[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stumped? http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ 2016/apr/03/do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 8
Stumped?

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/apr/03/donald-trump-wisconsin-primary-polls-ted-cruz
>The property developer and TV host is expected to lose the Wisconsin primary to Ted Cruz, the firebrand Texas senator who is the leading hope of conservatives scrambling to stop him as part of a deepening civil war within the Republican party.

>Cruz has led Trump in all polls of the state in the past week, with two surveys placing his advantage as high as 10 percentage points. Analysts forecast that Cruz could win 39 of the potentially crucial 42 party delegates at stake in the race to the 1,237-delegate finish line.

It's been nothing but downhill since his gaffe about abortion punishment.

If your campaign is getting fucked over something as simplistic as that then he doen't have what it takes to become president.

Sorry Trump tards. it's all ogre.
>>
>>69876148
Even Trump generals are getting less posts than usual. Trumps momentum has finished. He'll be lucky to win any state from here to the convention.
>>
File: MTI5MjI5NjE5MDE3NTU4NjU5.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTI5MjI5NjE5MDE3NTU4NjU5.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>69876148
Good. The time for fooling around is over. The adults are back in charge. #Cruz2016 #NeverTrump #MakeDonaldDrumpfAgain
>>
>>69876148
Actually once we get to the North Eastern states, Cruz is going to get fucking raped
>>
#abortiongate

Don't underestimate feminists.
>>
>>69876203
>Even Trump generals are getting less posts than usual

nothing has been happening since the last super tuesday really

it will be booming when he wins new york
>>
>tfw Cruz vs Hilary is literally going to be the biggest cesspool of lies of all time

Not sure if it will be funny or depressing.

At least Trump vs Hillary would be very entertaining.
>>
File: merchant k9.jpg (109 KB, 669x907) Image search: [Google]
merchant k9.jpg
109 KB, 669x907
>>69876203
>Trump generals are getting less posts than usual

Trump is still in it to win it, the Trump Generals just turned into a wolfgirl shitfest like Reddit and Soros wanted
>>
You fools trump was never going for the win. He was going for maximum damage. A convention fight just feeds his dark soul.
>>
>>69876286
>when he wins new york
Why?
>>
>>69876247
>Cruz is going to get fucking raped
Oh yeah, just like how he got "raped" in Maine, right?
>>
>>69876329
I always hide the trump generals. Haven't gone in one in ages. Fucking weebshits ruin everything. First ponies now this.
>>
>>69876391
because the threads will have something to talk about, there has been nothing happening for a while really. not many rallies etc currently
>>
>>69876391
Winner take all if Trump gets over 50%, which looks likely
>>
>Trump previously a democrat
>friends with the Clintons

Trump was a mole put in the Republican race to basically divide and destroy the party beyond repair, giving Hillary an easy win to the White House, while also looking like a legitimate candidate.

Can't wait for his statement that confirms this after dropping out and handing it to Hillary on a silver platter.

It's actually pretty smart. I know Trump isn't stupid, he won't be doing shit like this on purpose. He knows exactly what he's doing.
>>
>>69876329
yea trump generals are yet another reason why generals are cancer
>>
>>69876232
Fuck off Bernie
>>
He's losing because Scott Walker endorsed Cruz. Attacking him repeatedly even after he suspended his campaign was a big mistake.
>>
>>69876510
Thought he was going to win the republican primaries for sure anyways. Is that not even certain at this point?
>>
He was losing in polls before the past 10 days, but the successive polls since are being used as a backing for the narrative of him losing momentum from the things he's been saying for the past week or so.
>>
>>69876570
Funny how her support went down against Bernie since Trump started attacking her

Was that part of the master plan?
>>
>>69876718
maybe it is backfiring?

Excluding the rich and financially successful, Republican supporters are hardcore retards.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (32 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
32 KB, 1280x720
>>69876718
>>
Trump fucked up when he was asked about abortion and he replied that he is against it and that some form of punishment should exist for women who do it. Yes, it IS a logical response, if someone breaks the law they get punished right? But the dumb Jew media like always took the shit he said out of context, and before you know it more than half of America will not vote for Trump.

