[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Europe must accept Diversity or face War
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 22
File: 1459012598234.webm (333 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1459012598234.webm
333 KB, 854x480
Frans Timmermans, a Dutch diplomat and Vice-President of the European Commission, urged all members of the EU parliament to increase efforts to "erase single, monocultural nation states" and accelerate the process in which "every single nation on earth must eventually become diverse". During his speech in the EU Fundamental Rights Colloquium 2015 he put special emphasis on the importance of "not allowing even the remotest places on the planet to exist without diversity".

The future of humanity, so he says, no longer belongs to individual nations and cultures, but rather a mixed super-culture. Contemporary conservatives, who value their own traditions and want a peaceful future for their own communities, value a "past that never existed" and can therefore not dictate the future. Timmermans therefore implies that European culture and heritage are nothing but social constructs and anybody who says otherwise is narrow-minded. He concludes his speech by stating that Europe has always been a continent of migrants and European values inherently mean accepting diversity.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N14U5ZE-N2w
>>
File: traurige eisfee.jpg (46 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
traurige eisfee.jpg
46 KB, 500x500
>tfw no swedish bf
>>
File: 3943382700732.png (60 KB, 2440x1465) Image search: [Google]
3943382700732.png
60 KB, 2440x1465
>>69875224

Sounds like it's time to

Make Germany Great Again!
>>
>>69875224
Naivete, the diplomat
>>
Cry havoc then Europe.
>>
File: flagge-deutschland.jpg (63 KB, 499x300) Image search: [Google]
flagge-deutschland.jpg
63 KB, 499x300
war pls
>>
File: 1454547455017.jpg (120 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1454547455017.jpg
120 KB, 800x800
>>69875224
>"The World will be diverse"

(except for the middle east what are you racist or something?lol)
>>
>>69875224

I agree with him, but on one condition: the super culture must be poland
>>
File: 1458602799328.jpg (96 KB, 1000x362) Image search: [Google]
1458602799328.jpg
96 KB, 1000x362
>>69875773
>>
>>69875320
>iposteditagain.png
>>
>>69875224
She is so cute when she laughs
>>
>>69875224
>he put special emphasis on the importance of "not allowing even the remotest places on the planet to exist without diversity".

And /pol/ always rants how they only want diversity for white countries.
>>
I have a good idea.

When war comes, we need to build an acctual gaschamber in Auschwitz right next to the memorial of the jews.

Also, can someone pls link to the video of Petry? I want to know what she says :3
>>
File: broeders voor loeders.png (415 KB, 800x542) Image search: [Google]
broeders voor loeders.png
415 KB, 800x542
lower lands reporting
>>
>>69876242
They do. The practicle application of this is white only. Who is going to diversify africa or china, hm?
>>
>>69875224
So he openly admits that he wants to kill european culture. Why can't these people accept that Islam is like an incredibly dominant tumor that will spread until nothing else is left?

Can't these people at least try to read a couple lines in the Quran?
>>
>>69876472
or the bible?
Its the same... Europe has almost recovered from christianity 80 years ago... now we are back to this shit.
Christianity is just less about killing for god these days, that is why it seems so good...
>>
>>69875224
one of the worst generations ever born in europe and walked the earth. i bet they are bunch of star trek fans, dreaming of enterprise and travels far away
>>
File: 19795730859462.png (280 KB, 799x599) Image search: [Google]
19795730859462.png
280 KB, 799x599
>>69876257
Here ya go, Germanon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKpAEgAxphY
>>
>>69875224
You can just see the guilt on this guy's face half-way through the video.

I almost feel sorry for him.
>>
>>69876716
>he bought into media lies about Christianity
Literally the religion of do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Actual christianity has never been a religion advocating bloodshed, and all the propaganda you've been fed has been lies.
>>
Can someone kill that guy? Thanks.
>>
>>69875224
Timmermans is an oppurtunits without a spine. A most hated Dutch cuck that shouldve been hanged.

He lied during his MH17 crash speech.
Lied about having to Go bow before arabs to avoid them being pissed about Geert.

