[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate most people & things these days. Not really depressed,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160321_192812.jpg (60 KB, 660x667) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160321_192812.jpg
60 KB, 660x667
I hate most people & things these days. Not really depressed, but just a lack of giving a shit about anything. Mid 30s so I'm an old fag, married, have kids, all that jizz. So I try to put on a happy face for them, but I find its getting worse as I get older. I'm still fairly fit, but I've all but stopped taking care of myself in any meaningful way.

Most new movies, TV shows, music, etc I can't stand. And with the current political climate, correctness, etc I can barely go online anymore to read whatever the fuck bullshit opinion piece is being touted for the day. Its just all the same. About the only thing I enjoy doing is shooting guns at the range (when I actually get the time) or talking to a couple of my red pilled friends who I don't wanna punch in the face. Other than that, or when the kids need me, I rarely even go outside. And I'm in Florida, so lots of beauty around & things to do, I just don't care.

How do you do it, /pol/? Is it better to be red pilled & conscious to all the BS, or blue pilled living in an ignorant fantasy?
>>
Just carry on faggot.
>>
>>69879038
I'm a shrink. You have depression. Go seek professional help.
>>
>>69879038
You need sex.

Trust me, get laid and smile.
>>
>>69879038
I'm also a Floridaman- we live in a pretty nice climate. Pick up a hobby, you should find something pleasurable to do on your spare time. Get fixated on it, but don't neglect responsibilities.
>>
>>69879038
go full Lubitz
>>
>>69879038
Thinking about politics all the time is depressing, it's normal.
Picking a hobby with your kid, like something you enjoyed too when you were one can be great.
Pratice people either wither other males or alone can be great too.

You can try to see a psychologist too, if you don't feel a good contact just try another.
>>
>>69879847
>Pratice a sport either with other males or alone can be great too*
>>
>>69879428
t. shlomo
>>
>>69879038
>music
Then you have no idea about music in the first place.
In general everything today is way better you just have to know where to look for.
>>
I share a similar sentiment. I'm from California and when the news announced that the governor caved by setting up $15 dollars an hour minimum wage in 2022, it reinforced the idea that it is better to be blue pilled and think "oh that's great, they will have a living wage" instead of realizing my savings and buying power will lose value because a vocal minority couldn't choose a decent path in life.

I'm 29. No kids. I don't feel the same passions in life that I used to feel. Been on 4chan for 9 years and things just don't feel the same. I might try staying off /pol/ for a bit and see how it affects me.
>>
File: the cake is a lie.jpg (500 KB, 840x1050) Image search: [Google]
the cake is a lie.jpg
500 KB, 840x1050
>>69879038
Start prepping and gardening
Start tripping on psychedelics
>>
>>69879038
You being miserable and constantly aggravated in a society as horrific as ours shows your innate integrity
>>
File: fritillaria-imperialis-native.jpg (43 KB, 448x336) Image search: [Google]
fritillaria-imperialis-native.jpg
43 KB, 448x336
>>69879038

Find a hobby.

Find things that make you happy, whether it's spending time with your kids, crafting something, reading a good book, going to a sport club... etc.

Find something that makes you happy and start to use it to give yourself little rewards that'll motivate you and keep you going.

If you think life is pointless and your community/country is turning into shit, think about your children, focus on your small local bubble until you recharge.

If you find your job too tedious or dull, try to use your hobby to motivate yourself. Have something you can count down the time to. Something you wish for and desire. Waiting and fighting for that thing will give you power in the everyday life.

And possibly:

>>69879428

But be careful to choose a good one, one you can trust and makes sense to you. Don't accept someone as your therapist just because he/she's supposed to be good and have good recommendation.

Choose your own guy.
>>
>>69879038
Thats life Mr. Same for everyone
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.