He basically lost the vote of every woman and lost the nomination and election.
>>
>>69876148

He's been stumped quite a lot in the past week. Funny enough, 95 percent of the time he's the one stumping himself.

He was never meant to make it this far anyways. He's a meme candidate and that's all he is.
>>
>>69876818
Or maybe he was never a Democrat plant and he's running on the same trade, immigration and foreign policy platform that he's been talking about since the 80's

Fuck off stupid bongoloid cunt
>>
>>69876886
>This one mistake will be trumps undoing!
Personally I think all of trumps mistakes are beginning to add up in peoples minds.
>>
>>69876616

No, he should have attacked him harder and make him go the way of the Jeb. The biggest mistake of Trump's campaign so far is letting Kucksich go unpunished. Ohio will cost him the nomination.
>>
>>69876886
a combination of left wing media storm ever since he announced his candidacy and also, and I don't mean to sound like a cuck, but punishing a woman for trying to abort is immoral. The punishment should lie with the doctor doing it.

Drug users don't get punished, they get rehabbed. The dealer though? Severe punishment. It's the same principle. Women getting an illegal abortion need help desperately. Punishing them isn't a good response because I can guarantee, it won't fix anything and it won't deter anything. The damage is already done. It's better to get to the root of the cause and prevent it from happening again, either by locking up doctors that do that or making it legal.
>>
>people are still trying to perpetuate this meme that Trump is a Shillary plant

Why would he do so much for someone who doesn't give a single shit about him?
His reputation is fucked. A lot people are boycotting his products and properties because they don't want to be associated with a racist.
Add on to that that it's a matter of time before some BoweL Movement faggot tries to shoot him.
Why would he do all this for that cunt? Does she pictures of him fucking kids or something?
Shit doesn't add up.
>>
File: sick_uncle_sam.jpg (7 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
sick_uncle_sam.jpg
7 KB, 250x200
>>69876148
>If your campaign is getting fucked over something as simplistic as that

you fucking idiot, bitches have been fighting since the 50's for their right to shit whatever child they want from whatever man they want

trump seriously fucKed up on that one as rush Limbaugh put it "he literally energized the democratic side" he seal the deal for Clinton and i am not even surprised.

plus he has acumuladores damage from the sensationalist campaig he's been running

up to this point I wouldn't discount trump as a winner but boy is going to be the most spectacular recovery since Rocky
>>
>>69877196
>punishing a woman for trying to abort is immoral
Why? It's the law.

>Drug users don't get punished
uh.. yes they do
>>
Once the momentum picks back up after the break, we'll be in the white house in no time boys.
>>
>>69877301
>Why? It's the law.
Yes, but deciding whether or not someone should actually get punished for breaking the law is an entirely different.

People break laws all the time, but not every broken law can get punished. Punishments depend on several things

>will it protect society locking this guy up?
>is there a chance for rehabilitation?
>is it going to deter?

If theres a no to any of those then there probably won't be a punishment, there is no point.
>>
>>69876232
>>69876203
>>69876148
>Those Flags implying of any importance.
Trump will win the NY and most of the Northeast.
Cruz is finished.
>>
>>69877519
>Cruz is finished.

says increasingly nervous man for 7th time.
>>
>>69877301
Laws are usually far from moral or even actively immoral. They have more to do with backroom deals and control than morality.
>>
>>69877507
>deciding whether or not someone should actually get punished for breaking the law is an entirely different.
WHat other laws should go without punishment?

If a law shouldn't have a punishment, then how is it effectively a law in the first place? Might as well just say getting abortions is legal.
>>
>>69876148
That question was designed specifically to stump trump and you know it. Had nothing to do with whether trump was able to answer it or not.

The question was "should ILLEGAL abortions be punished?" If Trump said no, then we'd be hearing about how he's weak on issues and a flip flopper. If trump said yes, then the media would go into a frenzy about how misogynistic he is.
>>
>>69877260
This. I seriously wonder what's going to happen to his business empire once all this is over. There's no way people would want to be associated with the Trump name anymore. He's fucked himself over as well as his children.
>>
>>69877550
Damn even the memes are backfiring.

trump has an ace up the sleeve tho I am sure of that, the guy is much smarter than just a stupid controversy.

some dramatic shit he'll put up at some point.

