[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/panamashekels/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3
File: 1459748892903.png (1 MB, 1804x642) Image search: [Google]
1459748892903.png
1 MB, 1804x642
Cont. from: >>69862610

>What do you expect? The leak is being managed by the grandly but laughably named “International Consortium of Investigative Journalists”, which is funded and organised entirely by the USA’s Center for Public Integrity. Their funders include:
>Ford Foundation
>Carnegie Endowment
>Rockefeller Family Fund
>W K Kellogg Foundation
>Open Society Foundation (Soros)

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2016/04/corporate-media-gatekeepers-protect-western-1-from-panama-leak/
>>
>What do you expect?
Nothing
>>
is the toothpaste claiming he had docs to leak still here?
>>
>>69873963
Waiting for policy makers to get BTFO
>>
I saw a few people mentioning this overshadowing something about tech giants and social media empires colluding with the Middle East, but I can't find any news stories on that.
>>
>>69874833
interdested
>>
>>69874209

Cant find him either
>>
>>69873963
That soros stuff seems like diversion to me
Putin is certainly more implied that the leaks say
Consedering that assad is also implied, I suspect an intel job is done there, but Ican't figure out who is doing it
some soros minions are suspected, and some say soros himself
why would soros snitch himself?
wonder if the koch brothers are not pointing those people to protect Trump or another republican candidate
that's fishy
>>
why so many jews implied in that push for middle east?
i knwo they push for liberalism and refugees but why would they go against their own money?
>>
It seems highly suspect that the north of North America is squeaky clean.
>>
>>69875191
that is suspect
Obama last manipulation?
>>
>>69875191
This is leaked from just a single company. Maybe the americans just prefer some other country when doing business.
>>
mubarak, the saoudi prince, the prince of quatar are implied
some chinese too
that thing goes beyond comprehension
FIFA members, platini , messi too but that's not stunning at all, soccer is higly corrupted
WTF is going on?
>>
for once I'll go to reddit they have all the infos listed
https://www.reddit.com/live/wp1fvdxxwb45/
>>
>>69874833
https://infamy.org/
>>
Assuming this isn't just an independent leak here's what we have to assume if this was Soro's/another big time planner of such events
>The competitors of targets needs to be identified in order to make the case that this was a planned leak
>Putin is just for the plebs to focus on
>Allies of Soro would be targeted to make it look more random
>People we've never heard of could be primary targets
>>
>>69876034
Here in NL they're at exactly the right time to sway our Ukraine-EU treaty referendum next wednesday, since Poroshenko is implicated as well. State media are in full damage control lel
>>
USA is fucked:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PanamaPapers/comments/4da8vr/my_preliminary_research_suggest_the_reason_we/
>>
>>69874833
>>69874892
>>69876014
>literally nothing, the link.
A timeline of known events is not a scandal. Terabytes of documents implicating thousands of rich and powerful people in massive tax avoidance through the creation of fake companies in tax havens is.

The fact is, is infamy.org was a scandal, it would be the one overshadowing panama papers, not the other way round.
>>
It's a hoax/shilling campaign see >>69854024
>>
>>69876014
went there
these are not leaks
but infos that was already known and available on the net
plus when I clicked on Obama or Clinton nothing appeared
WTF is that leak site?
that's an abortion of a leak site
seemed copied from North Corean anti west stuff mixed with occupy wall street shit
commie stuff I would say
>>
>>69876602
soros minions implicated
jews too
that's diversion
>>
>>69876618
It's the most redpilles site ATM. It backs the whole story that all the shit that's going on is backed by globalists elite, and delivers hard evidences from.different sources like the shillary leaks.
>>
>>69876745
for shillary leaks cryptome is best
they hate Obama and the democrats
>>
>>69876745
No it's not. It's the work of one or two people pulling together a bunch of news stories from the last twenty years to draw tenuous links between Hillary and Islamic terrorism. None of the information on that site was ever a secret.
>>
2.6TB document dump when?

