[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your plans for when Trump loses?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: question-mark-6-xxl.png (27 KB, 262x324) Image search: [Google]
question-mark-6-xxl.png
27 KB, 262x324
What are your plans for when Trump loses?
>>
File: 1459461056220.png (52 KB, 994x1044) Image search: [Google]
1459461056220.png
52 KB, 994x1044
He's going to win fambalambalam
>>
shitpost on /pol/
>>
File: costanza.gif (1 MB, 264x264) Image search: [Google]
costanza.gif
1 MB, 264x264
>>69878477
>Implying Hillary won't get BTFO in November
>>
>trump
>losing

nah bruv. my mans gonna MAGA.

Can't wait to taste all the salty tears from all the twatsin the UK that slander the great Trump
>>
American expat checking in

Very little.

While I'll be a bit sad, the country will continue to operate pretty much fine.

Over and our.
>>
File: 1459462080900.jpg (160 KB, 1844x1210) Image search: [Google]
1459462080900.jpg
160 KB, 1844x1210
>>69878477
Leave society.

I can't listen to this pc everyone is equal shit for the rest of my life. It will drive me insane
>>
File: Bubbles.jpg (93 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Bubbles.jpg
93 KB, 400x400
>>69878864
>mfw
>>
>>69878642
>>69878677
>>69878707
>>69878741
This excites me. You guys are gonna make it good, aren't you? Sounds like you're gonna make it real good huh
>>
I'll move my Smith & Wesson retirement plan ahead a few years
>>
>>69878864
~~~~~~How insane?~~~~~~
>>
File: JOIN US.png (867 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
JOIN US.png
867 KB, 720x540
I will remember the Three F's: Front law, Face up, Feet together.

Contingency
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV0I-iA5lJU
>>
Shitpost and fap until the privilege police come to send me to depatriarchilization camp where I will cut off my own balls and swear eternal allegiance to the lizard queen.
>>
File: alberto barbosa sells shirts.jpg (464 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
alberto barbosa sells shirts.jpg
464 KB, 1440x2560
>>69879006
Hillary's past is going to catch up to her
Trump's going to fuck her shit upwards
>>
One plan is to vote for Sanders if he is nominated, but he probably wont be nominated by the way the Democrats are stealing delegates from him and the whole superdelegate problem. Sanders is like Ron Paul all over again.

If Trump runs as Independent, I'd vote for him. If he doesn't then its either, Sanders or the Libertarian party nominee which will probably be Gary Johnson, although McAfee and Petersen are okay too.

I'd recommend that if Trump doesn't run as an Independent, then they should vote third party. Don't vote for Shillary or whoever the GOP nominee is as a protest vote. That's just fucking stupid. Remember in 1992, Ross Perot got 1 in 5 votes, didn't carry any states, but he was the last independent who gain traction because he was allowed to debate. You must inform others that the Libertarians would be the next logical option. Whether or not you agree with everything they say. Who knows they may carry a state? Probably not though.

Above all else, we should find a way to get the third parties in the debates. Libertarians just had their party debate a few days ago on Fox Business. And in 2012, RT had the third party debates. It sucks when Russian media has to broadcast third party debates.

>Electoral college woes
>Unmotivated voters
>Uneducated and brainwashed baby boomers who vote the same idiotic candidates over and over again
>Citizen United and money in politics
>excluding third parties like the Greens and Libertarians from debates.
>American politics feels bad man
>>
Trump is my only plan. I guess if he doesn't get it I'll go for whoever isn't Hillary.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.