I don't know if it'll be enough tho is going to be hard luring lefties plus those pledges to his name he is making people do.
>>
Who except a shill would call Cruz a firebrand
>>
>>69877791
the correct answer was "I am pro choice" get up drop the Mike get leftie support from Clinton while saying fuck the GOP

he wasn't going to lose a single vote in New York where it counts and steal the presidency from underneath Clinton's skirt

too late he can't quadruple flip flop now
>>
>>69877852
I've been thinking that. The term TRUMP used to just have connotations with a successful building tycoon. Now it's associated with political shit over the past year that has upset almost everyone.

I suspect even a lot of genuine trump supporters have begun to lose trust in him, myself included.

Will be pretty hilarious if his empire collapses after this. Who the fuck even wants to do business with him after he spent his campaign boasting about how he got great deals by breaking contracts and paying less for property than he agreed to?
>>
wisconsin is not utah, its going to be very close, trump could win if the states party does not rig the vote.
>>
>>69876148
>It's been nothing but downhill since his gaffe about abortion punishment.

The first of the 10% spread polls came out before the "gaffe" in question. The reality is that Cruz is running a better organized campaign and gained the support of the current governor. Those things make a huge difference.
>>
>>69877507
The only thing I see is a bunch of white Knights and feminists butthurt over the idea of a woman being punished for anything
>>
Trump was never going to win Wisconsin, this will be the same as Iowa with "TRUMP BTFO STUMPED" for a week then the rest of the states voting him overwhelmingly send sthe shills back into their holes.

Trump General is slow because there has been fuck all happening since Tuesday which was the last rally. /pol/ is going to be shit and shills until New York.
>>
>>69876148
Most people won't be able to vote for either as they have to register as a republican 55 days prior. Obama will have hillary indicted forcing her to drop out, joe biden will make an appearance, trump was used as a weapon but wont be pesident.
Biden gets obama his UN job and becomes the head of Islam.
>>
File: 1458470752002.gif (2 MB, 400x385) Image search: [Google]
1458470752002.gif
2 MB, 400x385
Republicans really are a hundred times more stupid that Democrats from what I seen

Not only, as I've seen on twitter and other US media, they don't understand their ongoing submission and accomodation to stale liberal rhetorical points, but also their naive, old electorate proving that centuries-old, sterile talking points about the constitution from what's basically a televangelist will always work just fine, no matter the context the country is in; moreover, they believe that a guy with such poor social skills and charm, and such ideological rigidity (a false rigidity in that, but that's what he based his image on) will have a chance in 2016 against Clinton, who, barring her low trustworthiness and integrity, can confide on her name recognition alone to win, which is very very amusing to me

On the other hand you have Donnie and that I don't know what the fuck is on his mind, why he tweets what he tweets, or why it seems like he really isn't even trying to improve his situation and lock the nomination once and for all. Like, he doesn't have the creative ability to come out with something that will convince people that have serious doubts about him?

But anyway, apart from Trump having the best memes, I really don't care who wins
I just like being right about my thoughts
>>
>>69876394
Listen Maine was an inside job, Delete this.
>>
>>69878354
he needs to persuade at least part of those butt hurt weeknights and feminazis to win.

he is pulling razor thin with minorities already
>>
>>69876148
Maybe one day foreigners will understand American politics.

No one on the right cares about Trump's abortion comments and it will not haunt Trump until the general. Ted Cruz wants to ban abortion outright.
>>
>>69878690
Ah, the mountain Jew doing his usual Jewing.
>>
>>69879323
What? What did I say that was "Jew-like"?
>>
Shock Fox News Poll: Trump surges in WI - Trump 41% Cruz 32% Kaisich 19%

