[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDt iTNHPfyo how can a bri
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: britbong.png (743 KB, 961x541) Image search: [Google]
britbong.png
743 KB, 961x541
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDtiTNHPfyo

how can a brit be so based on immigration.
>>
>>69874381
I was afraid he'd be a leftoid
This is great
Time to spend an hour watching random vids on history
>>
Lloyd is too based for words. Plus hes not as cripplingly autistic as all the other 'history' youtubers, and he covers a wide range of topics and usually infuses some comedy into it.

Basedbeige.
>>
>>69874810
I'd say he's quite cripplingly autistic.
>>
>>69874381
Lindybeige is a god tier youtuber
>>
>>69875081

Compared to other youtubers who cover the same topics hes far far less autistic.
>>
>>69874381
Man, I liked his videos beforehand. He just earned a subscriber.
>>
>>69875081
>I'd say he's quite cripplingly autistic.
In the most acceptable manner though.
>>
As much as I like lindy, this video is 100% stacked with strawman and assumptions towards both sides. He comes off like the obligatory 'hurr i'm in the middle of the road therefore i'm the only reasonable one and everyone else is wrong and stupid for having the debate at all'
>>
>Watch this video
>Consider posting it to /pol/
>Nah
>See /pol/ comments
Welp
>>
>Implying Labour and the Tories don't both want infinite immigrants.
How is this based?
>>
>>69874381
it started promising by pointing out that both big parties are actually the same, but then it went full retard with "unless you have the exact numbers and policies shut up"

also what >>69875569 wrote, the "I'm not picking a side because I'm smarter than everyone else" act
>>
>>69875081

thats just how all british people are kek
>>
Tumblr Man
>>
>>69874630
I also thought that Lindybeige was the type to be a diehard leftist for some reason, no idea why.
>>
Lindy is great.
I've already got through all of his weapons video, unfortunately.
>>
Nicholas is a moron that is wrong about history (or anything) more than he's ever right. He thinks what he does in his LARP sessions are what happened a couple thousand years ago and quite literally said that machine guns mounted on a tripod could shoot farther than those not.

Instead of listening to retards on Youtube, I suggest all of you read books and think for yourselves. You'll be smarter and critical thinking never hurt anyone, because at this point you're letting others think for you and parroting what they say.
>>
File: MuricanStarWars.jpg (76 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
MuricanStarWars.jpg
76 KB, 640x430
>>69879027

Sup Paddy, shouldn't you be KEKING America with your WHITE PENIS right now?

Would really appreciate a second CUMMING inside of my CUNTRY.
>>
File: bill_clinton_thumbs_up_AP.jpg (33 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
bill_clinton_thumbs_up_AP.jpg
33 KB, 475x356
>>69874630
>>69879875

he's very proud of britain and being british. he was also very reasonable about the power of women in the past, not willing to accept the nonsense that they were slaves to their men in every way. I'm not surprised by this.
>>
>>69874381
too long
>>
>>69880593
yeah fuck that shit.
>>
L L O Y D
>>
File: 1459254529422.jpg (268 KB, 960x742) Image search: [Google]
1459254529422.jpg
268 KB, 960x742
>>69874381
Video started out as interesting, but then he started preaching about how "you have to specify a optimum number of immigrants to take" before you say anything, as if immigration debate is just about the quantity and not the quality of immigrants.
>>
>>69874381
Is that Tom Green?
>>
>>69874381
saw this in my feed. feared one of my favourite brits is a leftist. now im even more in love with this history geek.
>>
>>69882512
Well he made a few AGW skepticism videos years ago, causing all of the "left" to instantly shun him.
>>
>lindy "guns are louder than the collective screams of 6 billion trillion jews screaming in unison" biege
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.