He's a delusional leftist and has always been.

t. Holland
>>
BREXIT
R
E
X
I
T
>>
>>69876716
I rad the bible once, up to names it's pretty much just a guide to build shrines and kill goats for sacrifices

I never got past names though (youngs literal translation btw)
>>
>>69875224

I prefer war. No way will diversity ever work. The way I see it, a couple of years or more of war and be done with it, or the rest of my life, my children lives and their children's lives fighting people who want nothing more than eventually eradicate us.

Diversity is a lie, multiculturalism is a failed experiment.
>>
>>69875224
>accept Diversity or face War
sounds an awful lot like "give up and die or die"
>>
will yuros ever stop with this cuckfest or is europe doomed to be swept by the brown tide?
>>
>>69875224
>accept Diversity or face War
War it is
>>
> labour

This man is so incompetent. It's embarassing he's in the position he's currently in.

> future based on a past that never existed
What the fuck is he on about, 60 years ago you barely saw niggers around here in Netherlands and if you did they were from Suriname and everyone knew they were lazy as fuck. And you could say they were lazy as fuck, which older people still do, without getting all the PC crap shoved down your throat.

> Refusing diversity will bring us down as society
According to this fat liar who struggled with his French studies post apartheid South Africa is better than pre, look how much diversity gave them!

> Europe we build
> place of peace and freedom
This man is absolutely on crack, Europe has always been a place of extreme nationalism and war, even after the second world war Europe was prepared to deal with the Soviet Union along with every EU country having a strong and big military.
>>
>>69877143

lol its not guilt fool if we dont accept more shitskins it will be war, this guy needs to die
>>
>>69875224
also just a reminder that "diversity" is used to keep groups people with the same ideas from joining together for a common cause, by making sure there is plenty of conflict.
>>
>>69876015
im ready, just waiting for something to happen
>>
>>69876242
Diversity means non-white for them, so everywhere in the world except Europe, North America and Australia are already "diverse".
>>
>>69875224
>Frans Timmermans, a Dutch
>dutch
We dont recognize his passport anymore.
>>
>>69875224

>"erase single, monocultural nation states"
Even if those in the nation want to remain monocultural.

>"every single nation on earth must eventually become diverse"
Or what? We will be shot?

>"not allowing even the remotest places on the planet to exist without diversity"
Meanwhile, only white countries are actually having brown people forced upon them.

I can't wait until Namibia is ruled by whites again, or the UK re-takes possession of India and instigates a look-building boom.
>>
>>69877143
I can assure you after having followed this piece of shit this is absolutely not the case. This man is a liar who does everything to get higher up in his political career. He's unelected and got in his position by making false promises over and over.

"We will make sure to get to the bottom of the plane crash of MH17 in Ukraine'', meanwhile he enacted no pressure at all on Ukraine to asses the crash area and thus investigation took very long before it happened.

It's just embarassing, he comes from labour. Everyone involved in that party should be imprisoned for crimes against their nation. I genuinely believe that, they haven't added anything to society in the past 40 years but wreck GDP growth and government finances in favour of the most stupid corrupt shit projects there have been. They raise their voice about the ''corrupt Putin'' while these assholes are just as corrupt with countless military and housing projects that if you would examine, have had a much, much higher cost than what would've been necesarry.

I would like to blame the above on sheer incompetence but I'm more inclined to think corruption.
>>
War with whom? it doesn't explain.

War amongst ourselves is unlikely unless we keep letting immigrants in, we have had relative peace since 1945.
>>
>>69875224
Its so retarded and lacks thought, it's not even a "left" thing to do.
How does any separate culture stay separate and perpetuate itself amongst others?
It's essentially advocating an Ethnic Separatism without boarders and imposed upon a population that has been brow beaten into having an aversion to being ethnocentric.

https://www.righton.net/2015/12/10/the-great-replacement-part-i/
>>
>>69876358
We have to make an alliance to invade Brussels and hang Verhofstad and Timmermans.
>>
>>69875224
>commit cultural and genetic suicide or face war
That's just natural selection in action.
I'll take war thanks.
>>
>>69876899
thanks, will you help us in any way after Trump is president?
>>
>>69877765
War with the EU and the shitskins.

I'd rather have a nuclear reactor blow up than having diversity in Europe.
>>
>European culture and heritage are nothing but social constructs and anybody who says otherwise is narrow-minded

Millions of people died fighting for it over centuries but yeah, let's just abandon it and have Muhamad dick instead.
>>
>>69877747
Remember labour party members stealing from the funds for the homeless newspaper and another one `borrowing´ money to finance some shitty theater play of his from social housing projects?
Its even worse because labour is supposedly there for the weakest in society.
>>
Wont happen, unenforceable.

