[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Loan instead of welfare
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: ZkmpF.jpg (51 KB, 960x542) Image search: [Google]
ZkmpF.jpg
51 KB, 960x542
What does /pol/ think about this? Instead of giving welfare to immigrants who don't (or can't) work immediately upon arrival, let them take a loan instead, that they must pledge to pay back or suffer the Crown's Bailiff. This would essentially mean that if they don't fucking work and pay it back in a set amount of time, the authorities are going to show up at their residences to search and seize anything of value.

http://www.svd.se/loof-pa-presstraff-lat-nyanlanda-lana-istallet-for-att-fa-etableringsersattning/om/svenskt-flyktingmottagande
>>
>>69881027
No, that would put a lot of these poor muslims in jail just like slaves. This law is racist and xenophobic! Sweden no!
>>
the high risk would give it loanshark like rates.... ie unpayable

so then all the lefties complain about government loansharking
>>
>>69881161
>>69881212

It's a serious proposal lads, and I do see this happening in the near future. We can't just have people living here for free indefinitely.
>>
>>69881027
No faggot, that won't work, they can go bankrupt any time they want as they have literally nothing of value. How about it's either forced labor and cleaning up my shit and they get a bed and some food and water, or they fuck off back to their shitty desert state which they betrayed at the very first moment shit went down. Fucking traitors.
>>
>>69881027
Because if they don't pay it back there will be a massive default that could collapse your economy causing a bigger problem.

You could put a time limit on their Gibsmedat and take it away if they fail to improve their situation.

The only answer is to not fucking let them in though.
>>
>>69881515
>implying swedecucks will not work harder for their immigrant overlords
>implying "refugees" have anything of value to be seized
>implying they care about 'loans'
>implying the gouvernment will actively 'opress' 'refugees' for those loans
>>
>>69881027
This only means that you cucks will be the one paying the loan. These people will neverpay a shit, the debt will increase and at the end the state has to pay it. And this means is you, swecuck the one paying it.
>>
>>69881027

its not the dollars and cents that is the problem
>>
That is worse than welfare itself.
Apes won't pay loan back.
Interest will be accumulated.
Default rates will be forecast low so country will use its money for other expenses.
Real default occurs so as the write-down of a loan.
Country will have to issue additional bonds to cover the interest losses and finance its badly planned budget.
Jews indebt countries even more.
>>
Hey Sweden.
Hey
How about we
How about
How about we
Don't take in fucking Muslims from the third world in the first place so they can't rape people, shit on the streets, blow themselves up and mooch off welfere?
How about that? They must go back. Period.
Don't take them in. Don't give them any money. Why are you giving someone welfere for just being on your soil? Turn them back.
>>
>>69881027
How about not letting in immigrants who need financial help. Immigrants should be sufficiently valuable that they can support themselves, without any help from the country they are moving to.
>>
>>69882089

Sorry, not "immigrants". Those granted asylum, rather.
>>
>>69882243
Turn them back. Lynch them if you can't send them back.
>>
>>69882089
>>69882243

Samefag
>>
>>69881920
>>69882315
samefag
>>
>>69882294

Of course we should. This is just a soft deterrent. Right now, they're coming here with dreams of free stuff. Tell them it won't be free, and less will come to begin with.
>>
>>69881027
>immigrants refuse to work and receive loan
>buy all the rape supplies they need and go to town
>time to pay back your loan
>flee to Germany
>>
>>69881515
You try tell your cuck lefty government that.
>>
>>69882351
You can't be soft. If you go ''b-but I d-don't want to pay for them, h-how about a loan?'' they'll just say fuck that and continue with what they are doing.
If you are outright hostile to the idea of having these people in your country then there's conflict. Then they can't just say ''I considered your suggestion, but I believe our plan is better''.
>>
>>69882061
Hes right swedes. Mudslimes are a literal plague.
>>
>>69883853
>>69882061
Samefag
>>
File: 1459615986283.jpg (111 KB, 573x820) Image search: [Google]
1459615986283.jpg
111 KB, 573x820
>>69881027
No, be available to the work force and work otherwise they get nothing and eventually sent back. Only option if we don't want the bottom of the barrel scum.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.