[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I seek your help /pol/ redpill me about hemp oil (and I suppose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 9
File: hemp-oil.jpg (21 KB, 249x316) Image search: [Google]
hemp-oil.jpg
21 KB, 249x316
I seek your help /pol/ redpill me about hemp oil (and I suppose all things hemp related) is it in fact the godsend that is suppressed by the elites for fear of loosing money or just a meme rhetoric perpetuated by pot-heads to further their "lol weed legalize lmao" agenda ?
>>
Is that cooking oil?

How come there are all kinds weed related shit when it's still illegal almost everywhere
>>
>>69878285
Because there is "weed" and then there is perfectly legal industrial hemp. And smart people are cashing in on the 420 blaze it culture with such legal products
>>
>>69877953

I use CBD oil every day, I used to be suicidal, I have clinical depression and was on a cocktail of meds that had absolutely horrific side effects, including suicidal thoughts.

Since using pure CBD I have had no anxiety, no trouble sleeping, or feeling socially awkward.

It honestly has fixed my life, CBD oil in the UK can be bought on amazon legally, because it is extracted from hemp, as it has very high CBD with no THCat all.

hope this helps.
>>
>>69877953
it's useful
there's an entire industry that could be formed behind it
millions of jobs
whoever resides over the legalization of weed will reside over the largest economic boon so far in history
but it's not a magical miracle plant
but it's going to be legal in america within a year so whatevs, time to start picking out some growing land and set up a hydroponic facility.
>>
where I get mine from:

http://www.lovecbd.org/

they have lab test results etc too.
>>
>>69878430

>within a year

How come?
>>
File: cbdtbh.jpg (353 KB, 700x688) Image search: [Google]
cbdtbh.jpg
353 KB, 700x688
>>
>>69878430
So what about countries where weed (and I suppose by that extent hemp) is legal, why don't they capitalize on all the potential of what hemp industry can supposedly bring?

I've heard the whole argument of hemp being suppressed by oil industry because hemp can be made into bio-degradable plastic, but I can't quite buy that argument since certain plastics simply need to use oil in order to have right properties.

>>69878507
A lot of these effects can also be achieved through heroin and alcohol.
>>
>>69878696
>A lot of these effects can also be achieved through heroin and alcohol.
Heroin is addictive, and booze causes massive organ damage.
>>
>>69878754
>>69878696
Oh, and booze is even more addictive than heroin. Being a GABA agonist and all.
>>
>>69877953
It is retconned in the us. We can't buy us grown hemp here. So all we get is industrial hemp that is CBD-extracted with dangerous solvents.

I just get regular high-thc hemp but the placebo effect works for some.
>>69878394
who give breathless testimonials.
>>
>>69878696

So you would take two physically addictive substances, over a substance which is non addictive, that your body produces naturally, and has a system seperate to all others just to digest CBD? ( read up on the ECD system we have).

I would not advise that at all desu m8
>>
>>69878754
Pot is also addictive, to far less of an extent of course but it's not all that as easy to "kick it" as a lot of people make it out to be.

I've known a large number of smokers who all tried to quit at some point in time but never managed to do so fully, only ever minimized the use.

What I am mainly trying to understand is, if hemp can supposedly be used in a variety of commercial applications why won't someone capitalize on that? I understand the whole argument of "big bad jews prevent that from happening" but what's stopping the same "big bad jews" from simply taking that industry for themselves and controlling it all?

If there is money in hemp industry certainly big companies would attempt to capitalize on it.
>>
>>69878879
its not a placebo, we have an ECD system designed to digest CBD only, it runs through your entire body, not just brain, but THC's effect is logaclised to the brain, because it is a psychotic.