Oh right the data doesn't exist and never gets dumped. Nothing will come out of this.
>>
Could this have been a honey pot the whole time? I imagine this as being some huge house cleaning event prior to the next war. Clear out all the unowned goys so that you can have your take over in a streamlined manner. Maybe with this leak they'll also push for complete and total regulation + registration world wide to a jew bank.
>>
>>69876998
2.6TB of documents isn't like uploading pictures to Facebook mate. You need some pretty hefty server infrastructure to handle the traffic that thing will generate.
>>
>>69876998
They just need to ctrl f and and delete scores of documents it will still be 2.6tb
>>
The guy who leaked them is fucked, he's gonna wind up in a dumpster somewhere
>>
>>69877412
>Implying CIA hasn't already killed him off after bribing him to do this
>>
>>69877412

He'd be lucky if that were the case. He will be vapourised and his fumes will be huffed by rich people.
>>
There will be no official investigation against Ukrainian President Poroschenko since Ukrainian law does not allow the anti-corruption agency to investigate against an incumbent president.
>>
>>69876618
It's not a leak. It's a clean cut compilation. Most /pol/ users will agree with all of it. Point being, it's easy to read for the everyman. So naturally, the panama slop show is distracting from it. But Panama would have happened anyway. It's a hit piece on the Right, after all.
>>
>>69877144
This is especially true of Australian servers where major companies are still using 100Mbps network switches that are supposed to serve hundreds of thousands of clients per day. That's why 99% of Australian & New Zealand websites are plain text. The infrastructure just isn't there.
>>
Why there's no one from US ?
Is Soros behind all of these ?
>>
>>69877601
If there was a candidate for a law that was written specifically by a corrupt president to save his own ass, there's one right there.
>>
I find it suspicious how little American names have been called out so far
also
>Jackie Chan

I don't know why, I'm in stitches
>>
>>69878698
IT IS A SOROS JOB TO TAKE OUT THOSE OPPOSED TO GLOBALISM
>>
>>69877144
No it clearly isn't easy to handle such huge amounts of data and I understand that but the guys with it could at least split it in 10gb parts and upload it on multiple one click hosters with an already big accessing user base. just saying. media can't just throw around accusations and NOT follow it up with proof. we'll se what happens.
>>
>>69873963
oh... hai...
>>
>>69879214
>splitting it up in 260 parts…
Yeah, I guess…
>>
>>69873963

Ahhhh. So is this why Putin is splashed all over their front pages? Where's Clinton's secret accounts? I know they exist.

I'm calling bullshit on this. If it was legit and done for good reasons, the entire database would be searchable.
>>
>>69879424
all readable in itself. not that you need all parts to read the content.
>>
>>69875401

The US uses British Virgin Islands. But I refuse to believe that they're aren't some of them on Panama.
>>
>>69875401
The leak is likely from rival law firms to Monsekko who hired hackers to steal it.
>>
>>69873963
>>What do you expect?
The collapse of global economy
Better get all your money out of banks asap
>>
File: 1458173331031.jpg (871 KB, 1261x1426) Image search: [Google]
1458173331031.jpg
871 KB, 1261x1426
>>69878883
That's a bingo
>>
Okay, we need to rethink relations of power and international negotiations in the light of this.
Also, clearing what is really important and what is just a distraction (if not everything)
Then, find out who gain the most from seeing these people fall from grace, and to what end.
Let's not see this as a revelation, there has to be something more to it, but as blank espace in wich we can draw a bigger picture
>>
>>69874833
http://www.theage.com.au/interactive/2016/the-bribe-factory/day-1/the-company-that-bribed-the-world.html

this is what it's covering
>>
>>69881516
If that's a bigger scandal then it will overshadow Panama Papers.
>>
File: pen·i·tence.png (701 KB, 1252x862) Image search: [Google]
pen·i·tence.png
701 KB, 1252x862
>>69873963

Do you need to have shit spoon fed to you ?
Here is the prospectus for the investment fund, where David Cameron's father was a director. Learn to read offering documents, so you can see how shit really works on Wall Street and in global finance, and even then the picture being offered here is not complete.

http://globaldocuments.morningstar.com/documentlibrary/Document/ec3dcb9ffb02c630042fa1ac2c7d56de.msdoc/original

>What do you expect?
If you expect the media to do its job well, then help to create the media that will do its job well, because we don't have a perfect media. Otherwise, you are on your own, like the rest of us.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.