[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it just me or does anyone else think a huge motivation if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: dutch blonde qt.jpg (68 KB, 604x448) Image search: [Google]
dutch blonde qt.jpg
68 KB, 604x448
Is it just me or does anyone else think a huge motivation if not one of the main motivations for Kebab rapefugees to flood into Europe in the past year, is the chance to fuck white women?

I feel like it isn't being talked about but most of us are aware that rapefugees aren't fleeing anything or in any danger, most are coming because they think Germany is some kind of paradise. I think a major part of that is that they want to convert blonde women and marry them and see this as their opportunity.

No cuckshit pls, I'm being serious here. Does anyone else get this impression?
>>
>>69875044
nah its for the shekels
>>
>>69875044
Sure. That and the free housing and free money. Can you imagine the shit the people smugglers tell them.
>>
>>69875044
ooga booga do you have more of her
this bixes my noods
>>
>>69875044
It comes with the pack but it's not the only thing.

The fact is that they alredy know they're getting free housing, free money and free amenities so the only thing left to do is to get their women.

Seems obvious that's what they crave the most since they KNOW they're about to get some beautyful pussy and it will not only be justified by their religion but also allowed by the country.
>>
File: invasion.jpg (47 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
invasion.jpg
47 KB, 590x350
>>69875044
It's an invasion like any other and invaders always came for land, loot (gibsmedats) and women. So yeah.
>>
>>69875044
Well it's obvious Germany is a paradise to them. They are raping people and suffer no consequences. The police and media are sweeping those cases under the rug and not talking about it. They have more rights than the people born and raised in Germany. It's actually pretty funny.
>>
>>69875044
Also, after the initial rape surge weren't dumb german bitches giving out flowers and hugs to male refugees? Or was that another country.
>>
File: Thanks for the rape Ahmed.jpg (29 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Thanks for the rape Ahmed.jpg
29 KB, 600x400
>>69875727
Yes.
Germany is dead
>>
File: George Soros.jpg (103 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
George Soros.jpg
103 KB, 600x600
Many believe Soros activists told these rapefugees they would get free houses and cars in Europe--and Soros was paying their transportation costs.
>>
obviously, same reason why whitey floods into certain parts of asia
>>
>>69875044
Yes.

Non-whites put white women really high on a pedestal.

Example? Mexicans and Mestizos in general want blonde women.

The muslims want white teenage girls, I.E. ones generally illegal in the US, meaning 15-16 year-olds.
>>
>>69875044
It's not the main one, but it is one yet.
The MAIN one is still not wanting to like an a 3rd world authoritarian shit hole where you're likely to be bombed by America, Israel or your own fucking government. That is the main one.

But yes then once you've left your homeland, you're looking to picka country to flee too, one with a strong economy, stable government and gnerous welfare system would be most attractive.

And the fact that their women are super fucking hot because of their race's total cultural dominance of the planet is an added bonus.
>>
>>69876118
>And the fact that their women are super fucking hot because of their race's total cultural dominance of the planet is an added bonus.

white people would be the most attractive race regardless of who runs the planet
>>
>>69875044
>Is it just me or does anyone else think a huge motivation if not one of the main motivations for Kebab rapefugees to flood into Europe in the past year, is the chance to fuck white women?

As someone who has lived in a Muslim country let me tell you this is true of all Muslim countries. Men in these societies are thirsty as hell, having sex outside of marriage is forbidden and very difficult. They come for money and sex, and since they're 85%+ young males, there is gonna be some rapes.
>>
>>69876208
>there is gonna be some rapes.
> some
>>
>>69876208
what I don't understand is what is going to happen to all these muslim countries filled with just women
>>
>>69875162
This is the fucking second time you posted this.
>>
>Rape goes unpunished, the few times they do you end up in a luxury hotel for 9 months
>Illegal to defend yourself
>Free gibsmedat
Yeah I wonder why
>>
>>69875044
Action Reaction, Reason, Causes are different.

But if you valued death and marterdom and you can go produce Muslim Babies in the Enemy's Land where they no longer have enough babies...

Hell yes it is a motivation.

Also I think all men like Blond White Women.
>>
>>69876914
personally I prefer darker haired women, blondes are kind of dull looking to me
>>
>>69875875
There has never been a man who deserves a bullet through his skull more than Soros. He is a literal Bond villain.
>>
File: originalmf.jpg (89 KB, 640x457) Image search: [Google]
originalmf.jpg
89 KB, 640x457
>>69875044
Yeah no shit
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.