[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you ever notice that some people don’t even think, let
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 16404686_BG1.jpg (20 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
16404686_BG1.jpg
20 KB, 600x338
Did you ever notice that some people don’t even think, let alone act like other people
Now you take Tarzan;
Did you know that he was not even married to Jane? Well he ain’t.

I can see that poor girl now, squinting her eyes and looking up some big tree and saying “Tarzan honey let’s get married this afternoon” And I can see old Tarzan looking down at her and saying “Jane darling I’d love to, but me and Cheetah’s up here busting coconuts for supper”.

Did you know that Tarzan ain’t ever paid no income tax? well he ain’t. I can see that poor girl now saying “Tarzan you’d better pay your income tax or they gonna come n get ya” And old Tarzan would stay up there in that tree and yell “Let them come darling, me and Cheetah will chuck’s with these here coconuts”.

Did you know Tarzan ain’t even been vaccinated for small-pox? I can just hear Jane saying now “Tarzan, come on down here and get vaccinated for small-pox” and old Tarzan would say “folly on you Jane”.

Did you know Tarzan can’t read? Well he can’t. And I can just hear Jane saying “ha-ha-ha Tarzan you can’t read.” And old Tarzan would just stand right up there in that tree with a big smile on his face and say “Hit her with a coconut cheetah”.
>>
What?
>>
>>69873442
Australia pls no proxy
>>
>>69873442
Sage/10
>>
File: 1447488288954.jpg (97 KB, 779x635) Image search: [Google]
1447488288954.jpg
97 KB, 779x635
>tfw i used to look up to swiss posters
>>
Rip switzerland
>>
Switzerland no
>>
well done
>>
>>69873442
Daily reminder King Kong is a film to normalize white women/ afrucan man relations. Daily reminder all propaganda is for female and child consumption.
>>
>>69873442
it be man
>>
Well go back living in the woods with your monkey friends then, nigger
>>
Hello Seph, nice to see you too.
>>
Why are you ruining Switzerlands Reputation?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.