[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How could you? Angela Merkel are you listening? Just look at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Greece Migrants.jpg (2 MB, 2093x1491) Image search: [Google]
Greece Migrants.jpg
2 MB, 2093x1491
How could you?

Angela Merkel are you listening?

Just look at how sad this kid looks. He's also surprisingly good at writing in English.
>>
>>69880341
I hate these fucking roaches so much.
>>
>>69880341

>poor kid with a sign
>I just want 1 million $
>how can you live comfortable lives when others are suffering?
>gib
>gib
>gib
>>
Do you thing he wrote that? Isn't it obvious some white leftist put it in his hands.
>>
these_fourteen_pictures_will_make_you_say...jpg
>>
>>69880679

Well yeah I was being sarcastic in that last sentence. Probably shoulda thrown a "Wow!" in there or something to make that clearer.
>>
>>69880341
When will leftist journalists stop writing these fucking signs? It's getting pathetic at this point.
>>
File: illegalalien-aylan.jpg (212 KB, 600x437) Image search: [Google]
illegalalien-aylan.jpg
212 KB, 600x437
>>
>>69882322
Why do the parents never get blamed for this sorta shit? Why is it always the West's fault?

Imagine if every syrian took up arms and fought against ISIS, can you imagine how fucking quickly that shit would be over? But no, they're all selfish pricks. They just want shit for themselves and fuck everyone else. They don't give a FUCK about Germany, they just care that they can get free shit and a wonderful life if they can travel there. If it fucks Germany's economy well they don't give a fuck, they got their's, jack. Just... ugh. Makes me sick. I hate bleeding heart liberals who actively support this shit so fucking much it hurts.
>>
>>69880341
nothing makes me want to vomit more than watching left wingers and lying mudshits use kids to further their cause

kill all of them I say. Kill them all
>>
>want
>want
>WANT
>>
>>69880547
>roaches
>>
>>69880341

you are a refugee, no one is under any obligation to provide you with what you want, they must save your life and keep you alive, that's it
>>
>>69883239

But look at how SAD that kid is, though! You heartless bastard! Don't you WANT to give them all of your possessions? You don't deserve them, you're fucking a white male! :^)
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.