Immigrants want easy lives in urban areas. Try to force someone to go live in a polar circle town, someone with darker skin especially. They'll laugh in your face. Maybe some asians/central asians/islanders. But not blacks/arabs.

That's where whites will eventually gather up - deep north - and if gov will start to enrich these areas, brown people wont stick around. Why would they live in a rural area with fuck all to do if they can shit around in a huge ass city? Even if temperature will rise to make it bearable, the low sun intensity will take its toll. Some races just cant live that far north. Not without proper infrastructure in place. Places with bad logistics - like mountains - are also pretty minority-safe zones. Anywhere where there is some natural inconvenience.

If someone tries to enforce racemixing by law... you can just point fingers at them and ask why are they not practicing what they preach. Plus there are cultures that wont allow blacks to enrich them - central asia, caucasus, north east.

Their retarded plans of diverse earth are worth shit and wont happen. The moment police/intelligence/armies stop being predominantly white they're worth shit, and shit will start to go down. There will be too much chaos to enforce anything, especially diversity. And most non-white cultures dont want to mix.

So stop posting this retarded shit, it wont happen. The ABSOLUTE WORST that could possibly happen is balkanization of europe. Which would take things the opposite of diversity, would just create some shitskin mini-countries in europe, which wont survive long.
>>
That's not diversity, that's a good way to kill diversity because that way there will only be one culture on earth in the future.
>>
>>69877879
ISIS missed the real target when they bombed Brussels.
>>
>>69877997
>War with the EU and the shitskins.

Oh right, so if we invite 10,000,000 immigrants that will NEVER lead to any trouble or civil war.

These cunts are fucking delusional aren't they.
>>
Frans Timmerman's opinion is merely a social construct - safe to ignore.
>>
>>69877178
>love everyone
>if someone hits you, let him hit you again
>serpant of wisdom is a bad creature
>christianity has destroed europian culture
they are advised to destroy other religions...

do I really need to continue?
Christianity is a fucking goy fagtory!
Europes gods are Odin, Zeus, Jupiter etc.
>>
>>69878048
Truly, ISIS is our greatest ally. Hopefully they get their target next time.
>>
>>69878048
>>69878256
this
>>
File: Screenshot_20160404-113940.png (310 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160404-113940.png
310 KB, 1080x1920
>>69875224
I don't think he likes me :'^)
>>
>>69878028
> "for weakest in society''

Doei thuiszorg :^)

It's funny if you look at what they've done the past 20 years most of their laws target the most vulnerable in society while benefitting the more well off.

With housing project I was referring to Vogelaar's prachtwijken bullshit. Utrecht Overvecht is a shithole it will always be, but still a big sum went to it with ... no improvement. It just reeks of corruption. Speer project is an example in defense of an insanely expensive project which was cancelled with no results. Nothing has been reported to it just a billion through the window but where did it exactly go? Well nobody knows, nobody asks. Corruption is very likely.

If by weakest in society you mean Muslims, yes they done a lot. A lot of local governments have majors who are from pvda, along with them actively pushing for mosques everywhere build from government money to promote unity among the population. It's a scandal that this has been actively happening for the past decades (mosques funded from government money).
>>
>>69875224
>every single nation on earth must eventually become diverse
Isn't that support for colonialism?
>>
>>69875224
I bet she's a dyke
>>
yea just do it just make that pretext posible so i can use it as an excuse to start reconquista

comon im waiting so bad for it
>>
this is the exact plan that merkel is backing, too. she also highly praised a book called "Dialoge Zukunft – Visionen 2050" in which they make their wishful prediction that in the year 2050 there will be no use for the word "migration background" anymore, because people will be so mixed, that virtually everyone will have a migration background.
>>
>>69876716
(You)
>>
>>69878343
Im almost inclined to vote PvdA just to see how far they can *unintentionally* destroy our social safety net. It'd be hilarious if we end up in a capitalist, free market liberal society while under a PvdA government.
Which is entirely feasable. Remember Asscher's law that forced people to wait 6 months rather than 3 months between temp jobs? The idea being to reduce unemployment. Result? More unemployment. It's like the PvdA is legitimately retarded.