CBD is a potent anti psychotic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabidiol
>>
>>69878942
it is not physically addictive

THC is habit forming because of the relief people recieve from it, however your brain produces very very very small amounts of THC, therefore our brains can digest THC as a natural substance which is not foreign to the body, unlike:

>Alcohol

>Any kind of opiate

>caffeine

etc
>>
>>69878931
Read the follow up in >>69878942

I've smoked a fair amount of pot and also done heroin and by a large margin heroin was better, so I have a bit of bias on that side. However I've quit all drugs for a while now and care little about pro/anti drug rhetorics.

I simply want to understand why is that if hemp is meant to be some miracle substance it hasn't been exploited by big corporations for profit.

>>69879105
I've always been a proponent of mental addiction being far worse than physical e.g. long time smokers (some not all) have an addiction to routine of having a smoke at certain times.
>>
>>69878387
but Hemp is illegal here too
>>
>>69879227

You sure that it's illegal in all states? Most likely you just need a special licence to grow it.
>>
>>69879031
This is why smoking weed resin gives you a distinct high. THC burns at a relatively low temp, and the CBD in the smoke can withstand higher temps. The resin from pot is tar filled with CBD, and the high it gives you is great. Energetic, awake, focused and not lazy. Also no munchies. It's nice.
>>
>>69878942
I fell off a roof working once and was put on pain killers for obvious reasons, after 2 months or so of needing them it was so incredibly difficult to stop, there were actual physical withdrawal symptoms. Insomnia, muscle pains, nausea, cold sweats etc.

I can smoke cannabis everyday for 2 months and not have a single one of those. I'm not saying it can't be psychologically addictive, almost anything can be.

On the topic of the thread I've made home made topical creams that have worked wonders for my psoriasis, which hasn't responded to even the strongest of treatments available. Homemade because not in a legal state.
>>
>>69879278
No. Its illegal in all states where weed is illegal. The main reason weed was made illegal in the first place was so the textile, rope, paper and cotton companies weren't put out of business because hemp is so versatile.
>>
>>69879278
>>69879413
Furthermore, I believe all Hemp products in the USA are mostly made in Canada because they have legal industrial hemp.
>>
>>69879227

No its not you mong, they make hemp stuff everywhere, hemp shoes even
>>
File: USA hemp.png (37 KB, 499x458) Image search: [Google]
USA hemp.png
37 KB, 499x458
>>69879278
Land of the free
>>
>>69877953
jesus guy,
hemp is not pot ffs...
>>
>>69879105
I smoke A TON of weed and ran out of it recently. The withdrawals are SO minor compared to when I was a pill addict.

CBD modulates the effects of the THC. For most people without seizure disorder there isn't a ton of evidence that it has a real strong effect at doing much because it is not centrally acting. It acts on peripheral CB2 receptors and as an inverse agonist at CB1 thereby modulating the effects of THC much like a Benadryl/diphenhydramine tablet modulates the effects of histamines.
>>
>>69879278
Illegal to grow without a license that is only granted to NIDA, federal drug researchers to grow shitty low THC outdoor weed at an undisclosed garden at a University in MS
>>
>>69879579

If you're having withdrawals from weed, your absolute best option is suicide.
>>
>>69879413
Federally it is illegal to grow hemp without a license.
>>
>>69879413
What's stopping the companies from pushing a law that would state something along the lines of "Industry can grow hemp but individual can't".

Pharma company can make morphine but an individual person can't, no opposition towards that (at least not overly vocal).

>>69879547
They are related in nature.
>>
>>69879627

Illegal to grow =/= illegal. Fuck you can buy hemp oil on amazon
>>
>>69879413
>>69879503

But here it says what I said. Only legal with a permit/licence.
>>
>>69879630
I get minor sleep disruptions and increased muscle spasticity. I used to take Marinol which is high potency THC made synthetically. I had 5 weeks of intense withdrawals from that.

The key to understanding THC is that it is a potent, but partial agonist at CB1, meaning it does not fully fit the receptor blocking off other endogenous ligands. There are full CB1 agonists like K2, Spice, and those will make you flat psychotic and give you full withdrawals.

