[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do LGBT people defend Islam so much when their core-beliefs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 640x480
Why do LGBT people defend Islam so much when their core-beliefs are more homophobic than what the gay community perceive white people to be?
>>
>>69874927

Because non-whites are higher on the victim scale than gays.
>>
>>69874927
because a good bulk of LGBT people are SJWs and SJWs are racists who think white people are evil and therefore brown people are righteous
most Muslims are brown people so SJWs defend there heinous ideology
>>
because liberalism is a mental disorder
>>
>>69874927
This question has been asked a billion times and there is no answer.
I'm pretty sure the lgbtqwdghmhgdcjk crowd will pretend that Islam doesn't have anything nasty in it's core beliefs and laws, and that only a minority of Muslims are bad, and then turn the discussion around on Christianity. That's usually how it goes.
>>
I talked to a guy who didn't want to talk about God but defended Islam when I called it out to him. What a fucking idiot
>>
because the jews made them believe all that shit.
>>
>>69875242
>Jews
>Making people defend Islam
That doesn't make any sense
>>
>>69874927
Liberals, all of them, are anti-white.
They hide under the guise of tolerance and diversity.
>>
>>69875405
Look at the current state of countries sucking Muslim cock.
>>
>>69874927

>1. They're 'not white'.

>2. Palestinians are attacked by Israel - and that 'victimhood' status is magically extended to ALL muslims, because SJWs believe in collectivism, so everyone of a race/gender/religion must all think a certain way and experience the same things.

>3. 'Racism' (because apparently Islam is a race)

>4. #NotAllMuslims, #ReligionOfPeace, SJWs need to virtue signal and demonstrate how tolerant and 'good' they are especially when terrorist attacks happen.

>5. 'They attacked us because we didn't make them feel welcome in our societies'. White people and 'islamaphobia' are the real reason for terrorism. White people are just ruining everything.
>>
File: refwelfgt.jpg (111 KB, 600x953) Image search: [Google]
refwelfgt.jpg
111 KB, 600x953
>>69874927
typical leftwing cognitive dissonance. pic highly related.
>>
>>69875042
First post best post. It is a pitty that you are a french.
>>
>>69874927
doublethink
>>
>>69874927
>Why do LGBT people defend Islam so much

They don't. College-educated white women do, because they're idiots.
>>
I know some LGBT people who think Islam is repulsive.
The rest are too 'open', not willing to condemn anything. Not sure why they try to defend it when majority Islamic states actively criminalize homosexuality.
>>
>>69875405
jews want to degrade western "white" society
>>
>>69875778
i only know conservative gays (at least 3). not one of them supports this policy, quite the opposite. and they don't support these leftwing LBGT-guys either.
>>
>>69874927

supposed liberal here.

I have no idea why they do this.

Back in the 00's I knew several very white hipster chicks who "converted" because they thought Islam was feminist in its values.

No seriously.
>>
>>69876166
Where are they now? Still in Islam?
>>
A lot us fucking don't.
>>
File: espurr_candy.gif (85 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
espurr_candy.gif
85 KB, 500x500
I don't know if it is true most LGBT people do support open immigration from strict Islamic nations.

I don't like the idea of small advocacy groups claiming to represent all people of their group, or worse claim to represent their personal views. As if all gay, black, Jewish or whatever people think exactly the same.
>>
File: trump2.jpg (112 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
trump2.jpg
112 KB, 640x480
>>69874927
Gay here. Fuck the muslims. We have to keep up outward appearance of tolerance in public to keep our own rights. Our hearts know no love for those who would kill us given the power.
>>
>>69874927
because they are a "minority" and are "oppressed" so it doesnt matter what their views are
>>
>>69876336
>As if all gay, black, Jewish or whatever people think exactly the same.
well said. that's the main problem with this left groups. on one side they accuse others to generalize on the other side they generalize themselves by claiming that they represent all of one certain group.
as i said above i don't know one gay who likes LBGT-movements or supports the current migrant-policy.
>>
LGBT societies are a haven for ultra-leftist brainwashing, which fosters serious doublethink.
>>
>>69876401
Wouldn't it be more beneficial to unite everybody against a single enemy?

Why don't gay people stand up and criticize Islam so we can fight a common enemy?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.