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=13380

Trump's back, baby!
>>
File: 1449091686134.png (144 KB, 1200x760) Image search: [Google]
1449091686134.png
144 KB, 1200x760
>>69879631
>>
> $0.03 has been deposited into your account
$0.03 has been deposited into your account
>>
>>69876148
Within two weeks Cruz will have suspended his campaign. Cap this faggots.
>>
>>69879535
EVERYTHING.
>>
>>69879866
Like what?
>>
File: 122.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
122.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>>69876148
From the year 2432 here guys, I don't have much time to post here (internet is fucking weird, don't know how you guys do it to be honest) anyway

Hilary wins the election. Cap this post, because here is what is going to happen

Bernie is going to beat Hilary in many of the upcoming primaries. It won't be enough though, Hilary will win the nomination. Bernie will then contribute to her campaign for president during the general election urging his supporters to vote for her. She will be the first female president in the history of the United States, though she is only going to get one term. Republicans will take the election in 2020, but it won't be Trump.

For the Republicans it will go to a contested convention. Trump will have the most delegates, but he will NOT get the nomination. It will be Ted Cruz who gets the GOP backing and Marco Rubio will be his running mate. In the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter because they both lose. Trump does threaten to run as third party but it never happens. There is a few mini riots and violence but the republicans set their eyes on 2020 over 2016.

By the way, Hilary is going to be a disaster. She is written in the books as the first female president though. Also Bill Clinton dies within her first two years in office, and there is going to be some more shit released on her after the election that involves her cover ups. The Clintons are smart though and are able to prevent it from coming up prior to the election happening.

Bernie Sanders dies in 2018 too and wont be around to run in 2020. Trump considers an election bid in 2020 but doesn't because of health related issues and his dedication to sealing his legacy. Ron Paul will also kick the bucket before 2020. Rand Paul will make another run but will get shitblasted by the next upcoming U.S republican future president (It's going to be somebody you guys would never see coming)

God speed guys
>>
>>69876148
Isn't it weird that Cruz is projected to win but Trump gathered a far larger crowd in his Wisconsin rally when compared to Cruz's Wisconsin rally?
>>
>>69880381
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
>>
>>69876148

How many weeks into the pregnancy can a woman freely decide to do an abortion in the US?

In Norway it's 12 weeks. After that a committee will have to decide.
>>
>>69882292
The vast majority (88 percent) of abortions in the United States are performed within 12 to 13 weeks of a woman's last menstrual period. Less than two percent of abortions occur after 20 weeks, and abortion is extremely rare after the 26th week of pregnancy (in the third trimester). Abortion may happen after 20 weeks for a variety of reasons including undiagnosed pregnancy, medical complications, or severe fetal abnormality. Some women may not have been able to obtain an earlier abortion due to a lack of money, difficulty finding a provider, or delays caused by parental consent or waiting requirements.

Different abortion methods are used at different points during pregnancy. A procedure called "dilation and evacuation" (D&E) is usually performed from weeks 16 to 24 or for most second trimester abortions.

There are some who have them in the third trimester, but they're kinda rare.
>>
>>69877196
>The punishment should lie with the doctor doing it.
what if she does it to herself, without doctors?
>>
It doesn't fucking matter if what Trump said makes sense
The reality is, most people don't want to punish women who seek abortions, including the bulk of the pro-life movement, because they know it's an impossible battle
That's why liberals have been having a field day pointing out that what he said is the logical conclusion of the pro-life movement, in order to attack Republicans and attract female voters

Trump doesn't know shit about the pro-life movement, he doesn't fucking care about abortion, and that would be fine(better, even, than the conservative position that Cruz is taking) if he'd kept his mouth shut and not answered a hypothetical bait question designed to create this very controversy
His aversion to career politics("saying it like it is") led to him shooting himself in the foot here
>>
>>69877507
"It will protect future babies from being aborted by this woman"
We punish people who hire assassins to kill on their behalf.

What Trump said is the only logical thing.
BUT THAT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER BECAUSE WE'D RATHER HAVE ABORTIONS THAN TEN MILLION MORE NIGGERS IN THIS COUNTRY.
>>
>>69877196

Trump's official stance is that it would punish the doctor if made illegal, but it's all irrelevant because abortion won't be made illegal any time soon.
>>
>>69878142
>I've begun to lose trust in Trump
Can you justify this statement?
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.