It is the same mechanism (partial agonism) by which Xanax/Alprazolam doesn't kill you in overdose unlike a full GABA agonist like Barbiturates. With a partial agonist you still need the endogenous ligand (THC) made by your body to work and your body automatically can down-regulate production of that whereas with a full agonist you have competitive inhibition ( I believe) such that you just get a feedback loop.
>>
>>69879665
That you can't patent THC and its a Schedule 1 substance meaning its not fit for medical use so only NIDA can distribute it legally under the Controlled Substances Act.
>>
>>69879191
>I simply want to understand why is that if hemp is meant to be some miracle substance it hasn't been exploited by big corporations for profit.

I read years ago that it is because the plant can't be copyrighted?
>>
>>69879676
Illegal to grow hemp seeds. The Hemp oil on amazon is all made with non-us grown hemp and legally must contain less than .3% THC to be sold without a license according to the Controlled Substance Act.
>>
File: 1430221774956.jpg (119 KB, 364x457) Image search: [Google]
1430221774956.jpg
119 KB, 364x457
>>69879227
>banning perfectly fine multi purpose material

What the fuck?
>>
>>69879910
Yes, basically its a patent issue but also the Controlled Substance Act is unconstitutional but we can't change it because its the basis for international drug treaties.

If anyone is further curious email these people:
http://www.drugpolicy.org
>>
>>69879945
You can make it legal to grow hemp on a state level like Kentucky does but that doesn't change federal law. Right now the Federal government rarely interferes in non-cartelized hemp grows that are done at a personal use quantity but that doesn't mean its legal, just unenforced.
>>
>>69879859
Finally, a biology major chimes in on a thread about drugs. I'll take your word as gospel with regards to this shit.
>>
>>69880168
Lol I'm a college dropout. Download Scihub.io and read it yourself. Wikipedia just has a fantastic pharmacology section and I like going to Drug Policy Conferences. I'm not sure as to the mechanism of competitive inhibition of full CB1 agonists but the rest I'm pretty sure is legit.
>>
>>69878696

unfortunately not the side effect of death though
>>
>>69879910
>>69880003

That makes sense to some extent, it certainly would be weird if someone copyrighted bananas.

However I am sure lawyers can think of some way to by-pass said issue. With Apple vs US (San Bernadino case) US lawyers dug up some long forgotten act from the dark ages that was still applicable in modern day.

If you can't patent the substance itself perhaps you can patent application of substance, e.g. you can't patent aluminium but you can patent production of a heat-sink made out of it.
>>
>>69880225
That's because there are no CB1 receptors found in the medulla.
>>
>>69880236
Even if you did the CSA is intact. The only way to bypass it would be for a high court to render the Controlled Substances Act unconstitutional as well or to reschedule THC, CBD (which the DEA reserves full power to do over the authority of high courts because MERICA).

You have
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JWH-018
Which are lab-made, U.S. made, patented, synthetic, full CB1 agonists but they make you floridly psychotic and are mostly just abused by people who get drug tested for THC
>>
What if I were to take a theoretic l therapeutic dose of CBD oil as someone who doesn't need it and who has no history of anxiety or autoimmune disease?
>>
>>69880641
What the fuck were you doing, auto correct? Damn.
>>
>>69877953
The hemp oil in your picture is the stuff you can cook with, it's healthy and contains all the omega acids. The medical type that comes from cannabis plants (not industrial hemp) contains THC and CBD chemicals which are useful for treating many different diseases and ailments. War on drugs (thanks Nixon) plus inability to patent a plant are some of the reasons the medicinal benefits are not fully utilised.
>>
>>69880641
Nothing. Its not psychoactive.
Its not magical, It just boils at like 30 degrees higher than THC and modulates the effect of THC in terms of psychosis and adds on more anti-inflammatory effect through the TRVPA and TRVP1 receptors is my guess. Its sort of like taking Tylenol in terms of how it hits the receptors for pain. Probably works at COX indirectly.
The effects you want are from THC and the GOAL medicine is a Fatty Acid Anandamide (think of Anandamide as the active ingredient) Hydroxylase Inhibitor sort of like an SSRI/Prozac but for the Cannabinoid receptor system.

