list your birth date etc. Before FB it was considered stupid to use your real name on social websites.
>>
>>69883483
I think he means the use of it. Went from 20s kids coordinating social events to grandma posting her Christmas photos. More cancerous.
>>
>>69883881
True. And that only supports my premise that his success with Facebook owes to his being willing to completely go Big Brother for those "angel" investors I mentioned.
>>
Don't you get it? He IS a Jew!
>>
>>69883881
There's a picture floating around of what YouTube was like 10 years ago and what it's like today
>>
>>69884117
OOGAH BOOGAH
>>
>>69881220
>some angry beta nerd who steals an idea for a social network site
> becomes successful
>suddenly becomes very politically active white supporting every anti-white, anti-European left wing initiative, marries a Chinese woman while trying to persuade the Chinese government to open up

Mere coincidence goy
>>
>>69881220
>>69884117
THIS
HE IS THE FUCKING JEW
>Berg
>>
>>69883881
>Before FB it was considered stupid to use your real name on social websites.

Still amazes me that we're still doing it. For a while after it started, it was the conservative alternative to MySpace. There wasn't a public option. If you didn't go to the same school as someone, and you weren't their friend, they could never see your profile. As public as it got was letting any person who goes to the same school as you view it. People all put their phone numbers, their addresses, and all kinds of personal information. It was basically like having an interactive school directory / address book.

At the time, no one except a complete lunatic would put their full name, address, phone number on any other site. But Facebook was so closed off to the world and college-specific, so it seemed totally reasonable. If he'd started it out anywhere near as open as it is now, we'd probably still be using MySpace.
>>
>>69884122
Does it show youtube being better or worse 10 years ago compared to today?
>>
>>69884717
when I put my Mobile on facebook I got so many calls from Indian cunts.
>>
File: wymtunkbwmiascork29s[1].jpg (57 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
wymtunkbwmiascork29s[1].jpg
57 KB, 620x400
>>69881220
what do you think?
>>
>>69883229
>once something is on the Internet, it's there forever!
And now we have the technology to make thing disappear from internet forever
>>
File: roflbot.jpg (336 KB, 840x599) Image search: [Google]
roflbot.jpg
336 KB, 840x599
Incidentally, "Zuckerberg" is German for "Sugar Mountain".

Do with this knowledge what thou wilt
>>
>>69881220
He created facebook in the same way that Negroes created ancient Egypt.
>>
>>69883483
>Facebook was always gay
when facebook came to my school it was definitely cool. you're just being a hipster about it and pretending like you were the first one to discover that it was gay.
>>
>>69883881
>Before FB it was considered stupid to use your real name on social websites.
massive shift in how people interact with the internet. surprised it's not talked about more often. i think things are trending back towards anonymity though for everyone except hot chicks.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.