[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Indians /pol/ approved? Pic related. It's me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_723.jpg (97 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_723.jpg
97 KB, 640x640
Are Indians /pol/ approved?

Pic related.

It's me.
>>
>>69876281
no sorry, i fucking hate indians and pakis with a vengeance, youre like the giga gypsys.
>>
>>69876281
I'd approve of you if you were in India 2bh.
>>
>>69876281
POO
>>
>>69876421
DESIGNATED
>>
File: jfeFsP1.png (502 KB, 485x723) Image search: [Google]
jfeFsP1.png
502 KB, 485x723
>>
>>69876365
IT'S BECAUSE THEY ARE GYPSYS
>>
Indians don't seem to bring any crime with them in any noticeable amounts. It's annoying that they poach jobs but other than that I don't see a problem with them.
>>
>>69876281
POO IN LOO IN THE POO LOOOOOOO
>>
>>69876281
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL.

Also, poo in loo.
>>
POO AND JEW NOSE
>>
At least you are better than kebab
>>
worst race/10
>>
>>69876281
I don't suppose you work in a Telstra call centre? Oh who am I kidding, you all do
>>
>>69876365
Have you ever met one or do you base your opinions on what you read on /pol/?
>>
>hate pakistani shitskins
>hate muzzies
>develop space program out of tin cans
>provide the bulk of engineers and doctors of the civilized world
>produce the best sex books since the beginning of mankind (kama sutra)
>hot chicks
>good food
>shits on the street

Fuck off you street shitting poo in loo.
>>
>>69876773
Not him but I was friends with Asians when I was younger, we drifted apart when we left school though.

Generally speaking Indians here are pretty bro, Sikhs and Hindus are chill. Pakis and muslims however are vicious contentious little shits i'd gladly ship back to their shitholes.
>>
OK by me.

Besides, I work in software development so 1/3 of the people i deal with are indian.
>>
>>69876281
poo or GTFO
>>
>>69876281
Better than niggers, sand niggers and Arabs anyway. You're sexy ...
>>
>>69876281
where's the moe?
>>
No.
I dislike their curry, the way they pronounce shit, the way they look, the way they smell, the fact that I can't contact customer support without getting connected with Pajeet that can barely speak English and was trained to give automated responses which would've been handled better than a bot.
Also, I fucking hate curry. There's nothing that tastes more disgusting than that.
>>
>>69876281
Take some Pakistani migrants you racist fucks. Also how do you fuckers plan to shit in space if there aren't any streets?
>>
>>69877842
What curries are you making? If it is the stuff out of jars then it is rubbish.

Find a decent recipe book and make them from scratch, they're excellent.
>>
>>69876281
You're a good looking one though desu
>>
>>69876773
Met plenty of indians, pakis and gypsys
same shit, different smell.
>>
>>69877938
Even if the curry is good it still smells like shit and the smell won't leave you for hours.
>>
>>69876281
Yes. The only cool shitskins
>>
>>69876281

Don't be a fucking uncle. Also why would someone remotely decent looking spend their time trying to save the white race when they can indulge in hedonism
>>
>>69876281

I'd approve of you staying in your own streetshitting country, you fuck-ugly gypso ;)
>>
>>69876869
10/10
>>
File: 4-People-Photos-From-Nepal.jpg (87 KB, 620x315) Image search: [Google]
4-People-Photos-From-Nepal.jpg
87 KB, 620x315
>>69876281
>Indians
>/pol/ approved
take a guess shitskin
>>
>>69878139
Depends on the spices you use, i've found that fenugreek tends to be pretty bad and gives indians curry smell that they seem to sweat out.

Avoid using that in recipes and you should be golden.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.