The last time they tried an FAAH-inhibitor in France though people died. Theoretically it should lower body temperature and reduce pain but mainly what you are trying to do is reduce the metabolism of the happy chemical anandamide which has an indirect action at pain and temperature receptors sort of like hot peppers do.
>>
>>69880641
Oh also, its not orally active I'm fairly sure. If it has been decarboxylated and you absorb it parenterally or bucally it will modulate your brain's exist cannabinoids and make you a bit tired but its not like WHOA HEROIN type high.
>>
>>69880885
>>69881061
All good info, thank you.
>>
>>69880464
I suppose that pretty much answers my question, save for the whole, why haven't jews (e.g. pharma companies) tried to establish dominance over that industry before all the stringent regulations came into place.
>>
File: cbdtbh2.jpg (67 KB, 575x425) Image search: [Google]
cbdtbh2.jpg
67 KB, 575x425
>>69880641

it would be quite benficial

pretty much everyone uses it in my family now because it:

>Makes going to sleep much easier

>Makes waking up early in the morning sooooo much easier

>Gives instant relief from fatigue and mood swings, keeps you level.

>Allows sleeping patterns to go back to a more normal state.

>Washes away any kind of anxiety, but doesnt dull your emotions or intellect

>not illegal to consume and go to work/drive etc as it is classified as a non psychotic.

Also, higher strength CBD (3% and up) is very good for pain relief, I use different strengths of it for painkillers now, I dont use anything else.
>>
>>69878942
>Pot is also addictive
There's a massive difference between physical and psychological addiction.
A lot of young people smoke weed for the buzz and will try other substances when it suits them, because what they are looking for is a good time. A high. Many older smokers such as myself, won't touch other, more harmful substances, and are just using weed to relax and de-stress. As such, it is medicine to combat the effects of a sick society. Whenever I've been going through a good part of life where everything is going dandy, I've felt no urge to smoke weed. It's when shit is flying in my direction I light up. For a society to ban a substance that is being used to combat the unhealthy effects of said society is not just wrong, it's borderline evil.
Also, good old-fashioned weed is not skunk. Lrn the difference, young people.
>>
>>69881330
Makes you a bit sleepy. Don't drive on it. Easiest way I've had it is to coast a hard candy with CBD oil and put it under your tongue.
>>69881276
We do. My medical dispensary is literally owned by a Rabbi and run by his family.
>>
>>69877953
Crops like hemp are extremely profitable due to their wide variety of uses. Hemp production is mostly becoming legal in republican states because the libertarian party has been growing. So this puts a lot of power into the hands of farmers again to actually make themselves a livable income. Which is fantastic.

Fuck the jews and their non hemp products

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABhyKEK-CDg
>>
>>69881330
What time are you taking the oil, at what doses, and how frequently?
>>
can someone explain me what you can do with hempoil? whats for use? thx
>>
>>69881672
Dosing is so nebulous. I know THC dosing is about 5-20mg a serving so I would do the same for CBD and you take it when you take the THC to modulate the effects or clinically it is administered twice daily. I would take it before bed, its kind of a heavy high if you mix the THC and CBD
>>
>>69881828
You eat, cook with it. Its like rapeseed oil but it burns at a lower temp.
>>
>>69881907

and you get also high trough this? or just relaxed and chillin?
>>
File: 1459386165071.gif (1 MB, 500x245) Image search: [Google]
1459386165071.gif
1 MB, 500x245
>>69878394
which one do you buy, show me
>>
>>69881876
Very interesting, I'll give it a go if I can get some without heat. I've got connections to a dispensary, so maybe a 1 extra on the shop's bill of lading might be in order. Really appreciate the info, gents.
>>
>>69881973
No the THC gets you high if it contains it. THC is only produced by the female plant. Hemp grown for industrial use is male or mixed hermaphrodite plants.
>>
>>69882193
thx m8
>>
>>69882128
Would never violate U.S. law here of course because 4chan rules but if someone were to violate them then they might use a site like this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AlphaBay

