[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bill Burr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: bill-burr.jpg (51 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
bill-burr.jpg
51 KB, 400x400
Bill Burr
>>
>>69879235
WHATS GOING ON
>>
File: 1458302127153.jpg (17 KB, 301x226) Image search: [Google]
1458302127153.jpg
17 KB, 301x226
>>69879235
>>
>>69879235
Cuck general
>>
>>69879385
What is cucked about Bill Burr?
>>
File: ss+(2016-02-10+at+11.01.10).jpg (86 KB, 604x670) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-02-10+at+11.01.10).jpg
86 KB, 604x670
>>
>>69879235
I can hear how shaky this cucks voice is right now

speak with confidence you manlet fuck
>>
>>69879425
Have you ever even listened to his podcast? He gets shouted down by his wife everytime she is on. He is not even allowed to have a differing opinion.
>>
>>69879425
Does a sketch about 1st lady having to shut up because she's not the one the people elected.
Then, he gets married and his wife is now on his radio show and constantly opens her mouth, and constantly shuts him down.

Used to love Bill, but this shit just made him super cucked. I want to hear Bill, not Nya (or whatev her name is)
>>
>>69879517
Nah, I've only seen his stand up. Seemed pretty decent there.
>>
File: gann.jpg (57 KB, 640x340) Image search: [Google]
gann.jpg
57 KB, 640x340
>>69879517

What a sad life to be a castrated Nu-Male always having to prep the Bull.

On his death bed he will realize his life was wasted on a whiny ungrateful fucking bitch.
>>
>>69879385
>>69879425
In his podcast, he's talked about Trump a few times. His wife is super into feminism and you can definitely tell Burr has become more tame over the years, he said and took part in a lot of fucked up shit on O&A years back, when Patrice was still around. Like this one time that Patty chick was naked and crawling around on all fours blindfolded, trying to find a check for rent money and Burr and Norton were cracking jokes about it.

Burr obviously doesn't have that sense of humor any more. Nowadays on his podcast when he talks about Trump, even though Trump is literally the candidate that embodies all the ideal attributes (not bought and owned etc) that Burr has been wanting in a candidate for YEARS, he still trashes Trump on his podcast.

It's really sad. He hasn't gone full cuck, but he has to openly disparage the guy. I think internally he is still the same person, but he probably couldn't have his netflix show and be as successful as he is, and also have his relationship if he revealed his true powerlevel. All he can do is make jokes and express "satirical" opinions.
>>
>>69879559
Adam Carolla is the anti-cuck. I don't think anything can break that man.
>>
>>69879235
Did you see him yesterday? He was in Ottawa.
>>
>>69879235
Walking irony.

Marriage fucked him over.
>>
>>69879235
IT'S BRUTAL
>>
>google her
>frst link is her going on how she cant even thats so sexist racist homophobic

wow bill, kill yourself
>>
>>69879702
I've heard about him, but never listened to his podcasts. I'll have to check them all out.

Started listening to one, he seems pretty fucking based so far.
>>
>>69879756
SMOKE WEED ERDAY
>>
>>69879235
IIIIIIIII'M JUST CHECK'N IN ON YAAAAA
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJZP2gsS5VQ

top kek
>>
>>69880413
I pulled that up too hear his cunt wife talk. I wish I would have picked something milder because that made my blood boil.
>>
>>69880413
Wish i could find the podcast where they debate about the German prison guard at a concentratin camp. She would not shut the fuck up.
>>
>>69879425
Commiefornia got to him.
>>
>>69880690
It's so weird to have listened to Burr for years on O&A and his podcast. He was always so funny and on point on women and relationships. He would constantly trash guys like Lenon who let their crazy gfs basically attach themselves to the guy's craft and ruin it because their gf had no talent. How he constantly ragged on and joked about guys who end up dating very nagnagnag and demanding gfs that pussy whip these guys into broken men. How he talked about how much he hated these nagging women. But then he dates Nia. It's just so bizarre. I feel beside myself anytime he invites Nia on and she totally breaks all comedy flow. This is the EXACT situation he talked about on O&A years back! He and Ant would trash women radio hosts and call them unfunny all the time. It's so weird, man.
>>
File: vomit.jpg (18 KB, 156x167) Image search: [Google]
vomit.jpg
18 KB, 156x167
>>69881024
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.