By weakest in society I meant minimum wage earners and welfare recipients. So yes, also muslims. That's the PvdAs voter base and also who they supposedly make policy for. But every time they try, it completely back fires, or their own people steal the money. It's fucking hilarious.
>mosques funded by the government
That hasnt been huge. What has happened is the Saudis financing mosques AND IMAMS in this country. We should prohibit that.
>>
>>69876442

Look at the UN population projections for Africa over the next 50 years

Shocking stuff.

If Europe can't find the will to enforce its borders, there won't be 'diversity'

What will in fact happen is Africa will essentially absorbe Europe, and it will all be one big Africa... That's NOT diversity

This is somthing beyond crazy. It boggles the mind that there are actually intelligent people who devote thier life to this madness.

They have to know what they are doing. They Have to know China will NEVER be diverse... That Africa's population will dwarf Europe's in the not too distant future.

They MUST understand what open borders actually means?
>>
>>69878632
not if my walls can stop them
>>
>>69878048
Why would they bomb the people who are making their job far easier than it should by pushing for open borders and a erosion of the European nationalities?

>>69878614
It boggles my mind why we just don't ban hate imams from our country. It seems so fucking simple to do, yet our government never does it.
>>
File: 1459585109799.jpg (521 KB, 1362x779) Image search: [Google]
1459585109799.jpg
521 KB, 1362x779
>>69876716
I don't think it's a coincidence that whites are the only people on the planet insane enough to adopt kids of other races. It's a Christian mindset behind it and from there it's only a small step to open borders, which is what we are seeing now.
>>
>>69875224
In the war we will go...
>>
>>69876442
Son, pls. Japan/south korea are constantly getting slammed for being monoethnic and are having multi-culti propaganda blasted all around. China IS multiethnic, it's just that they have a huge majority. Like white countries. And are importing shitskins left and right.

India, latin america, north africa are all multi-racial, multi-culti or both. Even fucking israel - they're mostly right wing, but left wing shit and propaganda still gets in. They have whites, they have arabs, they have blacks, they have like 20 different sects living in there, and despite a right wing gov they still pull a lot of eu-like shit, like "anti-hate speech" bs, and plenty of self-hating jews all around.

If anyone thinks this shit is pulled on white countries only you really need to look around and read a bit more. Elites dont care white or not, they care about themselves. Jewish elites dont care that much about israel, they would sacrifice it without a blink of an eye if it progressed them further. And they're divided as hell.

'we vs everyone else' mentality is retarded in this case. This is a global problem of power hungry elites from all races. And multiple circles of interests - the more people are there in an organization, the more divided and harder to control it gets.
>>
File: IMG_20160207_182815.jpg (2 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160207_182815.jpg
2 MB, 4160x2340
>>69878632
Yup.
Literally tens, if not Hundreds of millions will pour into Europe soon.

The main vehicle for white genocide will be blacks not muslim middle Easterners, the purpose of Islam is to create the binary not of Europeans vs non europeans but multiethnic democracy vs hostile elements, which for now is islam but will include indigenous resistence in the future, this also binds christian africans to europe: " we're all in this together!" just in time for the floodgates to open.

Has /pol/ ever wondered why media depictions of diversity always involves an African, or why the binary is White female black male despite thier (current) low % in Europe?

Well now you know, (and so do normies it seems pic related.

The eternal one is utterly relentless.
>>
>>69878789
Tell me there are other races this mentally ill they would cuckoo bird their own ethnicity.

http://exposethemall2.wordpress.com/2014/07/07/tennessee-couple-adopt-8-negroes-from-sierra-leone/
>>
accepting diversity IS facing war
>>
>>69878789
based finland. saved. i hate cuck christians.
>>
File: Timmerman.jpg (78 KB, 380x705) Image search: [Google]
Timmerman.jpg
78 KB, 380x705
>>69875224
Not enough memes about this
>>
Hey nordics friends, if I learn arab can I fug some white nordic girls?
>>
Yeah.... I'll take war over letting 60 Muhammads pillage my village.
>>
>>69878888
This may be the case but if you examine demographic projections only whites will be REPLACED also your claims of multi ethnic for many of these people as only "multiethnic" in the sense that a city of koreans and chinese are "multiethnic" or Germans and Swedes, it doesnt count Shlomo. many of these groups could be deported at the drop of a hat (eg foreign workers in gulf states) whereas in whie nations they are pigs birn in stables who are told they are horses.
>>
>Frans Timmermans