Get some high CBD weed like Harlequin and top it with regular High THC-low CBD hash or wax.
>>
>>69878394
>>69882115
I too am interested, have you any particular type you recommend?
>>
>>69882115
http://www.lovecbd.org/product/10ml-cbd-oil-with-10-8-cbd-paste/

that one and I also use:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/VAPE-175mg-E-LIQUID-MIXED-FRUIT/dp/B00VRS9XXE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1459771044&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=cbd+vape&psc=1

in a vape pen, because it is the most fast acting method of relief.

I take 2 drops in the morning, and two drops at night, then use the vape pen for anything in between.

You have to keep dosages up if you have legit clinical depression like me, it just means I dont have to take shitloads of meds to feel even worse but with less mood swings etc
>>
File: superweed.jpg (238 KB, 701x923) Image search: [Google]
superweed.jpg
238 KB, 701x923
>>69882128
http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-atm-map/
https://www.igolder.com/pgp/encryption/
https://torproject.org/projects/torbrowser.html.en
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AlphaBay
>>
>>69882577
https://www.projectcbd.org
Do not buy ready-made CBD oil unless from a dispensary. You are buying industrial hemp which has the CBD extracted using dangerous Hexane solvent process.
But high CBD weed (1:1) CBD:THC ratio and mix a bit of it with regular high THC weed. CBD doesn't do anything but modulate the effects of THC, always remember that. Lots of CBD scams because less than .3% THC is legal to sell as long as the Hemp isn't us-grown.
You will only get real CBD online, in a dispensary or from friendly neighborhood gardener.
>>
>>69882786
*online from the darkness
All the cbd vape juice stuff is just reconstituted hemp oil extracted with hexane from product not meant for human consumption.
>>
>>69882786

They don't use hexane they use C02 scrubbing to extract the CBD

their lab results shows that...
>>
>>69882966
Is it third party tested? They probably just lie. C02 supercritical is expensive as fuck. I wouldn't trust sites hawking legal highs.
Buy it in a dispensary, get it from a doctor, or get it from alphabay if you want the real stuff.
>>
>>69883044

We can't in the U.K, we can only get stuff extracted from hemp in the EU, and get it imported over.

We can also grow our own hemp, and im considering growing my own to make my own oil for personal use.

Yes C02 scrubbing is expensive, but there is a company in the NL that is doing it and making absolute bank in the UK and EU.

They are the ones that do the scrubbing for several of these big uk cbd oil companies.
>>
>>69883242
CBD doesn't DO anything. It just modulates the effects of THC. It is a scam. Buy high-THC weed from the Darknet if you want to get high
>>
>>69882604
I absolutely will not order drugs or controlled substances through the internet and have them shipped to an address at all traceable to me. If the cops spot a bottle of CBD oil in the post, I'm fucked.
>>
>>69878394
My experience is the same. I couldn't sleep and it was driving me crazy but now I can.
>>
>>69883694
Well not suggesting illegal activity but I am suggestion online "legal highs" type websites that don't use Tor are scams. You will not feel anything but Placebo and they will charge you 100 times what it costs to grow industrial hemp.
>>
>>69883507

>CBD doesn't DO anything

Then why do all my family and friends that use it state the same noticable health benefits in the same manner I do?

Why do people I network with in other countries that use CBD for similar reasons claim the same things?

Would you consider for a moment you are the one being a massive fag about this because you have never tried CBD in large dosages overa long period of time? Yet you profess to have such prophetic knowledge on the topic?

Its just kekworthy desu m8

You sure
>>
>>69884112
I am literally sitting next to medical grade CBD tincture (mint flavor ftw!). I use it to get a more sleepy high from my high THC weed and to modulate my high when it is too intense.

It is not likely to hurt you but do not pay a lot of money for something that costs 5 dollars an ounce to produce.

Placebo effect is stronger than you think.
>>
>>69884376
so the washing away of anxiety due to chemical imbalance in the brain is a placebo effect?
>>
>>69886834
"imbalance"
vague
>>
>>69877953
I like the cold-pressed organic hemp oil. It tastes like grass but a shot of it will fix whatever's wrong with you. That, apple cider vinegar, and maca root powder are fucking godly.
>>
>>69886834
It is not psychoactive. If you are getting "high" there is a lot of THC in your brain.
>>
File: jesus facepalms.jpg (23 KB, 333x326) Image search: [Google]
jesus facepalms.jpg
23 KB, 333x326
>>69879413
>The main reason weed was made illegal in the first place was so the textile, rope, paper and cotton companies weren't put out of business because hemp is so versatile.
Oh God forbid those industries would have access to a superior, cheaper material! Surely that'd RUIN them!

fuck off stoner, you don't give a shit about textile industry, you care about DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>69887364
thats really what it was though. Hemp was used for all those things before the push for synthetic alternatives was made, then hemp was made out to be a boogeyman.
>>
>>69887511
Where'd you learn that? From Infowars?

It's a retarded stoner lie and textile, paper etc. industries would have had no problem switching over to using hemp if it really is a better material. In fact, it'd INCREASE their profits.
>>
>>69887693
you are a dunce.
Its about patents.
You cant patent hemp, anyone can grow it in a field. Sythetics are a specialty, those who specialize in it stand to make more money if its the main method used is synthetic. If they go hemp like everybody else than they have way more competition. If they are a minority in their craft then they lobby to make the main method illegal that makes them the new go to method and lessons the competition.

Honestly finland how can you be this dense?
>>
>>69887364
No it really was that, big ass lobbies didnt want hemp as nr 1 produce of the US. And not because it can be used as a drug but because of its 1001 possible uses.
>>
>>69887939
>You cant patent MUH PLANT
Monsanto disagrees you dumb fuck. So they "can't patent MUH WEED" but they manage to control every other crop that's being farmed? Last I checked cotton was still a huge fucking industry too.

If you're gonna go "weed lmao" then at least be straightforward about it.
>>
>>69877953
bump
>>
>>69878394
Same here bro, I've been on pure CBD from CBD brothers and feeling so much better. Totally recommended!
>>
>>69888616
Monsanto literally invented those plants
>>
>>69889460
But they can't invent a new strain of MUH WEED and lobby for it because reasons? Fucking unemployed stoners with zero experience can breed new strains of weed, but a multinational multibillion corporation CAN'T? You've got to be kidding me.
>>
>>69887364
In the early days of the auto , combustion engines were designed to run both on gasoline and alcohol.
Alcohol was cheap, burned cleaner, and anyone could make it.
By 1919 alcohol was completely banned (thanks in part to Rockefeller and standard oil) and wouldn't be legal again until 1930.
See something?
>>
File: thatpoppy.jpg (46 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
thatpoppy.jpg
46 KB, 500x375
>>69889460
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjYjaZcf5yE
>>
>>69890121
Back in the early days of auto industry the cost of gasoline was low as fuck since it was fucking everywhere.

The consumer doesn't give a fuck about what the engine runs on, he care's about cost first and foremost so iIt made sense to design engines that take only gasoline. This also allowed ICEs to be designed for gasoline which led to a higher fuel efficiency.

Now is there any proof prohibition was done by auto industry? I find it unlikely, especially since during roughly the same time frame as America, Finland(with ZERO auto industry at the time) also experimented with prohibition. Prohibition was caused by womens' suffrage first and foremost.
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.