More like

>Trans Frommaman
>>
File: hitler.jpg (70 KB, 530x438) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
70 KB, 530x438
>>69879255
>lK88GRdf
>I know
>88
>Great Revolution
>>
File: DH0sopn7IXY.jpg (188 KB, 1280x751) Image search: [Google]
DH0sopn7IXY.jpg
188 KB, 1280x751
Hypothetically speaking, at what point does violent White jihad become justifiable?
>>
What a fucking super Jew
>>
>>69875224
While it's true that the world should become a homogeneous super culture, but it should be based on western values and have no shitskins.
>>
>> 69875224

"erase single, monocultural nation states"..."Europe has always been a continent of migrants"

which is it you fucking cuck
>>
>>69879188
what happened?
>>
File: izTScjLMBlg.jpg (149 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
izTScjLMBlg.jpg
149 KB, 960x960
>>69879393
You're part of the problem.
>>
>>69877547
You have to make it happen.
>>
>>69878038
>Try to force someone to go live in a polar circle town, someone with darker skin especially. They'll laugh in your face. Maybe some asians/central asians/islanders. But not blacks/arabs.

They will if there are enough blondes to rape.
>>
File: 1448190135611.jpg (794 KB, 1317x1191) Image search: [Google]
1448190135611.jpg
794 KB, 1317x1191
>>69875224
Notice she isn't talking about a whites to Africa campaign...no just Africans to Europe!
>>
>>69879387
Last tuesday.
>>
>>69879434
it's all in the Timmermans videos
>>
File: 12423543453546.png (345 KB, 900x700) Image search: [Google]
12423543453546.png
345 KB, 900x700
>>69878038
>you can just point fingers at them and ask why are they not practicing what they preach.

Liberals are the worst offenders for this.

Last week I flew off the handle at some pencil neck chucklefuck in hipster glasses who was moaning about poor refugees and racist white peope, and demanded to know why he chose to live in the majority white part of town, why he wasn't hosting a syrian family, and why he didn't go live in the minority heavy districts like Mississauga.Fucking animal just stares and blinks behind his rimmed glasses and mumbles excuses but just keep hammering home "racist" and the conditioned little faggot bends like a noodle.

I hate them so fucking much, I want to crack a numale's skull open and dig their eyes out. They're subhuman to me.
>>
THIS IS ALREADY WARFARE AGAINST ETHNIC EUROPEANS
>>
can someone please define diversity for me?

Like, an actual definition to use as a premise upon which to build an argument?

Or is it some bullshit that escapes any real coherence, like socialism?
>>
>>69876899
she sounds reasonable, I wish her and her party the best
>>
>>69875224

war it is
>>
>>69877747
He just used the plane crash drama to further his career, nothing more. Timmermans is part of the globalist EU clique.
>>
>>69878038
That's it, I'm moving to Kautokeino.
>>
>>69875224
>every single nation on earth must eventually become diverse
That's a funny statement when only Western society is being told to abandon their cultures. Could it be, perhaps, that cultures which value liberty are in the way of the central planners?
>>
Hey Timmermans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0n2vurSBIQ#t=71
>>
File: 1458004384292.jpg (313 KB, 720x1024) Image search: [Google]
1458004384292.jpg
313 KB, 720x1024
>>69875224
this gal is a total milf and the savior of Germany.
>>
Why isn't he dead yet?
>>
>>69879339
>deutsche führer
>>
File: nothing.gif (4 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
nothing.gif
4 MB, 480x270
>>69875224

No.
>>
File: mmmmmmmhhhhh.jpg (4 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
mmmmmmmhhhhh.jpg
4 KB, 275x183
>>69875224
>European culture and heritage are nothing but social constructs
>European values inherently mean accepting diversity

doublethink alarm
>>
>>69881356
because the imperial nogunate
>>
File: dJj8-ZqF.png (351 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
dJj8-ZqF.png
351 KB, 512x512
>>69875224
Frauke is such a semen demon.
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.